• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you wanna be when you grow up?

sammy p

Smash Lord
wow thats cool roach!! make sure you make good books!! lol
ummmm ive always(since i was about 4) wanted to be a vet! working with animals and being around pets has been one of my greatest joys in life!! i hope to work with animals some day!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
*shivers* so much germs and diseases like rabies... **** my parents paranoia about dogs and animals and such... btw I just used a big word there XD

Palpi

Smash Hero
Yeah I have always heard the ones who write good books become more successful than the ones who write bad books.

I wanna grow up to be a Tree. My future look grim.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I used to want to be a vet. Now I want to be an author and dictator of the canary islands.

Scooach

Smash Cadet
I wanna be an anasthesiologist :D. They make good money for putting people to sleep haha.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
No idea and I'm almost at the end of my high school years. Hopefully this thread will provide some inspiration.

Been thinking about Pharmacy(unlikely), engineering, fitness trainer and iono

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I use to want to conduct operas, but that isn't going to work out anymore (no I'm not going to tell you the story) so now I'm redirecting it to becoming a video game designer, focusing on competitive fighting games.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Would you design the next smash bros game if you could CRASHiC?
Actually, my dream is to give this community something else to play, something made for competitive play, something to where the SRK community won't mock us for playing and changing the basic rules. I have some very interesting ideas.

For instance, one girl character named Molly Ponytail, who fights with finger paint.
The paint itself has transcendent priority (similar to Falco's lazer or Metaknight's sword), and the hitbox lingers in the air for quite a while, depending on the attack.
However, the pain can not kill, it only damages, and if its yellow pain, it stuns similar to ZSS paint.
Meanwhile, the other part of her attacks are her hands, which have low to medium priority. Some of these moves are kill moves, but because of their low priority, you can't expect to land these moves all to often by just using your moves.
The way to play the character is to use the lingering pain hitboxes to create zoning traps and combos in order to get the kill.
To fight against her, you must confront her directly, or out zone her all together, perhaps even using her own paint against her.
As you can see, she somehow seems very bad, and very good at the same time. Balancing her will be quite the chore, as will most of my characters I have designed.

I am very inspired by the originality of character designs Guilty Gear and Blazblue, and by the system of Super Smash Brothers. Somehow combining these two elements, and if possible, having a touching story mode, is my goal.

As for my inspiration of characters, it mostly comes from my vast musical libary that I acquired in my former quest to become a musician.

This character Molly is inspired by a punk rock band Ponytail, whose singer is named Molly. Below is a picture of them.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Believe it or not I know this girl.... 22 to be exact and I asked her what she wanted as her career.... she said she wanted to be a princess.... I was like srsly? and she said yeah. So I decide to read her diary (thank god she didnt find me) and a list of job opportunities was princess.... circled...... she actually tried to find how to become one on the internet...... convinced?

day-day

Smash Ace
Believe it or not I know this girl.... 22 to be exact and I asked her what she wanted as her career.... she said she wanted to be a princess.... I was like srsly? and she said yeah. So I decide to read her diary (thank god she didnt find me) and a list of job opportunities was princess.... circled...... she actually tried to find how to become one on the internet...... convinced?
Guess she want's to be the heiress of some country lol Isn't heiress another word for princess?

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Im a psych major, so i'd eventually like to become a clinical psychologist working as a social worker or some sort of hospital. It's my second year in school so im still trying to find what exactly i'll do with my degree when i graduate, but i'll most likely go on to graduate school after getting my ba. In the meantime, id like to have the ability to falcon punch ;)

wool

Smash Ace
Im a psych major, so i'd eventually like to become a clinical psychologist working as a social worker or some sort of hospital. It's my second year in school so im still trying to find what exactly i'll do with my degree when i graduate, but i'll most likely go on to graduate school after getting my ba. In the meantime, id like to have the ability to falcon punch ;)
I am thinking about getting a PhD in psych but at the same time I am wondering what exactly it leads into (like what jobs) because I really enjoy psychology and all but I seriously hate the jobs associated with it.

TBH I want to become a professional poker player :laugh:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I am thinking about getting a PhD in psych but at the same time I am wondering what exactly it leads into (like what jobs) because I really enjoy psychology and all but I seriously hate the jobs associated with it.

TBH I want to become a professional poker player :laugh:

I had recentley been going through the same problem, i wanted job security. I love the major, but i want to do something in medical, like nursing, but You can work with ppl by going into clinical and make just as much money. For me, at the end of the day, I want to go home feeling like i did something that makes the world a better place, and by ensuring people are healthy and well, I will have accomplished that.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
A DINOSAUR!

But when i found out they were extinct, i gave up that plan and decided i wanted to design video games.

Denzi

Smash Master
Well I figure being a truck driver wold be fun for about... three months. Any longer than that and it'd suck.

I'll probably end up in the engineering field.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I'm in my fourth year of college, getting a degree in Industrial Engineering, but I still don't have any idea.

All I really want is to be doing something that makes me happy

Top Bottom