• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

Lange

Smash Journeyman
Other than most of the tournament legal stages, there's not much else I play on. This is due to most of the time I play smash online at SBR using the stages that are legal since its somewhat a competitive atmosphere. You could probably say this for a lot of other people as well.

The other stages that aren't competitive/tournament legal are fun though for some casual brawl or single player stuff on occasion though.

Pirate Goomba

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BackburningPyro
3DS FC
3969-6919-4080
Switch FC
2859 5488 3187
Mario bros.

No freedom to move and always rebounding up and down on the spot. Annoying turtles and crabs getting in the way and do quite a bit of damage.
Although the event 28 was kinda funny when the computer just run into the turtles and die as they try to get to you at the top of the stage.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Redone list:

Big Blue
Yoshi's Island (Melee)
Sky World
Hanebown
Mario Bros

That's all for me.

Eva-L

Smash Rookie
Hanenbow, pretty awful stage right thar
75m, another awful stage, but kinda fun
Mushroomy Kingdom, Bah... scrolling stage...

Just a few of my hate stages.

skizbe

Smash Rookie
I don't really play on anything but neutrals and counter-picks, but of those my least played is Lylat. I hate the tilting platforms.(It's like a ****ty Battlefield.

Commander Blizzard

Smash Apprentice
75M, Mario Bros., New Pork City, Distant Planet, and most of the Melee stages are the ones I can live without.
Not like I hate them or anything, I just prefer other stages.

Da-D-Mon-109

Smash Lord
The stage I play the absolute least is Mario Bros. The friggin Shells are WAY too over powered, and people who can chain grab just grab you until you get pushed off the edge, without using any skill to win. That's messed up. The stage is just too badly designed.... The Pipes should be usable for people to move around..... And it should require a smash to knock people out, since in the real game, people could walk from one side and re-appear on the other, kinda like Pac-Man. But this stage is just chaotic.

rN00B

Smash Rookie
Let's see... Stages I never play on (in the order I remember them)

Green Hill Zone
New Pork City
Onett
Spear Pillar
75m
Wario Ware
Pictochat (Doesn't understand why they even put this in)
Flat World 2 (The Melee Flat World was better)
Rumble Falls (the DK waterfall one)
Mushroomy Kingdom
Hanenbow (Seriusly, where's this one even FROM?)
Melee Yoshi Island
Mario Bros (This stage is pure fail... everything about it, save the game and some songs)

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
Let's see... Stages I never play on (in the order I remember them)
Wario Ware
Pictochat (Doesn't understand why they even put this in)
Flat World 2 (The Melee Flat World was better)
I have to say that WarioWare is quite "unfair", due to the random opportunities given to players after achieving certains tasks. However, don't you agree that free-for-all with some friends is worth it? In my opinion, it is quite fun.

As for Pictochat, I totally disagree with you. Pictochat serves many fighting scenarios worth the experience. And the same for Flat World 2, which makes me laugh everytime I play with my friends. You have to remember that SSBB is not ONLY about competitive playing, it is ultimately about having fun and enjoying life with yourself or with your close friends.

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
I guess Rainbow Cruise. Not because I don't like it, but because I seem to forget it exists. :p

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
Yeah, but I play in Hanenbow constantly. Mainly because all agree to choose Random and then someone moves the control stick and messes up the plan.

Vizka

Smash Rookie
I play on random and turn off the following stages:
hanenbow
skyworld
temple
new pork city
both dk stages
mario bros
mushroomy kingdom
all melee stages except pokemon stadium 1
norfair...
ah **** it i just turn off all the banned ones

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
New Pork City, because it's WAY too big! Also, Mario Bros., because it's pretty much whoever gets the turtle/crab first wins.

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
I quite like the Green Greens stage but I always pick the most inert stages that I Always forget. I like the music on GGs

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I don't like playing the Hanenbow stage much. Mostly because it's similar to Flat Zone in appearance; everyone is flat in Hanenbow, which works with Mr. G&W, but not with anyone else.

jalued

Smash Lord
basically all lvls that we're made for "fun"

new pork city- wtf are u thinking nintendo??
75m- u onyl ever fight in 1 part of it, and its lame!!
mario bros- rubbish
rumble falls- omfg nintendo!! its not fun!!!!

JCMR-Brawler64

Smash Apprentice
I dont like "Hanenbow"... no music?... only sounds irritating your game? For me this stage is the most horrible stage of the Smash Bros. series. :urg:
Most important, some Final Smashes 5ucks in this stage.

SmashLumpy

Smash Rookie
Hanenbow(like many of us),75m,Spear Pillar,and Big Blue.
Hyrule Temple is actually one of my favorites but, it is pretty cheap when someone runs in circles on it.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
75m and New Pork City, first one is just too chaotic and second is boooring. And Mario Bros., I hate that stage, but loved the game ^^

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm, don't think i've played a match on big blue... ever

I like picking mario bros for the lols :D Every match only lasts a few minutes anyway... usually 3 stock matches are about a minute

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Hmmm, don't think i've played a match on big blue... ever

I like picking mario bros for the lols :D Every match only lasts a few minutes anyway... usually 3 stock matches are about a minute
My three stock matches with my friends on any level take like 4 at least :| I've had a 7 minuet 3 stocker and it was intence as can be. think ti was samus ditto's :\

Top Bottom