• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

Sandy

Smash Champion
Thought it would be cool to find out what us game addicts are currently playing.

This week i'm playing Twilight Princess and think it's really cool because the levels increase in difficulty but not too rapidly and the bosses are great. Although I've been too obsessed with SSBM and my studies to play it . So my Question is.....

What's your game of the week/month?

Why?

Darren

Smash Rookie
Well, I haven't played Melee in a while and recently found out I still had it, so I started playing again. I'm trying to regain my skills! :p

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Wii Sports, Wii Play (once I get it), Mario Kart DS, and maybe a little Twilight Princess here and there. I'm really bored this week, so I'll be playing these games often because they'll hold my interest for a while.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
I would be playing Sonic and teh secret rings (it doesn't have chao's), so I'll be playing Melee or Crackdown if my friend isn't too busy maxing firearms :p

D.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5257-9865-7609
I'll list games I've consistently been playing rather than some games I just pop in which happens alot.

Within this month: Wii Sports, SSX 3, Resident Evil 4, Wario Land 4, Super Mario Land, Super Mario RPG, Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Virtua Fighter 4

Game of the Week: Wario Land 4

Game of the Month: I'll make this decision at the end of the month. =P

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Other than my usual helping of Smash exercises, maybe just some WarioWare: Smooth Moves (I've been on fire lately!!). Finally my Poketeam needs readjusting so I can reclaim victory against my friend.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Games Tera played last week:
Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS
Mario 64
Ocarina of Time
Super Smash Bros.
Super Smash Bros. Melee
DK country (GBC)

Game of the week: Super Smash Bros.
runner-up: Smash Bros. Melee

~Tera253~

Farsightrx20

Smash Rookie
i just got high speed internet so ill be playing these games for the next month
HALO 2 (until halo3)
G.R.A.W (until graw 2)
Crackdown
Lost PLanet
Gears of War

and maybe, just maybe, If i find enough time
Melee

Find me in any of those games if you wanna loose your head

smashbros_777

Smash Journeyman
Gears of war

Halo

----------------------------

no wii games or previous ones they're all boring cuz there not online.

Justin

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played anything in a few days, but I think I'm going to hit up a PC title. Either Black and White 2 or Age of Empires 3. I enjoy games like those from time to time.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
ive been playing tales of phantasia for the GBA and okami and final fantasy 12 still trying 2 kill the final mark **** 50000000 HP IS ALOT

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
For this week, I've been playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team, WarioWare: Smooth Movies, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I've also been playing Wii Sports from time to time.

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played any video games all week, but I'm going to spend my entire weekend playing SSBM, Mario Kart: Double Dash, Wii Sports, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Lately, I've been playing Fight Night Round 3 on the 360(bob and weave baby).

Giggidax

Smash Ace
hmm this weekend im gonna get some Counterstrike 1.6, Melee, Twilight Princess, and some Tales of Symphonia once i buy it prolly tomorrow.
hey valtiel u play tales of phantasia? how far are u lol cuz im currently stuck in the dwarf cave

JGdoomofsteel

Smash Rookie
Sonic the Hedgehog for the XBOX 360. Why? I would say its more better than the older versions. It also has a great story line as well.

I've also been playing Super Smash Meele for awhile. My best character has to be Ganondorf.

NOTE: Has anyone ever had that feeling when no matter how many times you challenge a specific person the cheats by using the same moves over and over again? It sucks doesn't it?:(

Justin

Smash Apprentice
and final fantasy 12 still trying 2 kill the final mark **** 50000000 HP IS ALOT
You mean Yiazmat? Yeah that fight was insane. I had all my characters level 95 and I still had a hard time. Those one hit kills he starts spamming when he gets low on health was a *****. The thing is, I had a harder time with Omega Mk XII.

Zenith

Smash Ace
Capcom vs SNK 2
Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2

nobody can beat me in Naruto CoN2 (tryin to get GNT4)

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Sonic the Fighters because it is actually a really fun fighting game and I am a bit of a Sonic Fan.

Akatsuki BLITZKAMPF. Fun fighter.

Billy Hatcher. Music sucks, but its fun as hell.

Power Stone. Really fun fighter.

valtiel

Smash Journeyman
Right now I barely got gnome. He was very easy it took my party less than 20 secs to beat him. I guess im gonna go get efreet, then undine, and finally maxwell.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I'm Currently playing Final Fantasy 12, Metal Gear solid 3: Subsistence, Mario Kart DS, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Final Fantasy 3, SSBM, and I just finished DragonQuest 8: Journey of The Cursed King. I currently have no one to play in Melee, so I have been doing All-Star mode runs.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
It's wednsday, so I'll just rate last week :p

World of Warcraft
Wii Sports
LoZ: Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
Rayman Raving Rabbids
SSBM
Pokemon Emerald
Clubhouse Games
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart 64

Farsightrx20

Smash Rookie
Now that i have out door suspension for a week i will be able to play these new games i just bought

Graw2
Rainbow six

and finally beat that final rank boss from FFXII
i doubt i can do it

I can hardly walk through the Bahamut
they put me to sleep poison me with all kinds of disease
grease me with oil ,burn me alive while sucking the life out of me. its like a boss battle just to get across the dam room:mad:

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've been playing Fire Emblem: Path of Radience, of all things. That's a good game.

Also, Illyana either is Bullemic, or has a tapeworm.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Playing some Alien Hominid HD and some Worms on the 360. Probably going to find my way back to Crackdown to try to find the last couple Agility Orbs. I have 493 out of 500! Agh!

Was planning on playing Mario Party 8, but it's pushed to June.

Kirye

Smash Ace
Playing Rogue Galaxy, my friend lemme borrow it, it's a fairly interesting game. Reminds me of a Kingdom Hearts style RPG fighting combined with Dark Cloud, very good combination.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Now that I'm busy beyond belief, whenever I have a little down time, I'll play Mario Kart DS. Firing up my Wii every time I have a free hour or so just won't cut it.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I've been playing Sonic and the Secret Rings a lot lately, but the controls for both the main game AND the party games are driving me CRAZY!

Top Bottom