• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your worst loss?

TEECO

Smash Ace
One day in a friendly, I lost all of my Up B with ROB under the ledge of Final Destination. Cost me the match. Lol, get ***** by myself.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
Getting hit by a fully charged eruption, especially when it's a 1v1, and many other people were watching.

pizzapie7

Smash Ace
I have two, one was when I got 3-stocked by a Falcon while using my MK when I first started with him.

The second was actually a set where I got lipped 4 times, SDed once, and lost a set 2-0that I should have easily won.

NatP

Smash Ace
When I got 2 stocked with g&w vs cf. o.- Next match, tho, I 3stocked him, so it's all good. 8)

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I loses 10 times in a row to ike while using olimar.

(Professor mgw)olimar
Vs
(Kingsmash-a-lot)ike

pacmansays

Smash Journeyman
As Toon Link repeatedly misjudging the ledge while using Dair

As Wario repeatedly getting juggled

And as Snake, falling into my own grenades and mines

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
Getting stage spiked while in tether recovery and not learning from my lesson within the same game...

Lustar

Smash Cadet
Probably when I got 3-stocked because I self-destructed in all three lives at low percentages. Also, it was not on purpose. The total time of the whole match was about 1 minute.

UberMario

Smash Master
Three people on "With Anyone" using a Ness, a Lucas, and a Zelda. Teamed up against me.

The Lucas kept battling me, and the Ness and Zelda would wait 'til I had the upperhand before intervening. Whenever the Lucas had high damage he would use Din's Fire to heal, and Ness would take his place. I lost each match because of the healing, but instead of battling whoever felt like being the aggressor, I went after Zelda to prevent the healing and ended up winning. They eventually gave up afterwards, but still, in those first two matches it was an underhanded way for them to beat a player.

Three people on "With Anyone" using a Ness, a Lucas, and a Zelda. Teamed up against me.

The Lucas kept battling me, and the Ness and Zelda would wait 'til I had the upperhand before intervening. Whenever the Lucas had high damage he would use Din's Fire to heal, and Ness would take his place. I lost each match because of the healing, but instead of battling whoever felt like being the aggressor, I went after Zelda to prevent the healing and ended up winning. They eventually gave up afterwards, but still, in those first two matches it was an underhanded way for them to beat a player.
Impressive system there, albeit cheap and unfair; I feel sorry for you.

Probably when I got 5 stocked by a pink Captain Falcon on Big Blue, those blasted roads. He taunted me every bit of the way as well.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I was 3-stocking this great Mario player from out of PR that came to visit, he had 1 stock and I had 3 and 60%... He beat me.

AND!!!! RATED 3stocked me with his DDD, and on my last stock, he charged an fsmash and I fell into it like a fly is drawn to a bug zapper.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
I got gimped by Nana...

Also.. My Fox was falling straight down right next to the stage, he was litteratly touching the stage, and for some reason he didn't grab it... what the heck is that all about?? But good thing it's only happened once to me and I was like WTF?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Also.. My Fox was falling straight down right next to the stage, he was litteratly touching the stage, and for some reason he didn't grab it... what the heck is that all about?? But good thing it's only happened once to me and I was like WTF?
If you fast fall, sometimes you don't grab the ledge.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i was humiliated at my epic fail match online. me (kirby) and my oponent (zero suit samus) were in a sudden death. i managed to get samus to star KO but you know how they take a few seconds to actually KO? well suddenly while i was taunting this bomb omb drops on me and i get KO'd 1 second before samus actually gets KO'd. i demand a rematch to who ever was using samus that day

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
i was humiliated at my epic fail match online. me (kirby) and my oponent (zero suit samus) were in a sudden death. i managed to get samus to star KO but you know how they take a few seconds to actually KO? well suddenly while i was taunting this bomb omb drops on me and i get KO'd 1 second before samus actually gets KO'd. i demand a rematch to who ever was using samus that day
That wouldn't embarrass me, that would just be really funny. xD

Chuz

Smash Cadet
Getting KOed on you last stock with a rest always suck, but what sucks more is you miss a rest, and punished with a rest on your last stock. I hate Jiggs dittos.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Tournament match against a Lucario on Yoshi's Island. Best of 3. I won one, lost one. Then on the third match we were down to our last stock and I had an advantage. He hit me offstage, and about to win the set, I used rollout to get back on the stage and K.O. him.

However the moment I released the "B" button, a shy-guy flew in my path and we collided. Spinning out of control I DI'ed with all my might to get back on the stage. Narrowly missing the edge I plummeted to my death resulting in loss of set.

I still have the regeretful replay.

KirbyIRL

Smash Journeyman
When I accidentally press Side-B instead of Up-B when recovering. -.-
This always sucks.

But my worst would be getting three-stocked by Kos Mos's peach in Genesis pools on rainbow cruise. I actually questioned switching mains for a bit after that x.x

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I played M2K at my first tourney (in friendlies though) and got 3 stocked using Ike in 34 seconds. Pretty was the start of me giving up Ike. (Which i did like 7 months later)

Adler

Smash Apprentice
There was this one guy on wi-fi, He spammed Falcon Kick the entire match and the lag was so terrible I couldn't block in time.
It got even worse when he started using Bowser, He spammed Side-B the entire match.
I needed to get him up to 100+% to KO him but he only needed to hit me once to suicide KO me.

I didn't play Wi-fi again fo two months.

Golden_Fox

Smash Rookie
Like at 1am my bros and I usually set up for a 3-man brawl. I'm Kirby and my bros are MK and Ike. The match usually starts with MK camping to the side while me and Ike duke it out. Then MK comes in spamming Up+B then grabs me so Ike can Fsmash me to hell. The repeating of this process leads to many 2 or 3 stocked matches. Other than that, if I'm dueling my brother's MK I forget that my Kirby can't beat his air camping and end up getting gimped.

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
Just today, I kept falling off the treadmill of Pokemon Stadium, during that annoying electric phase. That's why I hardly ever pick that stage but my brother is the one who chose it.

Top Bottom