• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wes The Underground Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
sounds like a steak match to me.

Cam vs. Terios, it has to happen.

and btw
does anybody else want to feed me while im in new jersey?
Got steak matches all over the place
I got SL on saturday.
ITT on sunday
anybody else want to feed me on friday?

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
KayLo was just asking me about that. Still no license and no chance I'll have it by then.

****. Why go to Jersey when I can just go to Allentown and beat your ***. I can save gas money on the trip.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
sounds like a steak match to me.

Cam vs. Terios, it has to happen.
KayLo was just asking me about that. Still no license and no chance I'll have it by then.

****. Why go to Jersey when I can just go to Allentown and beat your ***. I can save gas money on the trip.

LOLYES

Go to Scranton this Friday. It's like an hour away from Allentown. Little tournament goin' on.

Bring A1.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
why 1$ match with a bunch of characters, when you can just do a 20$ iron man challenge.

also, I want to iron man v somebody, it doesnt even have to be for money

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Define this iron man challenge. Is it like survival? Both people play all characters? Do they have to be in order? That **** sounds fun. I'd love to meet another person who played like everyone.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
when we say blue, we mean -blue- not blueterrorist.

also, wes aint king of Jack, boy, I run shiz around here.

and yes, I do need more vids, I got a couple of them recorded at the tourney, but as to wether they will ever see the the light of youtube, thats still in the air
Ah I see, sometimes I'm like mad confused about that.

I'm still beast though, one of the top Sonics of NYC :lick:.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Define this iron man challenge. Is it like survival? Both people play all characters? Do they have to be in order? That **** sounds fun. I'd love to meet another person who played like everyone.
I've played iron man matches since Smash 64. Shiz is insane, especially in Brawl.
My Ike took out the other guys second half of the roster. It was lulz.

@ KID: That list would actually sound about accurate, if I saw more results from you.

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
Let homeboy do what he do

Caps is really obnoxious.
And I'm not a fan of Brawl +

You still play regular Brawl right? I'm more interested in that. I suppose the reason why we haven't posted your results is because you haven't really appeared on our boards >_>

I'm pretty much on the same page as Kojin in the sense that I'd show more respect for you if you tried to improve your Brawl Sonic and just learn from your losses.

I'm not saying you're still not doing this, but you're not really giving us a lot of info here so...

Oh, and you're going to have to surpass the likes of Espy, Malcolm, and Blue if you want to be "crowned as the best Sonic". Espy took 25th at WHOBO with all Sonic. That shows a lot about his determination and skill.

The post above yours said KOJIN seal of approval?!?!... R u serious, I wrecked him at BTYF in friendlies and in pools... and then who else BLUE?!?! Sry blue is a friend of mine but Wes is ma nugguh and he is definitly better than him... real fast if ya'll don't already know im a fox main and I don't have to explain how my character wrecks yours and me and wes play all the damm time... I talk smack just like every other NY'er so yea... Seriously tho Wes is amazing with sonic and to understand his play style and how he uses the character is something I think none of you will understand due to him be a godfather in the smash community and his mindset and mindgames he has developed since the beginning of smash period. You'll soon see what I mean... his sonic is just nasty, Malcolm right now looks like the #1 but I've been seeing a lot of you sonics and Wes ain't no where near far behind, like he's been telling me..."yo R00kie im maad underground right now, ******* is def sleepin on me" Just let Wes do his thing and you'll see I ain't bull****in'

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The post above yours said KOJIN seal of approval?!?!... R u serious, I wrecked him at BTYF in friendlies and in pools... and then who else BLUE?!?! Sry blue is a friend of mine but Wes is ma nugguh and he is definitly better than him... real fast if ya'll don't already know im a fox main and I don't have to explain how my character wrecks yours and me and wes play all the damm time... I talk smack just like every other NY'er so yea... Seriously tho Wes is amazing with sonic and to understand his play style and how he uses the character is something I think none of you will understand due to him be a godfather in the smash community and his mindset and mindgames he has developed since the beginning of smash period. You'll soon see what I mean... his sonic is just nasty, Malcolm right now looks like the #1 but I've been seeing a lot of you sonics and Wes ain't no where near far behind, like he's been telling me..."yo R00kie im maad underground right now, ******* is def sleepin on me" Just let Wes do his thing and you'll see I ain't bull****in'
I'm well aware that Wes has been continuing to play Smash.
But there's no results as of yet that prooves how well his Sonic has been doing.

That, and you're taking the "Kojin Seal of Approval" bit farther than it's meant to be. Don't say things about this board if you're ignorant to how we do things around here.

And as for the rest of us not knowing how to "understand"...
Nah, it's not worth it.

The last thing I wanted to read right now is a brown-noser's opinion of a Sonic main who has no results to justify how well he does. It's just irritating.

At least, once you show me some valid results...

HugS™

Smash Lord
Dammmn you *****s don't know about Wes? Show the man some respect.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Deja Vu?

If I recall last time someone came into the Sonic boards talking up a player (who wasn't even themselves).
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203809
^At least this player had results to back up their claim.

It ended in this though:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6986910&postcount=1
WELL DUDE I HAVE RESULTS i have placed top 10 at high caliber tournaments using only sonic i figured the sonic notepad man would put me results up but i guess ****ing now anyways.
later tonight i should have a **** load of vids up tonight or early thursday more not sure which yet but stay tuned and i tell u this people i am or will be the best sonic u know what im not the best sonic cause there is only one SUPER SONIC AND THAT ME!!!!!

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Moment Of Clarity

I took the liberty to look this Wes guy and I think I might have found a vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COBWigGOfo

His Sonic isn't too bad.
Well dont entirely base my skills of that match it was a tv that was really laggy and i think most sonic players know that sonic and lag doesnt mix i lost the match and i had to switch to snake becasue of the lag factor and didnt want to lose off of bs the 1st round. alex strife told me to just play him he is a nub with marth come to find out he knew what he was doing i think he just wanted me to lose early on. And what funny about that is that tournament i got i think 7th place or 9th out of 99 people it was viridian city #2. So for those whom think i'm lieing look it up just like you looked up that wack youtube vid. Soon my other vids will show u the power of SUPER SONIC

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
dude... WES is the best Sonic hands down.... I nevered played a more challenging match with sonic ever.

You guys don't know.... but you soon will.....

Lurch McToast

Smash Rookie
This is memphischains on a friends account.

I have actually mentioned Wes to you guys numerous times, and you should so him a little respect. He has a great Melee reputation and I have only heard good things about his Sonic from other NYers. BUM and PC Chris are notables (Although this was a little while back, I'm sure their statements still hold truth)

Wes, hopefully you will stick around the Sonic Boards. Maybe learn to not post a a wall of text every time too, but I'm glad you stopped by.

Hes a good Sonic that should be recognized, I don't know about all this junk he's throwing around about being the king but whatever. Yo Wes, if you want some results in my thread then post them and I will update the OP when i'm no longer banned, but chill out until then.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
*****s droppin madd dramabombs...

1. wes is legit,
2. dont generalise about people not understanding wes cus thats how Rookies get embarassed with their own characters at apex next month if you feel my drift. =P
3. you talkin bout sleeping on dudes, Im public enemy #1 as far as that goes. learn about chaboy KID

I'm well aware that Wes has been continuing to play Smash.
But there's no results as of yet that prooves how well his Sonic has been doing.

That, and you're taking the "Kojin Seal of Approval" bit farther than it's meant to be. Don't say things about this board if you're ignorant to how we do things around here.

And as for the rest of us not knowing how to "understand"...
Nah, it's not worth it.

The last thing I wanted to read right now is a brown-noser's opinion of a Sonic main who has no results to justify how well he does. It's just irritating.

At least, once you show me some valid results...
He does have results, as far as most recent results go, as far as I know, his are better than yours. He did beat Atomsk in tourney...
also, lol @ Kojin seal of approval, I didnt know it was worth anything... (lol j/k <3JB)

WELL DUDE I HAVE RESULTS i have placed top 10 at high caliber tournaments using only sonic i figured the sonic notepad man would put me results up but i guess ****ing now anyways.
later tonight i should have a **** load of vids up tonight or early thursday more not sure which yet but stay tuned and i tell u this people i am or will be the best sonic u know what im not the best sonic cause there is only one SUPER SONIC AND THAT ME!!!!!
dont get me hyped up if you aint gonna produce...
just sayin...
Kid was right.

And when we FINALLY get a video, you call johns on lag? Dude. I use a wavebird. Also. Don't record matches on laggy tvs.
BOY, KID IS ALWAYS RIGHT, GET @ ME.
Then win a tourny?

Thread?
MADD HATERADE UP IN HERE. YOU WIN A TOURNEY FIRST! THAN YOU CAN TALK.

now everyone can stop crying and complaining about procedure and all this who says what nonsence, and lets all just focus on the fact that IM going to be the highest placing sonic @ apex

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Sonic notepad man = You

You have to take the initiative and post your own results in the Sonic tournament thread. Unless you have a little sonic fanboy like mr.3000 we won't know how you're doing.

Well dont entirely base my skills of that match it was a tv that was really laggy and i think most sonic players know that sonic and lag doesnt mix i lost the match and i had to switch to snake becasue of the lag factor and didnt want to lose off of bs the 1st round.
So how exactly are you supposed to be the best Sonic when you're switching to the second ranked character in the game the moment the pressure is on? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sonic tournament results suddenly aren't as amazing when you're not winning with Sonic.

You have a nice Sonic. I also tend towards not absurdly using my spring. I just think you're coming off awfully cocky. You can't start Johning the moment we watch a video of yours. Be a man and admit it was a good match and that you lost.

I won't be impressed though until I see your Sonic beating people who know how to use the top characters. 5 brawl+ matches versus sheik mean nothing to me.

----
Oh and I love how random people are popping into this thread to give props to Wes.

This thread needs to close, we have a video thread and we have a tournament result thread. It's as if Xyro retired just in time for Wes to show up.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
This thread should have been closed after Darknes' post.

And the title editted to 'Pole jocking'

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I know there have been enough responces to this thread thus far, which have covered everything very well, I just want to add this bit for myself.

You can't come in here, demanding respect, crowning yourself "King of Sonics", then bring in a posse of players who claim what you say is true and just come off as arrogant people.

I don't care if M2K came in this thread and said you're the best Sonic ever. If people don't understand a characters full potential and see one player do well with them, then yeah, they'll think you're the best ever.

We won't give respect untill we can SEE results with Sonic only, or videos of you winning against notable players, or have higher overall results than all other Sonics.

I don't care what kind of reputation you have from Melee, that's great and all, but this is a totally different game.

Having said that, I'm sure someone such as yourself who has been a part the Smash community for such a long time, wouldn't just come along and try to be so cocky if you couldn't actually back it up...it's just we haven't SEEN it yet, so we don't know.

I'm looking forward to you posting your videos and results.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
To be fair DNES, it was Xyro who made that last little thread, and I think he at the moment felt like XyTroLLING the Sonic boards for lulz.

Of course Espy did prove his sh** though, but it's possible if Mr. 3K actually lurked/posted here he himself would've discouraged it (maybe). You cannot let somebody else speak for somebody's behalf if they are capable of doing so (all he has to do is just get an internet connection and come here, is Mr. 3K even aware of Smashboards seriously?)

I've heard good things about Wes, but I don't want to say anything until I see some stuff, so until then I'll hold neutral.

Also who the Hell are these random pros, coming in the Sonic boards and making me lol? There's so many of them, like seriously.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Here's Wher Ei Shut U Up

Sonic notepad man = You

You have to take the initiative and post your own results in the Sonic tournament thread. Unless you have a little sonic fanboy like mr.3000 we won't know how you're doing.

So how exactly are you supposed to be the best Sonic when you're switching to the second ranked character in the game the moment the pressure is on? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sonic tournament results suddenly aren't as amazing when you're not winning with Sonic.

You have a nice Sonic. I also tend towards not absurdly using my spring. I just think you're coming off awfully cocky. You can't start Johning the moment we watch a video of yours. Be a man and admit it was a good match and that you lost.

I won't be impressed though until I see your Sonic beating people who know how to use the top characters. 5 brawl+ matches versus sheik mean nothing to me.

----
Oh and I love how random people are popping into this thread to give props to Wes.

This thread needs to close, we have a video thread and we have a tournament result thread. It's as if Xyro retired just in time for Wes to show up.
Ok now i didnt john about my lose i said that not to base that match on my full skills with sonic cause it is a laggy tv and yes i did pick snake he is like my 2nd or 3rd best character. I see you guyz praising people like Malcolm and he hardly ever goes sonic all the way thru a tournament he runs str8 to WARIO WHEN HE LOSES. So what now he can go scott free doing that but if i do that i get called names. Look i will show u and others why im the best or at least tied for the best with Malcolm. The reason is me and him do well against TOP players and the best players in brawl with sonic where all the other sonics live you guys dont have as many good players to look out for than us. But like i said either later tonight or in the morning i will have A **** LOAD OF VIDS UP FOR U GUYS AND MORE WILL COME too. The vids i will be putting up is like a month ago and the ones after that will be current if i get a chance ot record more and some old ones from months back.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I can't wait when everyone doubting in this thread gets ***** by wes's sonic.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Malcolm is more about winning the moneys than playing Sawnik though.

Espy on the other hand... Well let's just say I have no idea who his seconadaries are if any at all.

Malcolm is still pretty good though when he does use Sonic, so gotta give credit where it's due.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dang, cats like to change their tone real quick, its like playing the malcolm card is a get-out-of-jail-free card in this beeyotch...

also, espy seconds lucario and jigglypuff, if you didnt know.

lastly, my sonic > Wes's sonic > Sonic boards.
lol

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
also, espy seconds lucario and jigglypuff, if you didnt know.
Um... So? He goes all Sonic in his tourneys. =P

I can't wait when everyone doubting in this thread gets ***** by wes's sonic.
No one is doubting anyone. =T
You guys are just running your mouth BEFORE there's evidence to back it up.
Dun get it twisted.

Ok now i didnt john about my lose i said that not to base that match on my full skills with sonic cause it is a laggy tv and yes i did pick snake he is like my 2nd or 3rd best character. I see you guyz praising people like Malcolm and he hardly ever goes sonic all the way thru a tournament he runs str8 to WARIO WHEN HE LOSES. So what now he can go scott free doing that but if i do that i get called names. Look i will show u and others why im the best or at least tied for the best with Malcolm. The reason is me and him do well against TOP players and the best players in brawl with sonic where all the other sonics live you guys dont have as many good players to look out for than us. But like i said either later tonight or in the morning i will have A **** LOAD OF VIDS UP FOR U GUYS AND MORE WILL COME too. The vids i will be putting up is like a month ago and the ones after that will be current if i get a chance ot record more and some old ones from months back.
Ok can't wait to see your sonic you sound intense! =D

aeghrur

Smash Champion
Wes, I understand your a good Sonic.
But I hate your arrogance.
But I look forward to your results/videos.
Just, keep your arrogance inside.

darkNES386

Smash Lord
Ok now i didnt john about my lose i said that not to base that match on my full skills with sonic cause it is a laggy tv and yes i did pick snake he is like my 2nd or 3rd best character.
(noun)

A statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

(verb)

to express a john
• Nice combo
• I suck
• You're much better than me
• I should quit
• I'm going to lose
• I got lucky
• You're too good
• Nice mindgames
• Good DI
• Nice tech
• Good sweetspot

Self johns
• I wasn't trying
• I let you win
• My fingers hurt
• My hands are sweaty / greasy
• My eyes hurt
• I don't have my glasses
• I'm tired
• I've been drinking / toking
• I'm hungry
• I'm out of practice
• I don't care
• I don't own this game
• I have a life
• I'll win next time
• I kept killing myself
• I would win if I didn't SD so much
• I'll whoop your ass at another game
• I just started learning how to play
• I'm just playing for fun
• I don't money match
• I need my name tag on
• I was the wrong color
• I hate this controller slot
• I need music while I play
• I was just sandbagging
• I know I'm better than you

Foe johns
• You suck
• You need high-tier characters win
• You have to counter-pick me to win
• You play this game way too much
• You play cheap
• You hack / cheat / glitch
• You're already warmed up
• You play with better people
• You take this too seriously

Insult johns
• **** you, you ****** ****er
• Your mother
• My penis > yours
• at least I have a girlfriend

Generic johns
• Interesting
• Wow..
• Hmmm
• :sigh:

Demographic johns
• Can you stay out this late on a school night, kid?
• Aren't you a little too old to play games?
• Wow you're asian what chance did I have..
• Black people are inherently good at this shit!
• Spanish FTW apparently..
• Wow I got beat by a girl.

Hardware johns
• The television is laggy
• My controller is malfunctioning
• I just got this controller
• This isn't my controller
• My controller is really old
• I'm not used to this version of smash
• It's not my gamecube / memory card

Gameplay johns
• I hate this starting position
• The level gayed me
• The game glitched
• The camera sucks on this level
• Pause messed me up
• Vibration is throwing me off
• WTF just happened
• How did you hit me?
• How did I miss you?
• Pitch a tent, camper
• Spam some more
• You only have one move
• There's nothing I can do!
• Stop running from me
• Chainthrowing is gay
• That's so broken
• Wow that took no skill
• You're so predictable!
• I wish my character would do what I wanted
• Whatever this isn't my main
• Items are ********
• C-stick is cheap
• How did I miss the ledge?
• Where was my midair?!
• ****it I saw that coming
• I so teched that
• This game is so stupid
• * L R A Start *
• * hits controller, ganks plug *

Level johns
• Cloud denied me
• Cloud saved you
• Claptrap wrecked me
• The barrel sucks
• Moving levels are stupid
• Wind fucked up my recovery
• ... Poké Floats?!

Anomaly johns
• Phantom hit..
• Get luckier with misfire / judgement hammer / turnip pull plz
• Woah, random spike / invisible ceiling glitch
• I fell through the level..

Environment johns
• Temperature is uncomfortable
• Lighting is poor
• Smell / noise is distracting
• TV is too small
• Poor angle of the TV
• This seat sucks
• Volume is too low
• DooDah is here

Tournament johns
• If I had gone __ I would've won
• Pools / brackets are rigged
• Seeding sucked
• Facility is small / crappy
• Not enough TVs
• Poor venue
• House take is too much
• Pot is too small
• Entry fee is too small
• Entry fee is too large
• Too far away
• Home region advantage :'(
• Taking too long
• I play worse at tournaments
• I was too nervous
• I got pulled over for having TVs in the back of my car..

Tournament Organizer johns
• We're having a door fee in addition to our take of the pot
• We expected more people
• Not enough cubes/tvs
• People are slowing us down
• The AC isn't working
• No outside food
• Stop yelling
• Noucles punched a hole in my wall
• Bawls? Cost $2.00

Team johns
• My partner sucked