• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

I

i8waffles612

HMMM, this weekend im ognna play some tales of symphonia, SSBM, twilight princess, and Counter-Strike. i dont know tho, i need some new games -__- any recommendations?
yea i might reinstall Counter strike. I miss it =(

HarryPotter

Smash Cadet
I was living off Gameboy Color games like G&W gallery, OoS/OoA, Pacman, Tetris, Wario Land 2 and Pokemon Silver until a few days ago when I got my Wii back. then it was SSB64 (on my N64, and the black market version for the Wii) and SSBM all the way.
-HP-

Sandy

Smash Champion
I'm playing DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2. The "what if" scenarios are interesting to say the least.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Wii- Replaying Twilight Princess, waiting for Super Paper Mario......
Cube- Melee
Virtual Console- Super Mario 64, Kid Icarus
PS2- Tales of the Abyss, because the addiction is too great

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm playing a varity of Mega Man games on Mega Man Anniversery Collection, but hopefully, by next week, I'll start playing Super Paper Mario!

Peeze

Smash Master
I realized that the only game i play is Melee, so i was at EB games and i picked up Batman(partly because it was the cheapest thing on the shelf, and because i enjoyed the movie). I havent played it yet, but i figure it will probly be a good few hours. Anyone who played it please tell me how it is.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
NOOOO! If that's the Batman: The Movie game then return it right now before the trial week is up. That game SUCKS A LOT. It's so bad, it's on par with Hey You Pikachu and Medabots: Infinity.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
Wii- Replaying Twilight Princess, waiting for Super Paper Mario......
Cube- Melee
Virtual Console- Super Mario 64, Kid Icarus
PS2- Tales of the Abyss, because the addiction is too great
tales of the abyss is very addicting! im playing it this week.

tw0 side

Smash Apprentice
My parents said they will split the cost of a 360 with me tomorrow, since I have been wanting one for a while but anyway, I will be tryin to get my gamerscore up. I am still thinking about which game to get and play this week/month.

Check out my thread and give me your opinion:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=101130

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I've been playing the hell out of Guitar Hero 2 the past week, and will continue to do so this week.

Co-op is so fun. Single player is, too.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
This week is all about GRAW 2. Love it, Love it, Love it. Is Guitar Hero II out on the 360 yet? Maybe I should just check...

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
...I hope he doesn't mean the newest one. I haven't played Sonic and the Secret Rings so I don't know what it's like. Sonic the Hedgehog for the 360 and the PS3 is *bleh* IMO.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Not much different from my last post, but I'm actually playing MORE than one file on Quest 64, so it counts. Of course, more and more Sonic Battle(both copies), and can't miss Wild World. I did play a little bit of A Link to the Past: Four Swords(and I do mean, A LITTLE)

Other than that, I played some Secret Rings last week. Got started, kicked some butt, and boy, does some timings get annoying. Definately under one of the "hard" Sonic games. It makes Shadow the Hedgehog look like a game for pre-schoolers. Okay...Riders does more-so, but still.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I haven't played Kingdom Hearts in a while so I started playing again in Expert and also stared playing Paper Mario & The Thousand Year Door

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Now that Mortal Kombat 2 is out, I am playing that and Resistance and We Love Katamari. Thursday I'll be on Calling All Cars and Super Rub-A-Dub.

Gametap isn't something I've been using lately, but I need to get back with some of the games.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
This week: Guitar Hero 2, Boom Boom Rocket and some Halo 2.

Why Halo 2? New maps! Hang 'Em High and Derelict remakes! HANG 'EM HIGH!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
What's a super nova have to do with SSB?

3 more days until Calling All Cars, Super Rub-A-Dub, and some Saturn titles on Gametap. This weekend will rock.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol, well i think im gonna play ...... ssbm of course
some counterstrike
maybe ill finish zelda twilight princess
i need to get farther in tales of symphonia...
secret of mana
and maybe diablo 2

i play the same games every week lol unless iget a new game

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Calling All Cars was delayed a week.

I guess that's cool. Now I will get MK2 one week, Super Rub-A-Dub the next, then Calling All Cars, then Go Puzzle! So this works out better, I guess.

Top Bottom