• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
My game of the week is Alien Hominid for the Gamecube, and Luigi's Mansion on Friday and Saturday night.

Metrofan

Smash Cadet
Playing Rogue Galaxy, Valkyrie Profile 2 Silmeria, Resident Evil Outbreak File #1 and *drums roll* SSBM! Didn't see that last one coming huh lmao.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I'm playing Final Fantasy 10, Xenosaga, and Grandia 2 and maybe another RPGbut can't think of any new ones lol (besides final fantasy)

Blazer

Smash Ace
Wii play, a few games I played at a friends, and KH 1 and 2. (my gameboy advance is broke or else I'd be playing CoM too.)

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I played a whole crapload of Bomberman '93 in the last week. That game is amazing; probably the best deal in history at $6. I was able to play my old N64 too (at my grandparents' house). I basically played Smash and loved it. I can't wait until it comes out on the VC.

Of course, I am playing Pokémon. I'm hunting Dittos (Adamant and Impish) and rebuilding my D/P team with my newfound knowledge of natures (I was such a scrub before...).

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Diddy Kong Racing
Pokemon Snap
SSB64

Yup, I broke out the old Nintendo 64.

mario-man

Smash Lord
I'm playing Smash Melee, Sonic Mega Collection, Mario Golf and Mario Superstar Baseball.
Smash Bros. is the best game that I have or will likely ever have. I love playing it, especially since I'm trying to get good worthy of recogmition, and I'm fast approaching that goal. Yay!!!!

Zodiac

Smash Master
Game of the month would have to be Resident evil 4 hands down. Though I am still going through pokemon diamond.

I've been playing melee a lot, and just competed in a tournament where I took second! but then theres Tp, which im starting over again here in a few days to beat perfect.

Ate Track

Smash Cadet
i've been playing a lot of smash recently, but besides that.. nba street homecourt, phoenix wright: ace attorney and contact.

also, i just got a demo for the new syphon filter game in the mail yesterday.. it's pretty fun.

Sodapop

Smash Apprentice
I'm playing Mario Party 8, Super Smash Bros. Melee, and Zelda: Twilight Princess. I did get Pokemon Battle Revolution, but didnt know it was basically an expansion of the DS game....So I basically wasted my money. :(

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sodapop, that's HOW all the Stadium games are...

I'm playing some Yugioh Double Pack 1(specifically Reshef of Destruction), a little bit of Sonic Battle, and that's really about it so far...

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Besides the obvious NHL '94 for the SNES. Very addicting competetive multiplayer action. I'm Serious.

~rh

Smash Lord
I bought Battle revolution thursday and it's still in my car :laugh:

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
Let's see...
I'm at 66 hours in Pearl. I'm still freaking rebuilding my team (now with more Aerodactyl!)

I beat Paper Mario 2 yesterday after a 2 year hiatus. Last summer, I got to the final dungeon, but due to school, I didn't have time to play it. I beat it, and I loved it.

I rented Super Paper Mario, which is freaking amazing, and Excite Truck, which I still haven't played yet.

My memory card got corrupted last year, so I decided to unlock everything in Soul Calibur II again. I love that game.

Obviously, I'm playing Smash, trying to increase my comboing ability with Captain Falcon.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I just finished up DiRT last night and am borrowing Full Auto from a friend, so I'll have to start playing that soon.

DiRT was a lot of fun, I hadn't played a Rally Racer since... Nintendo 64? Yeah, it'd been awhile. The graphics in DiRT are outstanding, the only problems being occasional screen tearing and some framerate hiccups, but man, is it gorgeous. You really notice in the Italy and Australia courses. The game also features an awesome replay system, though sadly you can't save replays. I've had a few that I've wanted to show my friends, but without a save feature, I'd have to get them over to my house and have them watch it right after I did it.

Despite terrible reviews, I want to rent and play through Transformers: The Game and Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End for the 360. Sadly I don't have a membership to a video rental place that also carries games... or at least, but to date games.

Jabroni

Smash Cadet
Been jamming Viva pinata lately but hope to be getting Resi 4 for the wii when the shops get it back.

Those dastards!

Marty

Smash Apprentice
DiRT was a lot of fun, I hadn't played a Rally Racer since... Nintendo 64? Yeah, it'd been awhile. The graphics in DiRT are outstanding, the only problems being occasional screen tearing and some framerate hiccups, but man, is it gorgeous. You really notice in the Italy and Australia courses. The game also features an awesome replay system, though sadly you can't save replays. I've had a few that I've wanted to show my friends, but without a save feature, I'd have to get them over to my house and have them watch it right after I did it.
My sentiments, pretty much. My only real gripe is the stupid things the racer/partner say; e.g. "WE WERE THE BEST BECAUSE WE WERE THE FASTEST!"

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This month: Hitman 1 - 4, Blood Omen 2, finishing up Psychonauts, finishing Resistance again, and a few other games.

I am trying to determine what game to buy next between The Darkness, Rainbow Six, or just waiting for Lair at the end of next month...

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
My sentiments, pretty much. My only real gripe is the stupid things the racer/partner say; e.g. "WE WERE THE BEST BECAUSE WE WERE THE FASTEST!"
I don't mind the pre-races comments like "Smooth and steady. I'm Mr. Smooth, you're Mr. Steady." but the post-race comments, like the one you mentioned, are so annoying, I'm usually mashing on the A button so I don't have to hear them.

I'm at 952.7 miles traveled. Gotta do Pike Peaks Full a couple times to get that **** 1000 miles traveled achievement.

Top Bottom