• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are some little tiny things that annoy you?

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
kids in third grade with cell phones. they dont need them. and seeing kids in middle school with cell phones that cost like three hundred dollars.
I hate those kind of rich people.

Drawer shelves that are there, but don't open. What's the point, then?

Cyndi

Smash Apprentice
Smokers that sit right at the entrances/exits of places so you have to walk through their smoke. Thanks so much for making my hair smell like your diseased lungs!

Blackadder

Smash Master
On my mind now, but when people put "jk" somewhere in a joke on the net. It's so insulting the the reader, and can ruin a good satire like a satire-ruining thingy.

"You're too dumb to grasp that this is a gag, so I'm telling you now, IT IS JOKE."

*shudders*

Amide

Smash Lord
Campaign speeches:

"the single mom of Mississippi, who took my hand and said 'help my son.' "

"These policies should focus on Main street, not Wall street"

"Washington is broken"

The amount of cliches and cheesey lines is enormous.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
So many of these in our house.
The first hour of any Pokemon game before you have the money/access to repel.
That's when you need to be raising your Pokemon though.;)

I hate it when people who ask me who I main in Brawl just walk away when I say D3.
(it's pretty funny though.):bee:

Red Exodus

Smash Master
People who say "Thats too cliché". With an almost infinite amount of movies released that statement should just die.
This gets on my nerves. People tend to bash certain movies because of cliches but they also bash movies when the plot is too elaborate or too crazy.

These days the most you can do is hope you have interesting characters and pacing because no amount of creativity can break the many cliches floating around.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
This gets on my nerves. People tend to bash certain movies because of cliches but they also bash movies when the plot is too elaborate or too crazy.

These days the most you can do is hope you have interesting characters and pacing because no amount of creativity can break the many cliches floating around.
You just might be Psychic my friend.

I hate when people do something stupid, wrong, irresponsible etc... and expect to be easily forgiven (or dismissed). It wasn't duress and they should accept pending fate.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ I don't think he was talking about this thread.

back on topic, other things I also find annoying are people lacking manners (picking their nose, not speaking properly, spitting, *urg* ignoring etc.). immediatly, if I find someone doing this in the middle of a conversation I usually tend to "pretend" that I didn't see it just to avoid any unecessary conflict.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
^ I don't think he was talking about this thread.

back on topic, other things I also find annoying are people lacking manners (picking their nose, not speaking properly, spitting, *urg* ignoring etc.). immediatly, if I find someone doing this in the middle of a conversation I usually tend to "pretend" that I didn't see it just to avoid any unecessary conflict.
I agree completly. But something's (open mouth coughing,spitting,nose picking,etc...) shouldn't be done as they pose a risk to your health. I speak up to let them know of their wrongs.

I hate when people dump on budding (new) technology stating "Its not feasible enough to be used efficiently(or at all)". If we give it support it will evolve rather rapidly and then in turn will be increasingly efficient.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Agreed. I'm lucky[/sarcasm] enough to have a milk allergy. I start sneezing, and if I have too much lactose I get a rash on my face. :(
I hate it! Mines doesn't come out as a rash though O_O (If you catch my drift...).
The worst part is when I'm told by my parents not to eat anything that contains milk (without those stupid tablets, which I hate).

-:bowser:Bowser King

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Ah, this is a pleasant bump. Well, yeah, I thought of some other things...

1. Preppy girls that giggle their way into cutting lunch lines. I was at lunch today. Getting lunch takes ages, because the lines are long, and you don't get that much time to eat. So I was near the front, and this preppy girl was in front of me, and literally 5 OF HER FRIENDS just come up and start chatting and ease into the front of the line. It is so annoying. I don't even bother saying anything anymore - I'd just get laughed at. Preppy girls in general annoy me, now that I think about it.

2. The Mcdonalds dollar menu. We've all seen the commercial - Guy walks into Mcdonalds with a dollar bill thinking he can't get anything for just a dollar. Turns out, there's a whole menu of things he can buy with it! The ENTIRE add campaign is based on the fact that you can purchase food with ONLY A DOLLAR. Well, this is **** near false advertising, as I found out a few months ago. I was going to get something, and I got this thing off the dollar menu (I had more than a dollar with me). What did it cost? $1.18! If it were anything else, it would be fine, but no. This is the DOLLAR MENU, where you can "Have anything you see for just a dollar." WELL, YOU CAN'T! It defeats the entire purpose of the dollar if you can't truly buy anything with just a dollar.

CHAOSDRAGON88

Smash Ace
I hate it! Mines doesn't come out as a rash though O_O (If you catch my drift...).
The worst part is when I'm told by my parents not to eat anything that contains milk (without those stupid tablets, which I hate).

I'm sorry to hear about your allergy but have you considered soy milk? Also milk that's organic or not treated with rBst and other chemicals. I've been drinking organic milk lately and notice it doesn't insult me compared to the regular commercial brands but I am not lactose intolerant though. Just try and take it into consideration.

I hate when people don't pick up after their dog. Leaving poop everywhere. Why not go to a park with your pet and poop there? Its so unsightly and unsanitary.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Ah, this is a pleasant bump. Well, yeah, I thought of some other things...

1. Preppy girls that giggle their way into cutting lunch lines. I was at lunch today. Getting lunch takes ages, because the lines are long, and you don't get that much time to eat. So I was near the front, and this preppy girl was in front of me, and literally 5 OF HER FRIENDS just come up and start chatting and ease into the front of the line. It is so annoying. I don't even bother saying anything anymore - I'd just get laughed at. Preppy girls in general annoy me, now that I think about it.
This is one of the reasons I don't eat lunch anymore, it was chaos in my lunch line, it was crowded, smelly, loud and people let their friends in all the time and if they didn't have friends they'd force their way through. People even started running to the cafeteria just to get their lunch early.

There were so many fights there you'd swear they were fighting for money or a girl but they'd be fighting for a spot in the line, which is dumb because the teachers would just pull you out of the line for fighting and you'd end up not getting lunch anyway.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I'm sorry to hear about your allergy but have you considered soy milk? Also milk that's organic or not treated with rBst and other chemicals. I've been drinking organic milk lately and notice it doesn't insult me compared to the regular commercial brands but I am not lactose intolerant though. Just try and take it into consideration.

I hate when people don't pick up after their dog. Leaving poop everywhere. Why not go to a park with your pet and poop there? Its so unsightly and unsanitary.
I drink lactose intolerant milk. Don't know where it comes from though :p

The real problem is when things like pizza day come (or whenever I'm hungry and go to the cafe). I can't eat it because....yeah.

Top Bottom