• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

Zaffy

Smash Apprentice
My three stock matches with my friends on any level take like 4 at least :| I've had a 7 minuet 3 stocker and it was intence as can be. think ti was samus ditto's :\
I was refering to mario bors where a shell can kill you with 1 hit.

Darkrai Lv.1000

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1934-0668-8939
definitely Hanenbow. unswimmable water FTL.

also, a lot of the stages rarely played on have really good music, like Rumble Falls (Bramble Blast FTW).

and one last thing: what's so bad about 75m? besides that DK sprite throwing springs at you, everything is pretty cool.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
and one last thing: what's so bad about 75m? besides that DK sprite throwing springs at you, everything is pretty cool.
It's camp heaven, too big, hot heads hurt you, BG music keeps pausing when DK sprite "becomes alive", too many platforms, no edges, walk off ledges, ... should I keep going?

UncleSam

Smash Master
It's camp heaven, too big, hot heads hurt you, BG music keeps pausing when DK sprite "becomes alive", too many platforms, no edges, walk off ledges, ... should I keep going?
yes, never liked 75m or Mario bros. let's see how much you can come up with

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
yes, never liked 75m or Mario bros. let's see how much you can come up with
My point was that someone could come up with endless reasons on why he/she hates a certain stage. Those were actually all the reasons I could think of.:laugh:

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Hanenbow, Rumble Falls, Icicle Mountain, New Pork City, Mushroomy Kingdom, Rainbow Cruise, 75m, and Mario Bros are all awful in my humble opinion.

-Syn-

Smash Cadet
Hanenbow is the worst excuse for a map I have ever seen, and Hyrule owns when it's not a tourney camp fest ^^

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
During competitive plays I never pick stages that are like ridiculous like Hanenbow or something. xD But in all I say Hanenbow, Yoshi Island (melee), Icicle Moantain. The rest are fun when it comes to my casual self.

Shadia

Smash Cadet
summit- I HATE this place, that stupid fish drives me up the wall, not to mention the anti-gravity part and no traction unless your the ice climbers.. >.<
pork city - it's huuuuge. I can never seem to kill anyone there..
75m - lol, I don't even need to give a reason.
other then those three I don't really mind the others, I love delfino plaza ^^

Ismael

Smash Ace
I'd rather play on 75m and Hanenbow than New Pork City. Competitively I wouldn't choose these levels, obviously, but when I'm just playing casual I choose Hanenbow and 75m for kicks and giggles.

New Pork City isn't fun casualy, or competitively. It's just a terrible stage...

Ismael

Smash Ace
There is almost no reason to go to mario bros
Mario Bros. is actually enjoyable casualy as well. Scoring kills by throwing animals is actualy a nice and sometimes fun gimmick. New Pork City dosn't have any other than a 1-hit KO Chimera on an overly large, impossible to KO, boring and dull stage.

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
Hanenbow! *repeats untill your ears bleed* and when on Wi-Fi any stage that can promote camping is pretty boring too.

supercam84

Smash Rookie
i hate the hanenbow and the iceclimbers stage from melee same with rumble falls they keep going up it pisses me off

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
o god lets see....
to make it short everything that isnt...FD, BF, Smashville, Yoshi's Island, Halberd, Siege, Plaza, Lylat, Pokemon Stadium 1 and a few more this is just off the top of my head

re- 900th post!!!!

The Real Patriot

Smash Rookie
My all time least favorite stage is the Mario Bros. Level. I hate all the cheap kills, It's not even fun to win on that stage. There's really no need for strategy on this stage, all you do is run around grabbing shells and chucking them at your opponents, and I just don't really like it.

Ikenomon

Smash Apprentice
Stages that I never/least play on are New Pork City, 75m, Mario Bros., and Rumble Falls.

New Pork City because of its size, 75m because of the layout of the stage and DK attacking you, Mario Bros. because of those cheap shells and craps, and Rumble Falls because it keeps scrooling so its more like trying to survive instead of fighting.

H4XGD

Smash Rookie
Hanenbow, 75m, New Pork City, Rumble Falls

Even though I hate the latter 2 for their size, I find that, depending on the milieu (ex.: a tourney setting would make me fall asleep here) Hyrule Temple is sometimes fun. In the Melee days before I knew of the competitive scene, it literally was the only stage my friends and I played on besides Corneria.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Dude, Temple was and still is my favourite

I never go on distant planer, new pork city, rainbow ride or rumble falls. I hate moving levels, distant planet just annoys me and new pork is way too big

Zumma

Smash Cadet
Rumble Falls is awful.

And Mario Bros. You can just camp with a crab in hand.

Mezerian

Smash Cadet
I've never liked hanenbow, and Skyworld makes me cry.

I'd disapprove of new pork city too, if it didn't have such awesome music.

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Yea, ive never played hanenbow, i avoid 75m, pork, mushroomy, rainbow, mario bros, port town

theres quite a few stages i avoid purely because i dont like the look of it, i wouldnt mind playing on them though, such as smashville, yoshis island, cornia

Top Bottom