• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
You're a smart ***.
We'll get along fine. :p

Okay, something that is seriously annoying, my family and now my god**** boyfriend does it, too:

How hard is it to suggest places to eat??
Seriously, HOW HARD IS IT?

WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO PICK!?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha I think so, I think I'll add you to my friends list har har.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Mom: "Where do you kids wanna go?"
Me: "I dunno let sis pick"
Sis: "No u"
Me: "sigh"

I wish you could just random select a place to eat like you would randomly select a stage.

Fawriel

Smash Master
I wish you could just random select a place to eat like you would randomly select a stage.
"Random select... go!"

"... awww dammit, I thought you deselected that one from random selection!"

"No johns now, the random button decided."

"But I keep dying in that restaurant!"

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
I just renewed my antivirus software.

So I'd like to throw rocks at SiteAdvisor for moving its button up under my bookmarks instead of down in the status bar where I had it. And there is no possible way to move it back where I had it.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
People who get 2500+ post within the first months they joind smashboards.com thats irritate the s**t out of me.
i tend to want to beat the crap out of people when they dont like the stuff i like or vise versa and disagree with me. its so frustrating.

M.K

Level 55
People who get 2500+ post within the first months they joind smashboards.com thats irritate the s**t out of me.
i tend to want to beat the crap out of people when they dont like the stuff i like or vise versa and disagree with me. its so frustrating.
Agreed, especially if they have nothing intelligent to say.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
"Random select... go!"

"... awww dammit, I thought you deselected that one from random selection!"

"No johns now, the random button decided."

"But I keep dying in that restaurant!"

I ban Popeyes!

I just renewed my antivirus software.

So I'd like to throw rocks at SiteAdvisor for moving its button up under my bookmarks instead of down in the status bar where I had it. And there is no possible way to move it back where I had it.
GAH TOOL BARS.

Yeah, don't worry, for me, it would probaly take a year to get around a thousand posts. (At this rate, I'll probaly slow down at around 500 posts or so ;3 )

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
something that i hate? when people go 'Oh you're republican? how can you believe abortion is immoral?" i love being stereotyped. its awesome.

D

Deleted member

^^^ Totally agree there. If I say I'm Republican everyone suddenly think I have a shrine in my house to worship George W. Bush.

Fawriel

Smash Master
*apologizes profusely to the above two posters*

EDIT: On that note, there are a lot of words that annoy me.

Like "republican" and "democrat". Mostly "democrat". I mean, what's up with naming the party that? The whole system is a democracy, right? Does it cease being one if the Republicans are elected? It just... grah!

EDIT2: *apologizes profusely to sumo_066 as well for not sending that PM yet*

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh its no problem, Fawriel, I can wait. :3 I almost forgot, I'm glad you remembered. : >

Haha, hmmm. I wonder, if the system is still not working. : S

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I voted no for Prop 8. I'm sorry that it passed. I don't know what my dad voted though.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
People that are against gay marriage. It really annoys me how some people can't accept others.
If you think that's bad you see how people here think. Most of the guys my age think it's cool to want to kill gay people. I guess they picked it up from some of the songs and now it's a big thing. The biggest shock of all is that most of the people that support violence against gays are Christian.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I'm pretty sure no one is a homosexual

When music is turned too loud, and I'm not able to turn it down. I either have to cover my ears, or leave the room.

Blackadder

Smash Master
If you think that's bad you see how people here think. Most of the guys my age think it's cool to want to kill gay people. I guess they picked it up from some of the songs and now it's a big thing. The biggest shock of all is that most of the people that support violence against gays are Christian.
Rrrrednecks! YEEE-HAA!!

But yeah, I can relate. I live in what could be considered the "redneck" area of Australia. Actually, it's becoming a common insult to people in my area. Gun nuts, fairly ignorant, and with a funny haircut.

So I hear a lot of gay-bashing. It's the way of the country areas. Change is bad, different is bad. I'm not sure if it's the music though, lol. I'm all up for gay rights, and my favorite artist is Eminem. ^^

I'm pretty sure no one is a homosexual
lol wot

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yes, that also annoys me a bit. "NO I'M RIGHT YOUR WRONG!" One of my teachers was like that, and he was an jerk.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
People who crashed into your car when you were parked, because they were late to work. :/

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
Regrets, lots of them... Especially when you think back, and afterwards you would be like "DANG! should have done that!" or "DANG should have done this!" you know what I mean?
But afterally, it's just small... I think?:confused:

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
I don't know how to describe it, so I'll give an example.

When I was in grade 9 there was this kid who would annoy the hell out of me when I worked with him. We had to make a very healthy one day diet. He's like "Let's add cookies!" and I was like "They're not healthly though, this is supposed to be a completely healthly diet" and he's like "Who cares, just add it!" and he pretty much kept argueing. His main arguement would always be "Who cares!". It pissed me off like crazy, we could easily improve our mark by doing little things but he wouldn't let me and just go "Who cares!!!". He wasn't the type of guy who got bad marks either.

Another thing from school that bugged me was group projects. Most kids would copy and paste as most teachers didn't care about sources which pissed me off. I'm stuck in a group with a bunch of *******s who copy and pasted a paragraph from the web (usually I can recognize where they copied it from as I visited the site while reasearching!) while I wrote about 10 pages. Then there's this one ******* who also didn't do anything who I let read a bunch of things as it was an oral presentation. He sucked so badly, he skipped words, misplaced words, stuttered to the point where it was hardly recognizable and it made no sense.

Now that I think about it, these aren't actually little things, more like medium sized things from the past. Oh well, I already wrote it out. Here's a small thing that pisses me off though, people who post pictures on places like Myspace or Facebook where they say in the description or whatever "Eeew, I look so ugly in this picture!" if you look so ugly, why upload it?

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
1. When people say "hella" I would be grateful if you didn't make up words to cover up your own lack of vocabulary you jack ***.
2. The misuse of the word "Muslim" It isn't an evil terrorist organization, it's a religion
3.When people act drunk for laughs
4. When your friends decide it's a good idea to text you at 3 in the morning
5. Wannabe gangsters at my school who think it's "white" to study.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I hate it when people make jokes about beer. Here's an example:

"Oh my God, this kid is really annoying, it makes me feel like getting another drink!"

I hate drunks. They can't be funny at all. Beer jokes aren't funny. They're just plain stupid. Another example:

"The greatest day of my life is gonna be when I can drink beer all day long."

I actually heard a redneck comedian say that. What the hell?! I thought comedians were supposed to be funny! Why did everybody in then audience make such an exaggerated laugh about something like that?

Maybe I'm just biased because I've seen and heard about way too many bad things happening because some people got drunk. But still... I'd rather most comedians just stick to their normal jokes, rather than trying to portray themselves as alcoholics.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
5. Wannabe gangsters at my school who think it's "white" to study.
notftomearth7 wins. I hate this as well.

Also, it bothers me when people write "Should of" instead of "Should have". If you simply think about the two words together, it's easy to see that they don't make sense.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
^this

Also I've noticed that as I get older bureaucracy is starting to annoy me more and more now that I have to do stuff for myself.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
When you're listening to a MP3 player, and you turned up the volume too loud, but have no way to turn it down right then and there.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
When i'm drinking a cup of water, juice or soda and when i pick the cup up to take another sip and realise its gone i get mad because i dont remember taking that last sip.

Pikatwo

Smash Rookie
-I hate it when teenage girls/boys just HAVE to make a comment about you as you pass them. I get this alot.
-At school, people who hang out with each other just because of race/religion. Is that how you pick your friends? HUH?
-People who think the Harry Potter films are better then the books when they haven't even read them!
-People who think Pokemon started off as an anime.
-People who draw Ness wearing a yellow shirt with blue stripes(it's a blue shirt with yellow stripes! Look at his sprite!)
-Having the door open in a room.
-Sonic fans who bash Sonic games (How are you a fan then?)
-Parents who call each other "mum/mom" and "dad" (your wife is your mum?)
-Fanboys who think yaoi fangirls suck, but think yuri is the biz.
-Sonic fans who bash Sonic's current voice actor. It's not like the last one was great anyway.
-People at school who think it's lame to revise for a test.

Oh, and people who go over the top with cleanliness just to show off. Like, if I ever have some chocolate on my fingers, I lick it off, while they say "eww". Don't pretend you don't do it. And in physics, we were learning about the transfer of heat energy. Our physics teacher says, "Now, lick your hands and blow on it, doesn't it feel cold?" followed my respnses of "I'm not licking my hand!" Are you telling me you can't even lick your own hand? And it's no good to be too clean all the time anyway, since then your body won't have much experience to fight off germs.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
-Sonic fans who bash Sonic games (How are you a fan then?)
I don't like having a door open in a room either. (I'm sure after thinking how annoying it was you would close it xD )

Also, I think Sonic Fans don't feel the newer games are as good, thats why. I liked Sonic Heroes though.

Red Exodus

Smash Master

Oh, and people who go over the top with cleanliness just to show off. Like, if I ever have some chocolate on my fingers, I lick it off, while they say "eww". Don't pretend you don't do it. And in physics, we were learning about the transfer of heat energy. Our physics teacher says, "Now, lick your hands and blow on it, doesn't it feel cold?" followed my respnses of "I'm not licking my hand!" Are you telling me you can't even lick your own hand? And it's no good to be too clean all the time anyway, since then your body won't have much experience to fight off germs.
Licking your hand is pretty nasty though. I wouldn't want someone to touch me or my stuff if they just licked their hands so I don't do it. I remember one time a friend of mine licked his hands and then roughhoused with me when I was wearing a white shirt. I swear it was less than 15 seconds and when it was over my shirt was a complete mess, covered in dirt and whatever he licked off his hands.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Pikatwo said:
This.

I couldn't take tests in high school if my classroom's door was open. I'd just stare at it the whole time, angrily willing it to close by itself. Never worked though. :(

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Agreed. It's so common these days to see a recently joined person (3-4 months) with over 2500+ posts (I've seen people who joined 2 months ago with over 3000 posts...)/

-:bowser:Bowser King

Top Bottom