• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you want to see?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm probably getting both but I don't want to guess the order for when he namesearches like a noob and then changes it XD

Bones0

Smash Legend
Well you could pretend you are anticipating one before the other, or one not at all and then catch HIM off guard. :3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Man that's really funny LOL but kinda....hmm

Okay I will say that FD will be banned and Fox Dreamland CP will be happening and the switch between them will occur after he wins one game probably instead of when he's CP'ing.

There is not necessarily a contradiction there.

OR he could just go all Falco lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
so I just realized something...If you take pp's first name Kevin and remove the V and the I you get KEN

Ironically, I believe Isai's tag was VI/MEL

PP= ken/Isai ?

strawhats

Smash Master
lol not to mention you have so many similarities to m2k in terms of your work ethic and how you approach the game...well at least when m2k actually put effort into this game. Plus you use dat Azen blue marth (yes I know he switched colors based on controller port but **** it)

PP has smash blood in him...destined for greatness?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Destiny kinda fulfilled already

Although maybe more fulfilling is in order shortly hereafter.

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah...I feel PP is on his way to being a more complete player.

whatever that means...since melee is a game where improvement seems endless

I really wanna see pp's marth vs armada and amsah

I hope he wins Apex so we can get more marth.

Battlecow

Play to Win
For me, it's all about PP-mango. I mean, yeah, everyone wants to see everyone play everyone, but PP and Armada had a damn good set at P5- ****'s changed a lot, but at least there's some closure, someone has a slight claim to that title. Really, unless you count WGF (you shouldn't) PP and mango have never played for reals in tournament.

Do we know if Mango is gonna take RoM or Apex seriously?

Ryucloud

Smash Journeyman
A Place Where *****s Are Real=Rhode Island BABY!!!
Mew2king marth vs mango fox would be fun to watch because it the only matchup that mew2king remebers he has a heart in
Tourney sets!
Dr.peepee vs Axe
Mew2king vs Amsah
Jman vs armada
Mango vs amsah
Dashizwiz vs amsah
Colbol vs Zhu
pc chris vs dr.peepee
kdj vs dr.peepee
Wednesday Lucky vs anybody
Dr.peepee vs mango
Dark vs mango (fox dittos)
Hbk vs Jman
Hbk vs Dr.peepee
Ice vs dr.peepee
Ice vs jman
Ice vs mew2king
Ice vs zhu
dr.peepee vs mango puff
Dashizwiz vs mango falco,fox,puff
Dashizwiz vs jman
Dashizwiz vs dr.peepee
*** it Ice vs dashizwiz
Dashizwiz hbox vs mango lucky and mew2king jman
ken and isai vs mango lucky
pc chris vs mango not scorp
pc chris vs amsah
kdj vs amsah
kdj vs mango
kdj vs m2k
kdj vs hungrybox

strawhats

Smash Master
pp has played and ***** mango's puff before(in friendlies). I think I'd like to see a well practiced mango puff vs pp though.

Also dashizwiz has played all of mango's characters, including his puff (mango won).

strawhats

Smash Master
i still wanna see shiz vs amsah.

I think shiz is the only top falco amsah hasn't played in tournament.

Also I don't think mango would go puff against PP unless he actually starts using puff more and learning how to get around falco's current anti puff metagame. Hbox is the best puff against falco right now.

I'd love to see a pp marth vs m2k marth rematch btw...just to confirm whether PP is flat out a better marth than m2k. He's better at fighting puff with marth than m2k is, I know this for a fact.

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Mew2king's Marth>PP's Marth. Mew2king's on its game is one of the few things that still impresses me in Smash. Mango's Marth is ugly as ****.

I'm going to throw out there that Calle, Dark (lolno), Ice etc. would all get trashed by the top USA. It'd be fun to watch, but none of these will pull an Armada in their current state.

Jonas

Smash Champion
Yah I would also want to see Ice wrecking faces in the US. He's awesome :)
He's probably not as good as top US pros though, but I don't think he would get downright "trashed".
Calle W would get his *** handed to him though, he's unbelievably overrated. He's definitely very good, but Americans should just shut up about him occasionally beating Armada.

strawhats

Smash Master
axe's falco/pika vs s2j
axe's falco vs dark
amsah (sheik) vs axe (falco/pika)
axe's pika(melee) vs isai's pika(n64)...n64/melee crossover special ;)

crush

Smash Master
Squirrel vs mango
Squirrel vs zhu
squirrel vs m2k
Matt07 vs m2k
Matt07 vs mango
Matt07 vs AMrada
matt07 vs mango
Matt07 vs squirrel (epic showdown)
Matt07 vs chuck Norris
Squirrel vs chuck norris

:phone:

Strife

Banned via Warnings
i still wanna see shiz vs amsah.

I think shiz is the only top falco amsah hasn't played in tournament.

Also I don't think mango would go puff against PP unless he actually starts using puff more and learning how to get around falco's current anti puff metagame. Hbox is the best puff against falco right now.

I'd love to see a pp marth vs m2k marth rematch btw...just to confirm whether PP is flat out a better marth than m2k. He's better at fighting puff with marth than m2k is, I know this for a fact.
I don't understand why people still hype up Shiz. I think it would be an overstatement to say that he's still one of the best falco players in the country. Amsah would beat him, and if any well known players were to beat him then I think it would be a mistake to call that an upset.

Top Bottom