• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
♥ Here is my updated list of games I'm
playing/going to play soon:

•Sonic Generations :cool:
•Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
•Sonic Heroes
•Rayman Origins
•UMvC 3
•Tekken Hybrid
•Eternal Poison

I've also been playing classic titles such as Mortal Kombat and from Sega Genesis as well. ★

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
Might buy Sonic Generations, but the lack of Chaos is disappointing.
I was about to say, "But Perfect Chaos is in the game!" Then I realized that you were talking about the Chao. Man, could SEGA have picked a more inconvenient spelling?

Anyway, I'm picking up Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tonight and am currently downloading Saints Row: The Third. It's going to be a good week.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Pokemon Emerald
Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
Megaman Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Final Fantasy I
Team Fortress 2

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Downloaded FF7 last month on the PSN and am playing that like a drug addict. Also picked up Skyrim and played that for a bit as well. Not sure if I should finish FF7 and then platinum DA2, Mark of the Assassian (just got that as well this week), or start right into Skyrim. Oh the choices!! =D

D

Deleted member

I'll be trying to finish Just Cause 2 and Wallace & Gromit within the next week. I'll also be trying to get into UMvC3 and Oblivion.

Yes, Oblivion, not Skyrim. It's on sale on Steam

DUB

Smash Lord
Pokemon Emerald
Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
Megaman Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga
Final Fantasy I
Team Fortress 2
Superstar Saga is such a good game. I don't know how long my playthorugh was on that game but that game was too fun.

Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn
Fire Emblem:The Sacred Stones
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

pickle962

Smash Lord
I've been fooling around with LBP as of late. I'm tempted to replay one of the legend of zelda games I own in anticipation for Skyward Sword. Yes, I know it's out now, but I won't be getting it till Christmas unforetunately...:glare:

D

Deleted member

The next few days will be all about Bethesda for me. It will be me, Oblivion, and New Vegas.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Cave Story 3D and Harvest Moon

Harvest Moon 3DS removed EVERYTHING I loved about the series - the need to micromanage your time/ energy.

I used to have to decide whether I wanted to expand my field, which required a lot of time and energy OR work on my crops - while at the same time courting a girl for marriage.

They changed it so the field is clean, making it so every day I have energy to spare and don't have to micromanage anything. It's now nothing but a chore

Dastrn

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm mostly playing league of legends and Monster hunter Tri, but I'm also playing a little Skyward Sword.

I just recently beat Portal 2. (very good)
I also recently beat Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (excellent game)
I played through Dawn of Sorrows again (5th time, probably. Best game of all time, perhaps.)

I'm playing Bit Trip Runner a bit too.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Arc the Lad: Twilight of Spirits (PS2)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (X360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (X360)
Pokemon White: (DS)

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I bought that game recently and haven't even removed the plastic seal off of it. Then again I have 5 other games I bought long ago and still have the plastic seal on them.

Jasou

Smash Ace
Playing Lost Saga, it's an mmo and melee whenever I get the chance
Must get one more level to be second highest lightning mage, in the American version.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Melee
Terraria
UMvC3
TF2

Maybe
WoW cause I got free time for my hella old account...

Jasou

Smash Ace
Is Partners in Time good? Have u played it before?
I don't mean to steal a question but I love all 3 of those games to death.

Partners in Time is definitely a good game, but imo compared to 1 or 3 it's not as good. The reason I disliked it was because the bro's attacks in this game were from items (not from points). If you liked doing infinite bro's attacks from 1 and 3 (only one infinite from the 1st and 1 from the 3rd I'm pretty sure) you'd appreciate this one because a lot of the bro's items later in the game are infinite attacks as long as you don't mess up. They get extremely technical with 4 buttons though, but some people like that. I also didn't find the plot in the 2nd one very interesting sometimes (except there is a twist at the end) and kept wishing I could skip some dialogue. As for the bosses in that game, some of them were easy and some were difficult. The last boss is definitely more challenging in this game compared to the other games imo. So yeah imo it's a good game, but it's the least fun of the three to me(but like I said, if you like infinite attacks this could be the game for you.) and if you have any other questions just ask, I freaking love all 3.:awesome:

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
games on mah playin list r
Persona 3 FES
Person 4
Persona 2
Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 Final Mix
Terraria
and Professor Layton and the Curious Village

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Gosh, so much gaming I've been doing and lots of it coming up in 2012! :bee:

Here's what I'm currently playing:

-God of War Collections HD
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
-Tekken 2 (ol' school!) :cool:
-Parasite Eve
-Batman: Arkham Asylum
-Mafia 2
-Rayman
-Final Fantasy X and XIII

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm currently playing:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (X360)
Uncharted 3 (PS3)
VVVVVV (PC)
The Binding of Isaac (PC)
BIT.TRIP RUNNER (PC)
World of Goo (PC)

And yes, I did buy the Humble Bundle. ^^

D

Deleted member

I'm working on my Christmas presents, Skyrim and Super Mario 3D Land, right now.

Top Bottom