• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well we got a (Lylat) Cruise and a (Isle Delfino tour) so next we will get a hyrule holiday lol.

That move Pit's doing is his Fair,as seen in the trailer after Pikachu uses his D-smash on Mario,Pit,and Zamus.During that time,Pit jumps towards Mario and uses that move.

Link is starting up his Fair,and MetaKnight is in the middle of his.

I hope that cleared things up.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I don't know, meta fair looks like a median right between marths fair and links f air. Not a big circular slash like marths, but not completely horizontal like links was.

And here's my oppinion for E P F. Think about it like this. Is there more or less hassle going to OC3 or E3? Will it be more fun overall at OC3 or E3? I mean, if the only reason you're going to E3 is for the hope of some Brawl material, I wouldn't put all too much faith in Sakurai to have a big demo for everyone. Just think of the inconsistent amount of info we recieved prior to smashdojo. Even with dojo, we're still getting mostly recycled stuff from the video, exception being a ew things. I'm just saying if I was in your shoes, I'd pick OC3 anyday. Either would be a great experience though. Theres never any two events of that magnitude in Ohio. The closest I've had to that kind of a struggle is missing CoK111 for this all day thing at football -.-

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
I Smell A Pattern...?

I looked at the dates of stage updates and noticed what could be a pattern.

(Not counting the day of the update, mind you.)

Battlefield came May 22.
Delfino Plaza came June 1, 10 days later.
Yoshi's Island came June 12, 11 days later.
Lylat cruise came today, June 22, 10 days later.

10-11-10-...

If we get another stage on July 3, this could hold some ground. Otherwise, it's nothing. Until then, it's something to think about. I'll be, anyway.

I don't know, meta fair looks like a median right between marths fair and links f air. Not a big circular slash like marths, but not completely horizontal like links was.

And here's my oppinion for E P F. Think about it like this. Is there more or less hassle going to OC3 or E3? Will it be more fun overall at OC3 or E3? I mean, if the only reason you're going to E3 is for the hope of some Brawl material, I wouldn't put all too much faith in Sakurai to have a big demo for everyone. Just think of the inconsistent amount of info we recieved prior to smashdojo. Even with dojo, we're still getting mostly recycled stuff from the video, exception being a ew things. I'm just saying if I was in your shoes, I'd pick OC3 anyday. Either would be a great experience though. Theres never any two events of that magnitude in Ohio. The closest I've had to that kind of a struggle is missing CoK111 for this all day thing at football -.-
I think that I might just go to OC3,since this may be the last Melee tournament.

If E3 was like it was back then,I would be exited,but i'm not that exited about it now because of the craptacular changes.Thanks for the opinion.:)

Pokemaster

Smash Cadet
I looked at the dates of stage updates and noticed what could be a pattern.

(Not counting the day of the update, mind you.)

Battlefield came May 22.
Delfino Plaza came June 1, 10 days later.
Yoshi's Island came June 12, 11 days later.
Lylat cruise came today, June 22, 10 days later.

10-11-10-...

If we get another stage on July 3, this could hold some ground. Otherwise, it's nothing. Until then, it's something to think about. I'll be, anyway.

I noticed it too from the 2nd stage posted

We got a stage every 10 days

BUM163

Smash Lord
hmmmm is sumone foundin out the mind 2 sakurai twisted schemes.if u wanna see more info go 2 ign.com n check out the wii section 4 mayb crossovas 2 brawl

Samochan

Smash Master
Only one thing bothers me on those new screens...

Why is kirby so frigging BIG!? I don't wanna get juggled 24/7 by everyone cause kirby has gained weight. >_> I mean, compare Wario and Kirby. Kirby really should go on a diet, for evasive, supposedly small and hard to hit character. :/

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

I was wondering when you reach the planets atmosphere and you grab on to the ledges, do you get burned preventing you from hanging on?

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Only one thing bothers me on those new screens...

Why is kirby so frigging BIG!? I don't wanna get juggled 24/7 by everyone cause kirby has gained weight. >_> I mean, compare Wario and Kirby. Kirby really should go on a diet, for evasive, supposedly small and hard to hit character. :/
I was thinkin this same thing about kirby and pikachu. So I did a comparison between brawl and ssb64. I chose 64 cuz i thought kirby was too big in melee.

It looks like the proportions are about the same as 64 for mario and pikachu. I expect kirby to be the same as well. I think its just how the pictures are taken that make him look so bloated. Plus in a lot of the pix he is taunting which makes him a lil bigger.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
that would be an interesting concept. but it would be funny if when the ship was entering atmosphere, instead of hanging off the side, the fighters are hanging on near the back, since it's going so fast into Corneria. just a thought...

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
THANK YOU GREEN SHELL!

Someone with some common sense.

My two cents, go to E3. OC3 won't be the last big Melee tournament, and even if it isn't the original E3 it is still E3. Besides, it's not like Brawl is the only focus. If you are a gamer, you should go to E3, if you just play Smash, go to OC3. Simple as that.

Then again, this may be me talking from my heart as Sony crushed my dreams of going to E3. It was the only thing I ever wanted to do (That and be on the Price is Right[also a broken dream]). As a gamer I fantasized about going to E3 and was going to go on my 18th birthday... now I can't. Just take the opprotunity. Give me your invitation and I'll go, heh.

digifreak642

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo Power said that E3 was never really open to the public, but people found a way in anyway.

Let's get back on topic.

It's a cool stage, but which stage do you think will be revealed next? I'm looking forward to the FE stage, but I don't see that one coming for a while.

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
Well most likely something from the trailer. So what does that leave. The Mario Kart, FE, Snakes, and...that's all.

E3 was always open to public. You needed to buy, or win, tickets.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
The old E3 was never REALLY open to the public, but people kind of weaseled their way in. This is the main reason for all the E3 changes that you're seeing this year. They wanted to bring it back to the real purpose of E3, which is a trade show open to the media. This year is media invite only access.

And you can bet that Smash will have a pretty big impact at this year's E3 if they're trying for a year-end release. That would be about 6 months away.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I forgot all about the first item shown in Brawl: the Nintendogs. Not like I cared about them but I'm surprised they haven't been in an update yet.

Blackadder

Smash Master
hey, the nintendogs!
I completly forgot about them.
Well, from what i know, they werent meet with that much enthusiastic respons.
So mabye they've just got the boot as an item?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I wonder what the NintendoDogs are suppose to do anyway, I know for one fact that they''ll take up the TV and cover up the arena for some reason

Pip

Smash Apprentice
it's like togepi in melee, just an obstruction of the screen for a little amount of time
I thought I heard somewhere that you had to pet it or some such to make it go away, but that was probably just a wild rumor. I don't see how it would be done if you weren't playing with the wiimote anyway.

KoF Link926

Smash Apprentice
I hope the AI is a lot harder. I find i kill level 9 AI way to easily. Going against 2 ai is just cheep for u bc your being double teamed and with handicap u fly way to far, its like a one hit kill. Just make the AI unbilivably hard on level 9

THANK YOU GREEN SHELL!

Someone with some common sense.

My two cents, go to E3. OC3 won't be the last big Melee tournament, and even if it isn't the original E3 it is still E3. Besides, it's not like Brawl is the only focus. If you are a gamer, you should go to E3, if you just play Smash, go to OC3. Simple as that.

Then again, this may be me talking from my heart as Sony crushed my dreams of going to E3. It was the only thing I ever wanted to do (That and be on the Price is Right[also a broken dream]). As a gamer I fantasized about going to E3 and was going to go on my 18th birthday... now I can't. Just take the opprotunity. Give me your invitation and I'll go, heh.
E3 may be fun,but it's very stressful.

I am a gamer,but I really don't want to miss out on a great tournament.I've been to E3 05,and E3 06,and I can say i'm completely satisfied.Last years E3 really didn't appeal to me that much other than playing the Wii and other games etc.

I know alot of games are going to be shown there,but I don't care because I've been twice,and I have had enough fun with it.Half of the fun of E3 is the trade events,free stuff,and the oter activities.They even had game tournaments hosted in there.This years E3 you're just going to play games(Some what).

I've lived out my dream and went to E3,so I don't know if I should do it or not.Believe it or not,alot of the people who do have invitations aren't going,why?

1.Because E3 trade events have ended
2.The trouble of getting things organized
3.Time consumption.
4.Transportation problems
5.Several badge registration complications(Common)

There are several more problems with going to E3.It may seem like alot of fun,but in all honesty,it's more touble than it is fun.

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
Thing is about the nintendog...how many people honestly want to have that as an item? Might be fun with your friends, if you're not serious, and if it pops up in classic/adventure/whatever, the AI will have the advantage. So, an item that always covers the screen? I think it'll be more of a togepi thing, where theres a chance a nintendog will come out. Maybe it will do other random things?

Or maybe I'm wrong. :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom