• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you playing this week?

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
Super Mario World, Super Mario Bros.
YAY VIRTUAL CONSOLE!!

komickid

Smash Apprentice
Well im playing the online game fallensword which is the game in my sig(you should try it), im also playing SSBM, and possibly mp3.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I just downloaded Chrono Trigger onto my computer and I'm giving it a go.

now if only I can figure out which keys represent the R and L buttons...

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'll be playing Phanthom Hourglass for the rest of this week (almost done the game!) and Halo 3/Gears of War on XBL.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
I got a PSP last week, the Star Wars one. Yesterday I got Mega Man Powered up for $13.30. O.o;

But anyway, I'm playing Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron. The online is freaking awesome. When I logged off last night on the leaderboard I was 503. :D Doesn't sound like much but I was like around 2000.

I'm going for the top spot.

I also have a Wii and DS but not playing them ATM. I'll play Wii when I get Galaxy, and I plan on getting Sonic Rivals 2 when it comes out.

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
A local game store just had a going out of business sale and I got Viewtiful Joe 2, DMC2, and Guilty Gear X2 #Reload for $15. I guess I'm playing that this week.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Playing Warhawk to get a higher rating (or at least my girlfriend is - guys, never teach girls how to shoot a rocket launcher), Portal again to get all the challenges and advanced chambers, and as soon as I figure out how to fix it Crysis, Savage 2 beta, and Bioshock.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I remember showing it to my friends and they were usually shocked at how amazing it was and the fact that blinking and breathing would cease while playing.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just beat Phanthom Hourglass this weekend so I guess it's back to Halo 2, Halo 3 and Gears of War on Xbox Live. Next week I'll be getting COD4 :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I'm trying to be playing Guitar Hero 3, but I can't go get it until I finish my essay, and I have a long ways to go!

Orbinas

Smash Rookie
Right now I'm making my way through Half Life 2. I'm up to the chapter Follow Freeman!, but those **** snipers are annoying. I'm also trying to get a higher ranking for my main characters in Tekken 5, to no avail. I guess I'll also be playing through Portal a few more times and beating the challenges, et cetera.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, with light sprinklings of Phantom Hourglass when I manage to get myself to care about it while sitting bored at work. And I pop into Warhawk when I want an online fix every now and then.

Next on the list is Galaxy. Not sure after that. Debating on GH3 or not... it's expensive and I'm not the biggest music fan in the world (don't mind it, but I never really go out of my way to listen to music).

And there's doses of Melee peppered all throughout my playing time.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I just bought COD4 for my 360. Too bad i got the "red rings of death", so I'll have to wait till Winter break(3-5 business days to send me a "coffin" for the 360, and 3-4 weeks to repair/send it back to me) to play it... :(

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Oh lord. Major game overload.

In the past 2 weeks, I've gotten Mario & Sonic @ Olympic Games (It's GREAT), Mario Galaxy (already beat it first time through 100%, now playing 2nd quest), Mega Man Maverick Hunter X (PSP. I've had it since Tuesday; this is the first time I've touched it. @.@; ), Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (haven't played it yet at all... Just opened and checked the disk), and today I got Sonic Rivals 2 and haven't played it yet. Since it's no online and not everyone's dying to play it and win at it like Galaxy, I'm just going to hold onto it, even though it's the reason I got a PSP in the first place.

Oh, and I'm also playing Pokemon (Might as well just say FR/LG/Diamond) and Star Wars if I want to play something online. ^_^

............... yes, I AM broke. = /

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
If I don't get my 360 back by Wednesday, I'm going to be a ****ing angry camper. I'm picking up Rock Band tomorrow regardless if my 360 comes tomorrow or not... and UPS isn't shipping Thursday-Sunday... I do not want to wait till next Monday to play Rock Band. :|

Top Bottom