• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Melee Crews @ Genesis 2 (NOW UPDATED WITH POTENTIAL LINE UP)

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
I would love it if we had the fc3 set up of showing the crowd and people playing and the actual matches. That was so dope. Probably the wrong thread but whatevs

sidefx

Smash Champion
for livestream? or recording of it, cause ill be recording it live with the fc3 style set up (think team spooky streams with player/audience cam)

baka4moé

Smash Champion
how about 12 on each team? then we could get some more non CA in there, like silent wolf and darkrain..that sounds like a **** crew

also Headache, i think zhu isn't planning on going, if i remember correctly.

Shroomed

Smash Master
I don't understand why there needs to be less CA on the crew. If we're a really strong state, why shouldn't we make up the majority of the WC crew?

Gaara♥

Smash Master
Im not saying there should be less CA players, I just want to raise the number of competitors on each crew to show the depth of what is considered WEST COAST for this crew battle. I feel like in a 15 vs 15 crew battle, WC should take it no problem

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
There is a difference between BIG for the sake of BIG and BIG with the right mindset. I trust Boback's judgment, and Atlus' crew was damn-near perfect.

Violence

Smash Lord
Damn, Dajuan, you wanna take off 0 stocks? Why would you do that?

Anyways, Lucien would be a sick addition to the crew, and I would fully support a 15 man epic sized crew battle. Assuming 8 minutes per match(sounds really conservative, but you add in the time it takes to make decisions, switch people out, change stages, etc, so it's probably only a little conservative), 30 matches max, so 4 hours is a good amount of time to allot to this. I dunno about anyone else, but I'd sit there for an epic 4 hour crew battle.

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
I actually was thinking Dajuan is an okay choice on Hbox, hard to rest doc and Dajuan does decently against Hbox.

I'm sure he could get at least one stock off

Also get falcomist active, he's great in crews (over lunin)
:phone:

DJMirror

Smash Master
What's EC gotta have?

Dr.PP (Falco/Fox)
M2K (Fox/Marth/Sheik)
Hbox (Puff)
Tope (Sheik)
Jman (Fox)
Hax (Captain Falcon)
Eggm (Fox)
Vanz (Sheik/Peach/Puff)
Teczero (Sheik/Peach/Marth/Fox)
Cactuar (Fox/Marth)
HBK (Marth)

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
If you wanna put someone in vs Hbox, put in Brandon.

Trolololololololololol

DJMirror

Smash Master
you mean Brandon and Phil

Brandon playing Hbox while you have Phil in the background getting all hyped and talking mad ****!

Dude I wish someone recorded Phil ****talking hbox at Don't Go Down There Jeff

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
What's EC gotta have?

Dr.PP (Falco/Fox)
M2K (Fox/Marth/Sheik)
Hbox (Puff)
Tope (Sheik)
Jman (Fox)
Hax (Captain Falcon)
Eggm (Fox)
Vanz (Sheik/Peach/Puff)
Teczero (Sheik/Peach/Marth/Fox)
Cactuar (Fox/Marth)
HBK (Marth)
There's also Chops, Colbol, Shiz, Linguini, Azen, Chu, Chillin, Pc (Though I'm sure some of these guys won't be there)

DanteFox

Smash Champion
That's dumb. Why do they get southern players? Just do it old school: West Coast, East Coast, South and Midwest, otherwise EC gets all the beast southerners and we get... texas.

DJMirror

Smash Master
I forgot how about Florida players when I added Hbox

**** EC is pretty damn stacked but we're stacked as well

MasterShake

Smash Lord
That's dumb. Why do they get southern players? Just do it old school: West Coast, East Coast, South and Midwest, otherwise EC gets all the beast southerners and we get... texas.
Not enough time. I wish there was, I loved watching the dozen crew battles they had at Genesis 1.

Violence

Smash Lord
Who even is in the Midwest? Cosmo? Kels? I can't think of 8 people... and I used to live there.

I mean, old school players included? Vidjogamer? Drephen?

Walt

Smash Ace
Damn, Dajuan, you wanna take off 0 stocks? Why would you do that?
I would like to say how at GSG2 after losing to Dajuan like 4 times in a row Hbox yelled "DAJUAN YOU BLACK N*****" then unplugged his controller and stormed off.

Honestly,
I laughed

DJMirror

Smash Master
We have midwest as well?

Geez

then we have COSMO, Kels, Trail, Dart, Cunning Kitsune and AustinRC

If we have 15 vs 15

Doesn't east coast have more of the advantage?

I forgot about Forward but I doubt it that he'll go =/

HugS™

Smash Lord
After this saturday, I'm hoping I can look at results and get a decent update on the activity of the players that I'm hoping are getting ready for this crew battle.

Little England

Smash Master
Purdue, W Lafayette IN Rancho Cucamonga, SoCal
then we have COSMO, Kels, Trail, Dart, Cunning Kitsune and AustinRC
Strike through the ones that aren't crew battle material. lol Even though Kels *****, I'm not sure what he can bring to the table that we don't have already. I REALLY hope Cosmo goes. Even though he's not as good as Kels, he will surely carry his own weight because EC won't know the MU. I should talk to CKit about this.

15 players is too much, it should just be 10 with 2 alts like it always is.

i cant really say much for anyone but wa players lol. im in good shape for this tournament and confident that id pull my weight in the crew battle. as for eggz, idk. hes been playing really solid lately, even took a set off dajuan last week or somethin. only problem is he chokes in big crew battles.

Walt

Smash Ace
smeone deleted my comment was it hugo?! put ppu on the team, n***s need a strong marth.
Are you sure you didn't just post that in the norcal powerranking thread? cause you posted that in the norcal powerranking thread why am I even posting this I'm texting you about something else right now anyway wtf

Top Bottom