• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Least Popular Color Change

sasook

Smash Champion
Toon Link is toon link, figuratively and literally.

Oh, and TL =/= WW Link. Just ask Arkive, he'll tell why we hate TL and not WW Link

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
Windwaker was possibly my fav zelda game, but TL just cant be taken seriously in a match!. When 2 opponents are finally on their last stock and are fighting in what seems like an epic battle and you're caught in the moment, you open your eyes and realize that one of the fighters is playing as a comically deformed version of Link with stubby legs, a dagger labled as "Master Sword" , and big kitty eyes. That is the moment a part of us died inside.

Altaz Link

Smash Apprentice
Windwaker was possibly my fav zelda game, but TL just cant be taken seriously in a match!. When 2 opponents are finally on their last stock and are fighting in what seems like an epic battle and you're caught in the moment, you open your eyes and realize that one of the fighters is playing as a comically deformed version of Link with stubby legs, a dagger labled as "Master Sword" , and big kitty eyes. That is the moment a part of us died inside.
You think what I think.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Toon Link is not stronger than Link -___-
He's got worse range and less power. He's only faster. The better part is debatable as well. Oh, and he sounds annoying sometimes.

Hmm....now that all the red Links have come out, where are the blue Links?

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Toon Link is not stronger than Link -___-
He's got worse range and less power. He's only faster. The better part is debatable as well. Oh, and he sounds annoying sometimes.

Hmm....now that all the red Links have come out, where are the blue Links?
Read the name lol :D

Oh and TL has better recovery, better jumps, and a more useful easier an easier spike. :p

EDIT: My 1,337 post. XD

Top Bottom