• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you wanna be when you grow up?

momaspeare

Smash Cadet
Hey dudes
I want to become a doctor when I'm growing up
I want to start a family and to buy a big house at the beach...:)
At the end I will die in a big war

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I want to be a professional bassoonist!

Unrealistic dreams which would probably get me nowhere aside, I'm in college to be a music educator of some kind. Not sure exactly what kind yet.

mzink*

Smash Ace
A mother, workin on it ;)

Almost achieved it once but.... an unfortunate event caused me to lose my first.
But now I'm recovered so I'm hopin for another chance.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Two things that tie into each other.

A master carpenter/builder/plumber/general fix-it guy who makes a lot of money each year despite building quality products with fair prices.

A man who is not known as being the owner/CEO of his business, nor by his name, but by his habits of driving up to a job site in a beat-up truck that has a replica MG42 Mauser rising up from its back, while blasting Beethoven's 5th or Mozart's Serenade Eine Kleine Nachtmuzik from his stereo system.

randomscrub

Smash Rookie
I'm thinking either some kind of music teacher or maybe something in an office involving numbers that isn't too boring.. Mediocrity seems pretty nice. Having a steady boring job that'll keep a roof under my head, maybe financially support some hobbies, and some most likely fast food in my stomach can't be too bad, right?

Smoke and smash

Smash Journeyman
I want to cultivate and sell marijuana for a living. Well, that or be a philosopher. The former is a bit more realistic than the latter, though.

I wanna work with 3D graphics. I'm aiming for Pixar because it's popular and everybody loves at least one Pixar film.

I like Epic Games because they are a company that likes to push the standards in graphics.

Top Bottom