• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Lots and lotsa Strikers this week. Petre, I was playing some Banjo Kazooie the other day as well. It's just so **** fun.

Maybe some GH if I can get off of Strikers.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
OVERLORD! Wow, I never played a game this religiously since Diablo 2. I am play about 2-3 hours a day (last week of break anyway) just collecting minions so I can upgrade all my equipment. Fun fun game. Next is Just Cause.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
I tried finishing MP: Echoes for the first time (I got bored in the middle the first time I played it.) but I got bored again, that game really isn't very good.

Sooooooo I went back to the first MP, and dayum. That is one hellova fun game. I love just wandering through the world, shooting innocent little birds out of the sky. I never did get 100% in Metriod Prime. I missed one little missle expansion, and I never did find it. Quite frustrating, really.

Anyways, I'm still playing tons of GH and Mario Strikers Charged.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
lately, the only game i've been playing is ssbm. so that's what i'm playing this week :D

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I finally got Pokemon Sapphire again, and having lots of fun with it too. Naming monsters is rediculously fun.

Of course, I'm still playing some Sonic Battle, and I just got done watching some Smash Bros. matches(n64, btw). Got to keep my records decent.

CodeRed

Smash Apprentice
On my Wii I have been playing Super Paper Mario and Melee, on my DS I just got Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, and on 360 I play way too much Gears of War.

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
Right now, I'm mostly going through and playing all my ol' computer games. I'm also going to try to replay Metroid Prime 2 before Corruption comes out, but I don't know if I'll have enough time once the new term start on Monday...ugh...

Also, I've become interested in alot of my SNES and PS1 games lately, so I've been playing through the three Donkey Kong Countries and Super Mario RPG, too.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I'm playing a mixture of EarthBound and Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

And how is that new Mega Man game, Zane Fleia? I tell you, there are too many different kids these days.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Bioshock and Shadowrun. Picking up Bioshock later today and I should be getting Shadowrun in the mail in about an hour.

Doggalina

Smash Lord
Chicagoland (NW Indiana)/Purdue West Lafayette
I was in contact with my old N64 on Monday and Tuesday. I played some Perfect Dark (I can't find Goldeneye ><), Pokémon Puzzle League (gotta love that Tetris Attack formula!), and Smash 64.

I've decided to lay off PSO for a while.

Oh, and I went to Wiicade again yesterday and played the Bubble Bobble game there for about a half hour straight. I think I'm going to have to get Bust-a-Move for Wii, but I'll wait until it's cheaper than 40 bucks.

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
I'm going through the whole Prince of Persia trilogy right now. I'm right in the middle of Warrior Within. After that, I'll probably play through Paper Mario: TTYD again.

Sir James

The Doctor
I'm currently playing Super Metroid and Bioshock (2 amazing games by the way).. I'm trying to at least beat Bioshock before Metroid Prime 3 comes out next week.

Pk Samus

Smash Apprentice
After 4 years of searching+suffering, i finally got The Legend of Zelda Collector´s Edition Promotional Disc, so I´ve been playing "The Legend of Zelda", Some "Ocarina Of time", and just finished Twilight Princess, It´s a month of Zelda (despite what Nintendo Says...), And I Can´t wait to play Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, that´ll complete my trilogy.

Oh, I´ve been playing Mario Kart 64 (Best Mario KArt ever) in the virtual console.

=Temporarily Retro Gamer=

:samus:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
On my Gametap current games list, I am playing Jaws Unleashed, Overlord, and Just Cause. I also need to finally beat Silent Hill 2, Psychonauts and start Rogue Warrior.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
BioShock? I hear from a friend of mine that people are ranking that game up with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, though I find it unlikely that this game is THAT good.

...IS it that good?

vonfinell

Smash Apprentice
I just beat Chrono Trigger, and my comp crashed so I can't play my Breath of Fire emulation, so I started playing FF4.
Therefore, I beg a question of all of you, WHY ARE PALOM AND POROM SO USELESS?!!!!
Also, I might start playing Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter, just to get my BoF fix until the comp gets repaired.

and, of course, Smash. It's not a game, it's a way of life.

Yoshiking

Smash Apprentice
I'm playing mainly classics.

Super mario all stars
Super punch out
Legend of dragoonm
Final fantasy ya know the good old games.

APImagine

Smash Apprentice
This week is mainly getting Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones outta the way (I work all week, so I don't have too much time, so a week should do), followed by a mixture of Smash, Starcraft and/or Warcraft III, and I'm gonna try out 2moons.

I tend to play through my small library of games over and over and over, and I STILL have some of my games waiting in the wings to be played through and completed, since I also tend to focus too much on a few games now and then, such as Killer7, the Metroid Primes, or Resident Evil 4.

Top Bottom