• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

pickle962

Smash Lord
I've finally gotten back into playing Final Fantasy 13 on PlayStation 3. I'm on chapter 10 and I like how the game is finally handing over the reins to me. In other words, I can make my own parties now and not have to make due with ones the game makes for me. Also, I've been busy with the original CastleVania for Nintendo Entertainment System( I'm not that hardcore, I downloaded the game off the Wii's Virtual Console) The game is actually fun once you go through a bunch of trial and error sessions because the difficulty is about as bad as Zelda 2 if not worse.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
Street Fighter 4 (PC)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Wii)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I've finally gotten back into playing Final Fantasy 13 on PlayStation 3. I'm on chapter 10 and I like how the game is finally handing over the reins to me. In other words, I can make my own parties now and not have to make due with ones the game makes for me. Also, I've been busy with the original CastleVania for Nintendo Entertainment System( I'm not that hardcore, I downloaded the game off the Wii's Virtual Console) The game is actually fun once you go through a bunch of trial and error sessions because the difficulty is about as bad as Zelda 2 if not worse.
Been playing MH Tri as always, but FF13 as well. I've gotten to Ch11 as well, and boy it's such a change huh!?

I liked the linearity as it made me story driven, but I love how they let you have it at 11 until the end. It's really not a bad game tbqh.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Oh man...Where do I start?

Uncharted 1
Final Fantasy 13
The World Ends With You
Disgaea 3
CastleVania....why won't Dracula die?:mad:
I'll also start CastleVania 2: Simon's Quest. If I can ever send Dracula back to his grave...

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
This week, I got:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Final Fantasy 9
Demon's Souls (NG+)
Kingdom Hearts 2 (Replaying on proud mode)
And on Tuesday, some Marvel Vs Capcom 3. ;)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^
FFXIII (Aiming to finish Ch13)
Dragon Age (Arch shall fall!)
MvC3(Soon...Tonight!)

And... yeah.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Ocarina of Time (just started my 3 heart challenge)
Mother 3(I gotta beat that game!)
Earthbound
Earthbound Zero(man, my life's just chock full O' Mothery goodness!)
And just got
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Pokemon Yellow [GBC]
Pokemon HeartGold [NDS]
Mario Kart DS [NDS]
Mario Kart Double Dash [GCN]
Minecraft [PC]
Kirby's Epic Yarn [WII]
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga [GBA]

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
Currently playing Monster Hunter Tri (which i am hopelessly addicted too XD)
also playing Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (which im recording for youtube)
this weekend me and a bunch of friends r gonna try out Phantasy Star Online for the Gamecube (hope its as good as the original Dreamcast one XD)

oh and Minecraft XD

rsr2

Smash Lord
I am currently playing 3 games for the next couple weeks.

1. World of Warcraft
2. Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
3. Pokemon Silver.

A group of my friends are playing Pokemon gold or silver and having a challenge. It's basically what we call Hardcore pokemon.

The rules are:

1. You can only catch the first pokemon in each zone you go to. If the pokemon you are fight happens to faint, You cannot catch any other pokemon in that zone. You have to move on like nothing happened.
(there is an exception to this rule and that is at the beginning when you can't catch any pokemon without any pokeballs.)
2. If a pokemon faints you let it go.
3. If you happen to faint, you have to start all over again.

this is going to be fun.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Isn't that a Nuzlocke? (Terywj did one for Emerald)
Yeah it is, I didn't know that there was anything like that. Just my friend told a group of us about it. Eventually I did some research and found it. So now I feel stupid for calling it hardcore pokemon >_>

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
dont worry... the only reason i kno that is because of Tery (who had a 60 vid (completed) Nuzlocke of Pokemon Emerald)

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Working on getting 100% on Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
Brawl/Project M
Pokemon Ruby
Maybe some Black Ops and Fallout 3 here and there
and I might start back on Super Mario Galaxy 2

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Working on getting 100% on Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time
I'm playing Marvel VS. Capcom 3, but I really need to get that done with, or at least the Platinum trophy. Other than finishing on hard and challenge, all I need is like 5 Gold Bolts, and levelling up a few more weapons.

tko112

Smash Lord
currently playing:

1. Marvel vs. Capcom 3
2. Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch (Doom mod)
3. Killzone 3 (when I get it in the weekend)
4. Front Mission 3
5. Mega Man 10

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing Marvel VS. Capcom 3, but I really need to get that done with, or at least the Platinum trophy. Other than finishing on hard and challenge, all I need is like 5 Gold Bolts, and levelling up a few more weapons.
Lol, I know, the Zoni where incredibly easy to find though. The final boss was sooo toned down compared to Tachyeon. It took like 9 tries in ToD and only 2 in CiT, and tahts just because I didn't see this random hole in the arena

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Lol, I know, the Zoni where incredibly easy to find though. The final boss was sooo toned down compared to Tachyeon. It took like 9 tries in ToD and only 2 in CiT, and tahts just because I didn't see this random hole in the arena
I cheaped the last boss XD.
I got to it, switched the game off because it was late, put it on the next morning, and I started off on that walkway outside of the arena, while the final boss was inside it. I long range sniped it for the first half without any trouble, other than waiting for it to stop moving, but at half way it forced me into the arena.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
As of today I suspended ps3 gameplay, I wanted to focus on Nintendo for a while so I'm going back, I don't know how much I'll go without it, anyway here's what I'm playing...

Super Smash Bros. Melee (haven't played it in ages, started playing this and I must say, it's just as fun as the first time I ever played it)

Shadow The Hedgehog (don't ask!)

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (I finally got this title, and it's as awesome as PoR) :)

Fifa 2006 World Cup(I originally
got this at launch, awesome teams, kinda difficult)

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: I haven't played this game much, but the characters from Gatchaman are bad*** I might play online, if I find a challenge.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Final Fantasy IX
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War (campaign)
Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Heavy Rain (Amazing!)
Myst
Grim Fandango

Gotta get around to actually finishing some of these.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
Final Fantasy XIV: For all its faults, I enjoy this game. The presentation is cute, the minigames associated with crafting and gathering are catchy and fun, the combat is engaging, and the game itself is very pretty. It isn't the best MMO in the world for the hardcore crowd, but then again, it doesn't have PvP, and that's exactly why I like it. Nobody's waving his internet wang in my face like in every other MMO I've ever played.

Mass Effect: I've logged almost 600 hours into the first Mass Effect on Steam. I'm playing it one last time in order to attain the perfect import into Mass Effect 2. This game has not aged very well, but the writing is still top-notch.

Castlevania: Game's hard, brah.

SSBMLahti

Smash Lord
Tales of Legendia. I''m trying to complete every Tales game I own (not just beating the game, I mean doing every and any thing that is possible) before I buy my next Tales game, and before Tales of Graces f comes out in 2012.

Top Bottom