• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Melee Crews @ Genesis 2 (NOW UPDATED WITH POTENTIAL LINE UP)

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
Pewpewu is mad good, and if you're reading this Kevin you raypeedaypee, but I don't think ppu has handled that pressure. If it's agreed that he can handle the crowd he has my full support, he's pretty freaking good on spacies

:phone:

Gaara♥

Smash Master
15 players is too much, it should just be 10 with 2 alts like it always is.

i cant really say much for anyone but wa players lol. im in good shape for this tournament and confident that id pull my weight in the crew battle. as for eggz, idk. hes been playing really solid lately, even took a set off dajuan last week or somethin. only problem is he chokes in big crew battles.
no offense but if we are sticking to 10 vs 10 for this then you probably wont even be considered. We will probably use the list that atlus posted earlier in the thread. I think it would be cool if we can have the WA players but I don't see that with 10 vs 10

no offense but if we are sticking to 10 vs 10 for this then you probably wont even be considered. We will probably use the list that atlus posted earlier in the thread. I think it would be cool if we can have the WA players but I don't see that with 10 vs 10
lol wtf. i dont see how i wouldnt be considered when i play in like every ec vs wc crew battle. and was asked to in play it last genesis but my controller broke so i said no. also i got 13th at pound. plus i dont choke in crews and have a lot of experience.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL Silent Wolf will be in consideration everytime there's a WC crew battle going down.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I don't see why tons of d00dz who haven't even like left their state for a tournament are being considered

just sayin

no choke artists allowed imo

cept pewpewu
he dont choke, he filty

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Man a lot of you guys underestimate non-Californian players. Most you kids probably don't know this but Otto and DJ Combo were pretty much the only ones to pull their weight during the Pound 3 crews (oh wait and Forward, but he messed up in a different way). Even though it was a long time ago it's important to pick out the players who won't choke. As good as the top SoCal players are now, having even one player break down and play like s*** sets you back so far in a crew battle.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If I recall correctly, the player who never left the state (Pink Shinobi) dominated his portion of the crew battle, as did Jeff who rarely travels. Of course we had some chokers, but pressure will always get to certain people.

Eggz

Smash Hero
**** i wasnt directin that at you lucien
i dont even know who i was directing it at tbh
conclusively MY POST WAS SHORTSIGHTED

but what azn lep said

the more travelling youve done, the less likely you are to choke under pressure
unless youre a freak like jeff who thrives on pressure

also im like immune to pressure now that ive discovered the power of drunken smashing

Violence

Smash Lord
I don't think Kevin(PewPewU) chokes, he had the whole crowd against him at either GSG or DGDTJ, I think he does pretty well under pressure.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Kevin also has zero experience being in that hot seat.

gsg and dgdtj compared to g2 is sooooo different.

30 people rooting against him vs 300.

Violence

Smash Lord
Well, neither has Lucien, right?

Both of them are really good, and pretty much the top candidates for their characters. I think that saying Lucien should be in crews but PewPewU shouldn't, for essentially the same reason, isn't really fair.

I think it was mentioned that we could use a good Sheik and Marth, and here they are.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Well, neither has Lucien, right?

Both of them are really good, and pretty much the top candidates for their characters. I think that saying Lucien should be in crews but PewPewU shouldn't, for essentially the same reason, isn't really fair.

I think it was mentioned that we could use a good Sheik and Marth, and here they are.
Lucien has loads more experience than Kevin though, so its not really "the same reason."

darkatma

Smash Hero
KFC we needa play!

Thank goodness LE striked out some midwest, those peeps didn't belong on that list.
Cosmo is effing good, but MW sucks.

+1 vote for Lucien being on. Although in his matches from yesterday he looks kinda rusty.

Top Bottom