• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Smash (obviously), Pokemon (still. EV training and online tourneys), and I should be starting Bioshock.

Bioshock is pretty good. I don't know if I'd put it up there with Zelda: OoT. Maybe Resident Evil. I dunno. Can't compare it to much.

Sir James

The Doctor
BioShock? I hear from a friend of mine that people are ranking that game up with The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, though I find it unlikely that this game is THAT good.

...IS it that good?
It's an awesome game, but Bioshock is no where near the god-like status of Ocarina of Time. I'm actually enjoying Metroid Prime 3 more than Bioshock.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
La Pucelle: Tactics.

Pretty good trpg, especially since I've been jonesing to play the original PS1 Final Fantasy Tactics but I cant find a copy anywhere.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Lots of Shadowrun. Regardless of reviews giving it low scores all around, it's actually a really enjoyable game. it's Counter-Strike but with magic! As fun as the game is though, it does feel like an open-ended beta. The graphics are really weak for a 360 title, there's not much texture worth or detail on things. There's no lush foliage all around on the maps. But hey, if Shadowrun 2 is ever released, I'm sure it'll be a **** good game all around, unlike where Shadowrun currently only has gameplay down.

Pynk

Smash Cadet
Currently playing Final Fantasy VIII, Star Craft and I don't know if anyone's ever heard of this but Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I just got a token for the Call of Duty 4 beta in my gmail, so looks like I'll be playing that now too.

bored

Smash Ace
Lesse

Warhawk (cousin is coming over for the weekend) I might make a PSN account later, when I'm not feeling lazy.. Online, FTW!!!! :p

Also I'm guilty of playing Mario and Luigi Partners in time... I just can't get enough of it...

EDIT: Also I might be renting Bioshock, seriously need to check it out, sometime this week btw... Along with MP3...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Warhawk and Lair. Lair is pretty fun. I love when games come out and prove reviews wrong for me. Warhawk is pretty amazing as well.

DamaGe

Smash Rookie
Trying to regian my smash/halo 2 skills for brawl/halo 3.

And playing some donkey kong country 2.. That game *****.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Well, I just recently bought Big Brain Academy, Brain Age, and Pokemon Pearl (I wanted Diamon, but they were out of those). I've been playing all three lately.

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
Going to rent Stranglehold this week and play some more Shadowrun to tie me over to Halo 3. It's getting down to the wire though. :D

Snowstorm

Smash Apprentice
Ive been playing ssbm of course... but im also playing Zelda:TP... which im STUCK ON:mad: MY b-day is this month though so im getting SSBB pre-ordered Wootness!:chuckle:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Warhawk owns my soul. In fact, I don't even have weekends anymore, just Warhawk.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'll be playing Gears of War on live with my friend. Lol I finally bought it cause walmart finally got a new shipment of the game! :)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and there were some parts of the ending I don't get...

Spoiler:
WTF happened to Ganondorf? He was just standign there when I last saw him! And Where was Link going?! I'm a bit confused.

Sandy

Smash Champion
I've been playing Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 for the Wii. I had the urge to buy this since I work at a golf course...

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I just finished The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and there were some parts of the ending I don't get...

Spoiler:
WTF happened to Ganondorf? He was just standign there when I last saw him! And Where was Link going?! I'm a bit confused.
He died standing. It's supposed to be badass, which it is. You did kill him though.

This week? Going to rent Eternal Sonata in the middle of the week and play Shadowrun until then. I usually don't have a problem finding a game of Shadowrun but tonight there is virtually nobody playing it, or all the games are full that are already going on. Played some Space Giraffe a few minutes ago. God **** that game is a trip. And really hard. And awesome.

GirlGamer

Smash Rookie
This week I have been playing Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords for the DS. I am completely addicted to this game! My birthday is coming soon, so hopefully I will get MySims for the Wii. That looks adorable and fun to play. :)
Other than that, I have also been playing Zelda: TP once in a while.

Top Bottom