• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I hate when the elevator is out of service when you just happened to have went grocery shopping and have to go to the eleventh floor.

after grocery shopping or while shopping?, but yea being trapped somewhere would sure annoy the heck out of me as well.

KMB23

Smash Journeyman
fake people, people with a join date of Aug 08 who think they know everything about smash (i'm sorry, but it really bugs me), christianity, hardcore conservatives/liberals that are too stubborn to ever change their opinions, people who insult things that are out of someone's control.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
My stomach. Or my intestines. Or whatever it is that makes the loud *** gurgling/contracting that disrupts WHATEVER I happen to be doing at the time. I seriously can't describe in words how angry I get at my own body for making noises and muscle contractions and **** without me telling it to. This post does no justice to my annoyance.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I hate it when my brother copies sayings he hears on TV. I cannot tell you how angry it makes me! Especially when I'm playing brawl and he's mimicking metaknight goin "COME!":mad:

He's six.

I also cant stand to play videogames in a room without first closing the door. Dunno why.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace

after grocery shopping or while shopping?, but yea being trapped somewhere would sure annoy the heck out of me as well.
I usually end up having to climb up the stairs with a heavy cart because the elevator I used earlier broke. I kinda compare it to the water bucket stair climb training in the old kungfu movies.

I hate when good shows get canceled...R.I.P "Journey man" and"Bionic woman".

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
My stomach. Or my intestines. Or whatever it is that makes the loud *** gurgling/contracting that disrupts WHATEVER I happen to be doing at the time. I seriously can't describe in words how angry I get at my own body for making noises and muscle contractions and **** without me telling it to. This post does no justice to my annoyance.
I can add to that.

My body deciding it needs to take a dump when I don't have time to sit in the bathroom and do it. Frigging uncomfortable.

OmegaXXII

I usually end up having to climb up the stairs with a heavy cart because the elevator I used earlier broke.
lol.. I'm still puzzled by this, do you actually climb up stairs with a cart? never heard of such a thing that's why I ask.

another thing that grinds my gears is when a person acts differently around a certain environment, when in reality that's not even their real personality at all.

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
Inconsiderate ****s who think the whole world around them wants to hear their crappy music, so they blast it as loud as possible in their car or truck while washing it. WTF GET AN IPOD OR SOMETHING!

I've taken to getting this guy back every time he does it. I'll put Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up" (Love that song and love Josh btw) really loud on my stereo, turn the speakers to the window and blast until neighbor guy gets the hint. I know that doesn't make me much better, but it seems to clue him in that "hey, maybe my stereo is on too loud."

But seriously, how can people be so stupid about their music? I was always brought up to be as unobtrusive as possible with musical devices around other people. -___-;

Red Exodus

Smash Master
People that touch screens that aren't touch screen. Jesus Christ, you can point without touching it, it's ****ing impossible to get it as clear as it was when it was new.

I also hate when people eat crap and then pick up my controller or use my keyboard and mouse. It's not hard to go wash your hands and come back, and if you have something you wanna eat then put the darn controller down and eat and wash your hands. A lot of gamers [if you can even call them that] here have no respect for their own stuff so they don't even show care with other people's stuff, which is why I don't even think about borrowing stuff, "don't ask, don't give".

D

Deleted member

Wii Play's laser hockey. I'm up by 4 with 9 seconds left and the freaking CPU scores 6 goals in 9 seconds.

When girls tell a funny joke and the other girls screech. It drives me CRAZY!!

Crappy school lunch, today I had to eat Hot Ham and Cheese.

People younger than 15 with facial hair. Do they think it makes them cool? Attractive? No, just shave it and wait.

English Class, why is it necessary for people to know the difference between a preposition and a pronoun??!

People with too many cats, It makes everything stink like Crap.

People who say "make me" If i ask someone to stop being an idiot and they say "make me" so you want me to strangle you or something so you won't be an idiot?

People who make fun of people when they have a worse problem. There was a 400+ pound kid who had the nerve to make fun of my long hair. So i tell him to lose 100 pounds before you make fun of me.

People who think they're hilarious, my little brothers friend thought it was the funniest thing ever when he said that clowns wear spaghetti on their head. I just wanted to strangle him.

In public places when people kick the back of my chair, my favorite respose to this is grabbing their legs and jerking them upward, that is so awesome!!

People that are freaking oversensitive! I called my friend a loser (joking) and he punched me in the gut, threw me on the ground and kicked me. WTF!!??

People who say I complain too much. If there was nothing to complain about the world would be a boring place.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Without complaints, we'd never get anywhere.

Caveman 1: "Here, use this square-shaped rock to help you pull this cart"

Caveman 2: "I think it would be easier if the rock was shaped like a circle, this square is a little annoying."

Caveman 1: "Shut up! Be happy with your square!"

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
In terms of Smash, People who lie about winning matches and people who John.

I was playing this guy online and he sucked. He had items on so I was throwing them off the edge when I had the chance, but he kept going for them and using them. When I smashed him off the edge, a Home-Run Bat spawned next to me.

You can kinda guess what happened next.

I hit him with a Home-run bat and he got KOed and quit the match. Then he claimed he won. What he didn't know was that I had the replay.

Now, I still keep him on my Friend List. Not for brawling. More for comical effect.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Similarly to what firemario said, I don't understand why people make things up about video games. Usually children do this, and it's pointless and annoying. "So guess what? Yesterday, I got to event 52 in melee! You have to go through this tunnel and then you fight 3 Lvl 9 mewtoos, and then..." My friends was telling me something like this in third grade. *Sigh*

Oddler

Smash Journeyman
NNID
OddlerPro
When people make threads about pregnant "celebrities" as if it matters to their life <_<

Mr.Bazerkus

Smash Journeyman
This other day these

Gansta kids where sitting on the back of the bus and the bus was pretty full. Instead of being respectable kids and allow another person to sit with them. They hogged the sits to themselves.

So then this one kid had to sit 3 in a sit and you could tell he was uncomfortable and was falling out of the sit.

I have nothing against "gangstas" but seriously its not cool to be a jerk.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
It really bothers me when people use the word "uber". I always reply with "..."

Also, stereotypes.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
It really bothers me when people use the word "uber". I always reply with "..."

Also, stereotypes.
I had an uber time last night. With your mom. In bed. Playing Monopoly.

Chewing with one's mouth open bugs the hell out of me.

OmegaXXII

When you're driving, and people change lanes and THEN use their turn signal. It's one thing when you don't use your turn signal at all, but to try and be an idiot and compensate after you've already changed lanes as stupid.

Well, something similar to this also annoys me, except it's when a driver on another lane turns on their directional signal and "bluffs" as if they are going switch in front of me, but yet they don't, god it's annoying as heck since i'm voluntarily giving them the opportunity to make the change, yet they don't take advange of it, or are just dumb drivers.

~rh

Smash Lord
When people leave their blinkers on.

Also, when my avatar ****ing disappears every day on SWF. Does anyone know why the **** this happens? It's really pissing me off.

~rh

Smash Lord
Avatar curse. Just stick to defaults until the problem is fixed. Besides, I bet most of us wouldn't see the custom anyway if you uploaded it everyday.
Ah. Thanks =]

And in contribution to the thread, I really hate when a fly is in a blind. The sound pisses me off.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I as a man feel that whole post is wrong, but then again, I'm a virgin, with no girlfriend. *sigh*

(Maybe the nice guys don't really cut it for girls)
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the reasoning behind that post is...pretty true. Women are attracted to guys who are a challenge, not the nice guy who helps them with everything. This means making fun of her as often as you can (without going overboard).

Patinator

Smash Champion
Spam

Flaming

Duplicate threads

Double posting

Can I be a mod now? Just kidding!

But really, hmm... Darn it, I'll have to think about all the things that annoy me. >_o How annoying!

Top Bottom