• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, since all new games got bumped back due to the firmware update (a good one though) I am back into Savage.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
erg, I'm playing Phantasy Star Univers now. The bad part about it is that now I'm hooked on it. Good bye life...

Fiiii

Smash Apprentice
I finished most new games out for the Wii, so I went back to the days of the old PC. By that I mean I'm playing Myst (1,2,3,4, and 5).

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I'm loving Halo 2 again. I really shouldn't get into it again... but it's so fun... and the Halo 3 beta is next month!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Pokemans ftw. Been ages since I've played a good handheld RPG (Pheonix doesn't count, it's an Awesome Simulator)

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I've nearly beaten Super Paper Mario. There's a lot of text through out the game, mostly before boss battles, or trying to find a task etc. Overall it's a good game though, lots of puzzles for a platforming game.

This week, I've played of course, Super Paper Mario. Also, I've been playing Pokemon Pearl, but I haven't got real far at all.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually considering breaking out my light gun and start playing duck hunt. I've just started to get bored with Diamond and no one is around to play smash. Maybe even a little NHL 2001 for the PS1 because its so easy to hit the sh*t out of people in that game.

vZakat

Half Genie
I've been playing a rom hack of Super Metroid. It's pretty much the game I love with a whole new map lay-out.

Rage.

Smash Ace
game of the week
Super smash brothers melee
cause its ****ing awesome

also played original the other day
FD looks so crazy back then

Tera253

Smash Ace
Tera's going to break out her N64, play some SSB, play some SSBM on Wii (along with some Twilight Princess; just got the game on Wednesday), and maybe even go for a little Ocarina of Time again. This of course, also comprising Wii Sports/Wii Play--as usual.
~Tera253~

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
God ****, Sony. They released Super Rub-A-Dub (freaking addicting little game), Gauntlet 2, the upgraded PS1 titles that play on PS3 (I bought Syphon Filter), AND Spider-Man 3 during Finals week. Then next week is Calling All Cars. If they add Twisted Metal 1 or 2, I am screwed for exams.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Woot, there's this sweet game called Catan that was released on Wednesday on the Xbox Live Arcade. It's a board game, and it's a hell of a lot of fun as well as addicting. It's a simple resource race game, where you want to build the most cities, have the largest army, block other players off from sections of the board with roads, etc.

So yeah, I'm gonna be playing that this week (only been playing offline, going to probably play online starting today or tomorrow), and I'm going to try to pick up Command & Conquer 3 for the 360 as well. I don't have any cash right now, so I'm hoping for some graduation money in the mail or something that I can splurge. Also playing Worms for XBLA.

And hey guys! Guess what? 10 days till the Halo 3 beta! WOOOOOOOO.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
You know, I'm thinking about getting back to playing LoZ: Twilight Princess and FE: Path of Radience, since I never completed either of those games.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
They're both amazing, brawlmatt.

As for me, I'm gonna 100% Super Paper Mario, and maybe play Red Steel again.

W4veMantis

Smash Journeyman
Double agent is pretty cool.
I just downloaded Catan for my 360 and I must say i'm hooked on that game almost as much as I'm hooked on Texas Hold'em. Playing Gears of War again to play the new maps. I still hate the lag and cheap host crap, but the new maps are pretty decent. I also beat Spider-man 3. haven't unlocked everything yet but I hope they let me play as venom...

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Been playing FFXII like a lunatic over the past little while. I've racked up about 70 hours in the last week and a half or so.

That's just about all I plan on playing this week...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
The usual Animal Crossing: Wild World, and a very little bit of Sonic Battle. I've got back into Flying Dragon for the n64, and finally played my new game, Dragon Warrior Monsters 1. Nice little pokemon clone, with no real complaints, not towards the game, anyway.

Tera253

Smash Ace
the usual Smash Bros./Melee, some Zelda, and the Wii series games.
maybe Tera'll break out her old Oracle of Seasons game again.
~Tera253~

Top Bottom