• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

Jolts_D

Smash Apprentice
I'm currently trying to better myself in SSBM (trying to get better at advance techniques).
Every now and then, I'll play a little Pokémon Diamond.

Marty

Smash Apprentice
I don't mind the pre-races comments like "Smooth and steady. I'm Mr. Smooth, you're Mr. Steady." but the post-race comments, like the one you mentioned, are so annoying, I'm usually mashing on the A button so I don't have to hear them.

I'm at 952.7 miles traveled. Gotta do Pike Peaks Full a couple times to get that **** 1000 miles traveled achievement.
Ha, you said that and I had to think for a minute about what you meant. I'm playing it on PC, and ****, is it ever sexy. I had my doubts about the direction the series was heading, but I was incredibly pleased with the result. I still prefer the classic rally-esque tracks, but still. Good stuff.

---

In addition to DiRT, I'm playing a lot of Guilty Gear. Reload, mind you, so I'm kinda bored. Here in the UK we don't even have Slash. Ugh.

HalfPj

Smash Cadet
It's a tie between Twilight Princess and Capcom vs. SNK 2 for gamecube. Because for T.P., I'd just finished the underwater temple and got the master sword. And for CVS 2, I just kept up with my gaming skills and later on I gave it to my friend for his graduation gift. I also spent time playing smash bros. a little bit.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Rainbow 6: Vegas is a great game. I just got it yesterday when I sold Spider-Man 3 Collector's Edition to gamestop (thanks for 25% of what I paid for it!) and pre-ordered Lair.

I am contemplating grabbing Nucleus right now, but it's at $9.99 as is Stardust HD. When they drop the price a bit (say 5 for the first and 8 for the second) I'll grab those two.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I've been playing a lot of Pokémon Puzzle Challenge for Game Boy Color. It's the only version of Tetris Attack I have in my house. Gah, Tetris Attack really needs to be released of VC.

I ordered Pac-Man World 2 from Amazon last week. It should arrive any day now. Of course, I won't be playing Pac-Man World; I solely bought it for Pac-Man VS.

On top of all that, I'll probably play some miscellaneous games to test out my new GameBridge.

And, of course, I'm playing Melee.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Rainbow 6: Vegas is a great game. I just got it yesterday when I sold Spider-Man 3 Collector's Edition to gamestop (thanks for 25% of what I paid for it!) and pre-ordered Lair.
Glad you're enjoying it. I loved the single player, but man, being the run-and-gun guy I am, it took me quite a while to beat the game on normal.

I'm playing Castlevania Symphony of the Night on the Xbox Live Arcade this week, as well as Bomberman Live, which gets released on Wednesday.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Glad you're enjoying it. I loved the single player, but man, being the run-and-gun guy I am, it took me quite a while to beat the game on normal.

I'm playing Castlevania Symphony of the Night on the Xbox Live Arcade this week, as well as Bomberman Live, which gets released on Wednesday.

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
I am WAITING to play a Wii... every time I go to Wal-Mart.com, it is sold out XD ... no, I am not going to camp out in front of a store. That is just plain... weird =S

Right now though, I'm playing America's Army. Man, I hadn't realized how addictive it was XD The time just flies by. You can't do most of the stuff until you do the training though... so that kinda sucks :p (heads up fro anyone who gonna try it out: SF Training is as HARD as... a very HARD thing XD)

Midna

Smash Apprentice
Playing Twilight Princess for the 2nd time, as well as Ocarina of time, Mario 64, SSB/SSBM.
I also happened to dust off my gameboy color and paly a little bit of Mario Bros. and Pokemon Blue.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Well, all last week, I've been playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attonrey. COMPLETELY awesome game, BTW.

Today, though, I've played Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Kid Icarus, Mario Kart 64, and Star Fox 64.

akshay07

Smash Cadet
)(#

im playing in the whole summer vaction this:

ssbm
cooking mama(WII)
mario party 8
mario party 7 for gc
mario party 6 for gc
zelda oricano of time on wii
zelda twilight princess:finished!
zelda:wind waker: going to be finished
zelda minishcap on ds(almost done just gotta face vatti)
zelda phantom hourglass(just got it)
wii sports
and some pokemon on the wii.

i also may play naruto 2 for gamecube or some ultimate ninja on ps2 gonna get xbox 360 on august 10th nad ps3 on december 20th 2007 and for xbox360 im getting gears of war this summer and for ps3 i might get some fighting game.

Crzy

Smash Journeyman
Been playing Smash Bros. Melee for a bit with some friends. However, we spend most of our gaming time on Mario Kart: Double Dash. Not sure why but that game has us all addicted and we never get enough. Baby Park FTW! XD

Oh and right now I'm waiting for Drakengard 1 to come in from Ebay so I can start playing that. Might start it next week if I get it in around Thursday or so.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The current game I picked up again recently was Advance Wars DS. I just beat it on Hard mode yesterday with an A rank (first time running through it too). I love that game, and can't wait for the sequel. Hoping it'll have Wi-Fi too. ;)

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Ive been playing Strikers charged Football all week. Its honestly such an addicting game, especially on Wi-fi. I always think this will be my last opponent before doing something else, but when the matches are over, I can't help but to search again.

~rh

Smash Lord
PKMN Diamond, along with the daily Marvel, Smash, 3S and CvS2.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
SSBM- I am several steps closer to clearing All-Star mode on Very Hard with no continues with all character since I recently did this with Marth, Jigglypuff, Zelda, Sheik, Mr. G&W, Mario, and Dr. Mario. 15/26 characters currently.
MGS3: Subsistence- My practice and camo cleanup run of the game is complete so onward to get the Foxhound ranking.
Final Fantasy 6 Advance- For in between the other 2 games.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Marathon: Durandal on the Live Arcade, some Halo 2 and Guitar Hero 2. Getting into my mindset for the games I'll be playing the most this fall (Halo 3, Guitar Hero 3 and Rock Band).

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Tons and Tons of GH80's. I'm ranked 10th at ScoreHero on the first tier of songs (Hard)- but ****, FCing songs and using the right SP paths is insanely effing frustrating, especially if you have OCD.

I'm also playing Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms with my buddies when they come over.

I might pick up Strikers this week, but I need to get my internet going strong again first. That's pretty much it, I've already beaten all the Wii games I have right now, can't wait for MP3.

HalfPj

Smash Cadet
I'm playing Mario Party 8, Warioware: Smooth moves, and the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy at my friend's house. And also spend some time playing King of Fighters 2003 for the PS2 then Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, and did some SSBM. I was trying to do and L-canceling with both Mario and Dr. Mario.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I was looking through my old games, and I just started up another character on PSO Episode 1 and 2. I'm going to see if I can get a few friends to play it with me :)

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
Star Fox 64 (doing all my favorite routes again!), Harvest Moon, and Pokemon Diamond. I might finally finish up Dead Rising, because I've been in the final like, 15 minutes of the game and never did finish it up.

Caael

Smash Lord
Just 3 games, because i'm in Thailand, and I only have my DS

Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Magical Starsign ( But for some reason, my file isn't there now. That might just be the card though.)
Mario vs. DK 2: March of the Mini's.

Top Bottom