• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was the first word you ever said?

LordVegeta

Smash Rookie
When you were a baby you usally said a hilarious thing for your first word like zoom zoom or peepee. What was your first word?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
A "7-up" attempt. And that's when I realized I was going to be a capitalist consumer.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Okay, no. To be honest, I don't know. ._. Probably not even a word. >_>
The point of your first word is to be an actual word. So whatever was the first REAL word you said, that's what counts...

Mine was "mommy". Exciting stuff right there.

MojoMan

Smash Ace
lol no sorry it wasn't cocoa, it was " i dont want it like that". sounds gay, but whatever.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Weirdly, my first words were "Betty Lou." As in the muppet. I don't even remember watching her..... :confused:

.Marik

is a social misfit
"Muppy".

It was my way of saying "mommy". Pretty groundbreaking stuff right there.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My first word was "*******", I would say it repeatedly at my Uncle Jack who would try to make me self soothe with the Ferber Method.

Nah, I have no clue what it was.

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Mine was 'yeah' because my dad would say it a lot when he was pretending to listen to my mom.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
"Show me your moves"

I'm kidding of course, otherwise I'd have grown up to be a gay bar co-owner.

Matt

Banned via Administration
I uttered my first word while dropping to my knees and looking to the sky: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

More or less.

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
I started with: Hippotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
Then I trembled in fear.

Also, I might have the spelling wrong.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
This isn't really my 1st word but when i was a baby I screamed ~WEEEEEE~ but everyone thought i yelled weed.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i dont know what i said my parents tell me they dont remember but my friend said that when he said his first word he said **** and **** after watching this tv show

EDIT: now i remember what i said (yes i remembered myself) it was my dads name. i called him cheyi trying to say my dads name freddy. also on a side note my parents say i used to lullaby myself to sleep at night......... yeah they said it was some messed up version of a song. btw whenever i mention anythign that has to do with babies they never let me live down my child hood.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
i dont know what i said my parents tell me they dont remember but my friend said that when he said his first word he said **** and **** after watching this tv show
loool my cousin 1st english words were **** YOU. after watching Coming to America. He had no idea what it it meant but he ran around screaming it at random people.

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
To be perfectly honest, "Batman" was my first word. This was due to the fact that my older brother loved batman and said the word constantly, I picked it up.

I guess it is kinda' kick-***, but I would rather of had something... Normal like, mum, or dad.

sammy p

Smash Lord
im pretty sure i was boring and said something such as "abbie" who was my older cousin i apparently absolutly adored me and wouldnt let go of me

Top Bottom