• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
When I to skiing and I'm trying to to down the mountain and snowboarders stop and sit down right in front of me. I know they have to stop to fix their boots but they don't have to stop in front of everyone.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
When you're listening to a MP3 player, and you turned up the volume too loud, but have no way to turn it down right then and there.

I have something similar to this. When you have your MP3 player in your pocket, and you sit down, causing it to change songs. So then you have to scramble up like you have a bug in your pants and press the "back" button.

Pikatwo

Smash Rookie
lolololololololol. Welcome to SmashBoards. We bash brawl.
;)Ah, that would make you a melee/64 fan, not a brawl fan. But I like both Brawl and Melee (gasp).

It annoyes me when people get a new phone every month. But hey, it's not my money you're wasting.
And I hate it when people start sentences with and.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It's okay to start them with but, though. :p

I hate it when people act offended when I give them infractions for stupid things like double/triple posting or using 10char.
Seriously, it's made very plain that it isn't allowed. Get over it and read the rules next time.

Also, you're not cool for 'fighting the man.' Thanks.

notftomearth7

Smash Lord
On the blue planet next to the sun, can't miss it!
I just thought of some more.

1. When you're trying to download something on to your I-Pod/MP3 from a non-I-tunes source, and all the websites seem to have everything but what you need
2. Waiting in line at the DMV. It's like, you spend five hours in line with some of the biggest losers on the planet, only to spend another five hours trying to reason with the person at the desk, all the while attempting to resist cracking his/her jaw.
3. Country music. It never really annoyed me till now, I just realized how it's gone down in the days of Willie Nelson

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Double-posting (how conveniant)

Prununciation Peevies:
Pictures prounounced as "pitchurs"
Carrot pronounced as "carot"

More later...
Ask pronounced "Axe"

The word "Aint." Seriously, it sounds idiotic.

People who are hell-bent on making gay jokes. There's a kid at my lunch table who only says something if it pertains to calling someone gay. "This pizza is horrible." "Because it knows you're a ***got." It's stupid that gay is an insult to begin with, but some people take it so far that it's not funny or offensive, just plain idiotic.

L__

Smash Master
"Can, not"

"Will, not"

"Shall, not"

"Ai.., not?"

Jokes about someone's sexual preference pains me.

As well as the term "Fail."

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Not posting with a font color of royal blue. It pains me so much.

Also, making a lot of contradictions. I hate doing that. >_<

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
That three and a half years ago I joined this forum and spelt my username with a lower case 'v'

There's no way I could be like "Hey, can you change the 'v' in my name to a capital?"

:laugh:

Hotmarth18

Smash Cadet
repeating sounds. (awake or asleep)
double posting.
People that make fun of some1 else's sexual preference.
I hate it when i can't get certain songs on. >>
strangers that ask me for my brawl code..
people that stare at me. DX
People that don't move when I'm walking.
Load sounds.
People that don't leave me alone.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
That three and a half years ago I joined this forum and spelt my username with a lower case 'v'

There's no way I could be like "Hey, can you change the 'v' in my name to a capital?"

I'd quite like to remove the "34" from my name. At least it isn't one of those annoyingly long numbers people sometimes use. One of my friends' screen name ends in something like "72150."

crewster

Smash Lord

I want that too, but with a capital "C"

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
People who stare at you after something awkward happens to you to see your reaction. They stare until you do something weird to justify their staring. Also, the phrase "have no life," seriously irks me. If someone works hard at something that the general public sees as useful, they "have no life."

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
People mixing up two, to, and too.

Or your and you're.

Or its and it's.

Or their. there, and they're.
I mix up to, two, and too sometimes, and then I notice, and I can't edit it it (or can, depends what situation, forum, msn, aim, etc)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
When I call and ask for someone and they say "speaking."
I feel like replying "It would be rude of me if I called and you couldn't."

Farguade

Smash Apprentice
Open mouthed eating with that lovely smacking sound, drives me up the wall

either i have sensitive ears or some people are ridiculously loud when eating ;)

thecatinthehat

Smash Master

lololol

Same with me.

I was too lazy to press the shift key every 2-3 letters.

so now, I'm stuck with this is my tag.

:093:

iMichael

Smash Lord
- my room being dirty and unorganized (neat freak >_<)
- mom calling me to get her the remote only to find out it's by her on the table or something
- people who lick their fingers and don't wash their hands...OMGWTF!!!

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Cutting my hair, getting a cold, spelling/forum/game n00bs.

oh, and the terrible economy, but thats big.

Fawriel

Smash Master
Apparently the traits that annoy me the most in people (aside from regular stupidity and arseholery) appear to be negativity and the inability to take into consideration that you might be wrong.

Negativity recently depressed me for a while because my friends, while good people, tend to always make fun of people less "enlightened" than them, which strikes me as rather... self-righteous.

As for the latter, last night I had trouble going to sleep because I was too agitated about the person pointed out in this post.
YES OF COURSE MELEE FANS HATE BRAWL FOR "BEING MORE BALANCED" THEY HATE BALANCE IT IS NATURALLY FAVORABLE FOR BEINGS OF PURE EVIL WHEN A GAME IS AS BORING AS POSSIBLE AND YOU ONLY GET ONE CHOICE WHICH IS FOX WAVESHINING FOX ON FINAL DESTINATION FIRST TO WAVESHINE WINS
GOOD THING IT TAKES NO SKILL TOO

how can anyone think that anyone thinks like that ._.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I hate it when people get angered/annoyed whenever I need something repeated. Why is it so difficult to have to say something one extra time? I have hearing problems, and some people sometimes speak a little bit quiet.

Top Bottom