• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What type of Smasher are You?

Feyg0t

Smash Rookie
I love winning, I love learning the new tactics. I love reading up on people that play. Yet I don't care at all if I loose. If its 1 stock on both ends, and he ***** me that last stock. I find it fun to watch all the stuff he did .. lol.

WHAT AM I!?
: P

Shant

Smash Rookie
Well lets see, i say im a hardcore smasher and competitive smasher, i dont care what will happen to brawl, and i will always get better at what i do...

which in quote, is what many people are :D

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Im not competitive mostly because I dont know where to even start in the tourney scene and because I dont know if there are any in brawl. Another reason is that I dont have a wii so I have to relay on my friends wiis. I cannot wait till I get my wii so I can finally start practicing

B

BlizzardXD NNC

Nice. Im a hardcore competitive , but im a tournament organizer too.
now im in tournament process ... www.pgl.vg <-- yup Panama :p

Lerhan

Smash Rookie
nah I think I am a Pro Smasher cos Ive became 3rd on an dutch tounement long ago and still I am mastering much people online ( i dont use that irritating friend codes!)

haloman800

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely competitive, and hardcore, I won't ever leave smash, and I always try to get better.

Fire Emblem Knight

Smash Rookie
Hi, i think i would be a competitive smasher. I play to win. I do EXACTLY what was said in the first post. Me and my cousin meet once a month to play one-on-one, no items, on Final Destination. Items dont really tell whether some one is good with who ever they use or not. No offense to item users, btw

IKE_Angel

Smash Journeyman
you should redo this and add thing like the CP system the advanced techs mindgames tourneys locals nationals ally M2k DSF locations character choices counter characters things to bring it more into 2009

camden

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely a mix of Casual, Competitive, and Hardcore. Everyday, I'm practicing, trying to get better, playing people on-line and such. I'm also just plain super-obsessed with it and will always play it. I change around my work shecdule so I can attend bi-weeklies and tournaments all of the time. When I'm with my friends, I could play Smash until I pass out. When I'm not playing Smash, I'm on a computer thinking about Smash, on here (like I am now), AiB, or trying to challenge people so I can improve. I'm always thinking about Smash. It's just that awesome. As for my casual side, I love more than turning all items on high and taking a(n) FFA at Warioware!

Smash is my life.

Leekduck

Smash Cadet
Im casual if anything, In my opinion

1.smash bros is a Game
2.The purpose of a game is to have fun
3.Therefore if you dont play for fun then you dont know how to play the game

Its that reason I dont understand Hardcore gaming since, well its a paradox!!, how can you be serious about having fun, fun bieng stricly Non-Serious

I have nothing against all the tournaments though, infact they sound fun!!

Dartanyan

Smash Rookie
I have no interest in being the best at smash,
but I love the game and I have played hours upon hours of the game.
The Idea of having a bunch of video game characters fight each is just pure genius in my mind.

Although I do try to play the best I can(which isn't that great due to my shoty hand-eye coordination)
Same here I dont care about being the best.

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
I'm hardcore/casual. I love Smash, it's my favorite video game series, & although I like to win, I still don't mind losing. If I have fun in the match, then to me, that's a good match, regardless of whether I win or not.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I'm hardcore/casual. I love Smash, it's my favorite video game series, & although I like to win, I still don't mind losing. If I have fun in the match, then to me, that's a good match, regardless of whether I win or not.
lol @ this being your first post

too pro

Falcon88

Smash Ace
I like to play competitively, but at the same time, I hate to miss out on just having fun with the game by being serious all the time. Doesn't bother me too much if items are on (low). I'm a competitive smasher who likes to have fun!

A

akimichiship

Smash Excursionist I love everything about the game and no matter what as long as there is Wario and R-O-B ROB it's here to stay. Oh I am very competitive I got a second place twice and one third place at Indiana University of PA.

Top Bottom