• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Least Popular Color Change

This is the link boards, sorry we have no time for playing games if we want to get somewhere with our characters metagame. (never do something like this again, please)

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer

Really, any thread relating to Toon Link, all I can see is that picture.

Don't link us to those boards.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Dark Deku, you have it all wrong.

We don't hate the thread, we hate Toon Link.

Honestly my friend, it is taboo here on the Link boards to associate yourself with the Toon Link boards or mains. To do so is undignified and quite frankly, an embarassment.
We refuse to be drawn into the homoerotic ways of the Toon Link. From here on out Dark Deku, I forbid you to interact with anything remotely Toon Link.

If you continue down this path, I can assure you that soon you will find yourself on your knees facing a large, hairy man.

A bit much, I suppose. Point is, Link boards want no association whatsoever with Toon Link boards, so let's keep it that way, alright?

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
here ill be the only guy to actually answer his question: most likely lavender

sasook

Smash Champion
Dark Deku, you have it all wrong.

We don't hate the thread, we hate Toon Link.

Honestly my friend, it is taboo here on the Link boards to associate yourself with the Toon Link boards or mains. To do so is undignified and quite frankly, an embarassment.
We refuse to be drawn into the homoerotic ways of the Toon Link. From here on out Dark Deku, I forbid you to interact with anything remotely Toon Link.

If you continue down this path, I can assure you that soon you will find yourself on your knees facing a large, hairy man.

A bit much, I suppose. Point is, Link boards want no association whatsoever with Toon Link boards, so let's keep it that way, alright?
^this

I hate this thread and I hate toon link. This thread is useless.

AND i'll post where ever I want thank you.
......and ^this

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Toon Link has lavender. What to see what lavender looks like? go play Toon Link. Link as white. Because were freaking Link and hes Freaking Toon Fail

Deva

Smash Lord
Wish I could join in on the fun, but Chip uses TL, so I dont really have anything bad to say about the character :(.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I think red might very well be the least popular color for Link. I've never seen anybody else besides myself choose red Link. I use white or dark Link myself, usually. I use green Link when I'm really serious about the match.

Bandit_Kieth

Smash Apprentice
when i complain about link, my friends tell me to go TLink.. i just laugh and say GTFO

simply because he is homo.. i hate his ***got little body. crappy boots and gay face.. makes me want to kick someone in the teeth >:(

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
I think red might very well be the least popular color for Link. I've never seen anybody else besides myself choose red Link. I use white or dark Link myself, usually. I use green Link when I'm really serious about the match.
....I use red link :D
WRONG! its your duty to fight with your brother in any ways possible and therefor you must bash down on GAY thingy. sorry but thats how it is.
^^^^THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS!!!:psycho:

Izaw

Smash Ace
Sakurai : "Those who have played Link should enjoy playing Toon Link, too"

**** you Sakurai : <... **** you

Also Gold for most awesome colour and white for most ghay colour :,>

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Wish I could join in on the fun, but Chip uses TL, so I dont really have anything bad to say about the character :(.
Chip uses TL? Deva, I have some questions regarding your brother.

Does he have a bottle of lube in his room?
Does he take home strange men all the time?
What does he do when his "friends" are over?
Have you ever accidentally walked in and seen your brother taking it up the hoo-hoo?

I kid.

Least common color would have to be either red or white. It was on the Link Boards Tier List, and I'm fairly certain it was white that was the least common.

slickvic

Smash Apprentice
New York City/currently in Los Angeles (college)
im sorry, but the worst color for either Link is Tink's dark color. at least Link looks cool. TL looks like some emo *** bag. and his old school look is a waste of space. brown hair? come on. as for Link, I use Gold and Red. Gold is awesome, and red is my favorite color

sasook

Smash Champion
If they had put Magic Armor in as a costume, you coulda had gold AND red.....

stupid sakurai

DeTa

Smash Apprentice
why is Toon Link hated? O_o;;
ARE YOU ALL NOT ZELDA FANS???
SHAAAAAAAME!!!!!
Windwaker was an awesome game!
And just because Tink is higher up on the tier list shouln't bring hatred among the Link boards! No sirree *wags finger*
Tink is also a hero, ya know. Give him some respect.

RayOxide

Smash Cadet
Leave toon link alone.
Hes better than link >:)

Im using link and i gotta agree with Lawz.
Tbh TL is just higher cause hes faster, stronger, and BETTER :p
Dont come back with a lame argument cause it wont help :l

DeTa

Smash Apprentice
Leave toon link alone.
Hes better than link >:)

Im using link and i gotta agree with Lawz.
Tbh TL is just higher cause hes faster, stronger, and BETTER :p
Dont come back with a lame argument cause it wont help :l
what did Lawz say about Tink? :p

Abyss Master

Smash Rookie
I use all colours except red for some reason. Which is quite strange, because I prefer the red tunic in OoT.

Top Bottom