• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
^ My dad's worked at Olin for 35 years, he can't hear jack.

What annoys me is when people ask me to repeat myself and then interrupt me half-way with "Oh!" and then finish my sentence for me.

So, you heard me, but for some reason I need to repeat it...

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman

What annoys me is when people ask me to repeat myself and then interrupt me half-way with "Oh!" and then finish my sentence for me.

I HATE when people do this to me.
They ask me to repeat myself and then when I'm halfway through saying it, they interrupt me.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion

I actually do that to people all the time. Its not that I heard them, but I know what they are going to say halfway through because I know them.

I'll try letting them finish o_0

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Teachers who LICK THEIR FINGERS when passing out paper, or anyone who does it. I would rather have them struggle in front of me for 6 minutes to separate them than include a DNA sample with my worksheet.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Teachers who LICK THEIR FINGERS when passing out paper, or anyone who does it. I would rather have them struggle in front of me for 6 minutes to separate them than include a DNA sample with my worksheet.
My teachers do that.... Never bothered me.

Bring a swab to school, and take some spit and say you are going to clone them. That might make them stop.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I lost it back in sixth grade when I could SEE my teacher's thumb print on the paper. That's when it really started to bother me.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I lost it back in sixth grade when I could SEE my teacher's thumb print on the paper. That's when it really started to bother me.
That would do it.

Although we did have a teacher that fondled herself, dropped pencils down her shirt, randomly touched herself......

We, not me, I hear about it all the time, even from the kids that love teachers, and I am sure glad she never got a hold of my papers.

M.K

Level 55
I hate when snobby people ask me questions about something that I have/do, but couldn't give two ****s about what I say. You aren't obligated to talk to me, and why WOULD you if you don't even care!?

I also hate when you ask a general question in class, and the teacher looks DIRECTLY at you when she starts answering. I'll be writing something in my notebook, look up, and see the teacher GLARING at me while she speaks about the answer. I'm just like...uh....ok?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You know what bothers me more than that?

Here I am, in lunch, enjoying a THANKSGIVING meal thing (they had some sliced turkey or something, with gravey and mashed potatoes yum). To my dismay, I find a BIG, LONG, LONG hair in my food. I am eating as far away from it, but I'm slowwwwwwwiiiing down. I think about the hair, and, BAM I throw the tray away. I then proceed to drink my juice/milk.

Amide

Smash Lord

People usually do that to buy themselves time to process the words in their brain. Sad, but true...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
When people say: "its because you hate me"

Even when they're joking, its kind of annoying, because I don't hate people in general, I can dislike though.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I am the stereotypical stoner looking kid, and I hang out with the stoners. This pisses me off that because of this people think I am stupid. I get advice from the kids with Bs, and I have strait As..

Blackadder

Smash Master
I am the stereotypical stoner looking kid, and I hang out with the stoners. This pisses me off that because of this people think I am stupid. I get advice from the kids with Bs, and I have strait As..
At first I assumed you were gonna say "This pisses me off that because of this people think I am a stoner too!"

I was SO ready to look at you funny. =<

LinkStrifeLeonhart

Smash Cadet
Being from Nevada, I am greatly annoyed when anyone mispronounces Nevada. Having come out to PA for college, it's definitely been a test of my patience.

Along with coming to PA, I'm greatly annoyed when I look at a three-pronged outlet and find out that it's upside down. I just can't help but wonder how that was a good idea.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
People who say "Shut up" every time you say something.

"Do you know the time?"

"It's 3:00 so shut up"

:mad:

"hey do..."

"shut up"

:mad::mad:

"I can't wait-"

"Why are you here? Why can't you shut up"

:mad::mad::mad:

It's even worse when those people saying shut up are constantly talking themselves....

-:bowser:Bowser King

LinkStrifeLeonhart

Smash Cadet
Oh, I got another one. It's quite annoying when people say "I could care less" when in actuality they mean "I couldn't care less."

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
When people rather talk with their mouth full, never wipe their mouth, chew too loud, and demand that the conversation centers around what they want to talk about. Also, people who are always trying to gloat. These things drive me nuts.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
People who hate the crowd they hang with.

We have a few kids like that at school, really annoying. Like, they talk down on friends in public, but they are friends in private.

Basically saying "I like you, but being liked by other people rather than you is more important."

D

Deleted member

I find it lazy when songs are supposed to rhyme, but there'a point when the last word in one line is the same as the next.

For example, "War Pigs" by Black Sabbath: "Generals gather in their masses/Just like witches at black masses;"

and "Hot Blooded" by Foreigner: "You don't have to read my mind/To know what I have in mind."

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
That fact that I had over a week to do a project, probably going back to school tomorrow because I've been out, and I HAVEN'T FREAKING DONE IT YET! I don't feel like it but I NEED TO DO IT. It's annoying me. I have no sense of will what so ever D:

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Twisty ties.

Is bread so important that it must be contained in such an evil device? I mean, you cannot open them, unless you tie it without a twisty tie.
Have you seen those little squares with the indention? You don't twist it off, it just kinda pulls off. AND FRESHNESS IS PRESERVED!

X Shinigami X

Smash Cadet
Have you seen those little squares with the indention? You don't twist it off, it just kinda pulls off. AND FRESHNESS IS PRESERVED!
I hate those things more than twisty ties T_T I end up taking off the tie and just kind of folding the end under the bread <.<

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I hate those things more than twisty ties T_T I end up taking off the tie and just kind of folding the end under the bread <.<
Really? I think they are wonderful. I eat sourdough, and really notice the difference when the bread is well sealed and when it is not. I mean, I eat sourdough plain for the days it is fresh. If someone leaves it open or doesn't use the tie, I just use it for lunch meat and cheese holders.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
People that think every single thing done to them is an injustice.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I have a couple of airplane based peeves.

1. Crying babies on airplanes
2. Snoring people on overnight flights
3. Snoring people on overnight flights who, in there sleep, nuzzle up against you.

Now on to some others
4. When people greet you the same way everyday, even if they have seen you earlier. For instance, I have a friend who greets me with "what's up" every single time we see each other, no matter the occasions
2. When a song is supposed to rhyme, but it ends up just being the same word (Note: This is okay only if the entire line is repeated either by the background singers or for emphasis.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
People who wear a hat while driving a truck. It brings my blood to a boil.
One of my friends flips the bird to anyone in a truck with a baseball hat on sideways.

Also, do you watch Demitri Martin? He does these drawings that are jokes. He is describing fans' clothing, and he shows one of a guy with a baseball cap on, and says "Baseball fan". The next page has one with the hat on backwords, and it says "Daterape fan".

Cruel, but funny because THATS NOT HOW HATS ARE WORN >=[.

Top Bottom