• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wes The Underground Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
You definitely don't know the fox match up too well.

I'd gladly MM you dude. I think I'm better.

Actually, I know I'm better.

:093:

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Lol

And btw i am good against fox against rookie and hellfox lol. Sonic is suppose to get ***** by fox. Fox is one of sonics hardest opponents thats like i said you probably dont play any good fox players lol.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
You ******* can put with comments from Boxob and I, but not Wes?

Losers.
After a while we've just gotten used to the spammyness of this board. Sure it's quiet down for sometime now but even though Boxob's absolutely useless threads are annoying, at this point there's no reason to baw and just go with it. You on the other hand don't even really spam, so I'm sure if you started to do that you would get a couple of people concerned since you're one of the more respected Sonic players, and I'm sure your forum status is just as worthy of an adjective (sp?). At least if you're really concerned about any of us not really conplaining about you, which quite frankly I should just stop typing by this point... and perhaps earlier because there is no real problem, then feel free to do so.

Just be aware of any infractions/respect points you might gain/lose (respectively, you can't gain respect the same way Boxob might I think lol).

Awesome, I'll watch these when I'm not on my laptop procrastinating my science lab projects.

^^ LOL wtf Ophelia? Harsh. xD
Tough love, RR. Sonic boards represent.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I don't care if I'm respected. I'm good at melee so that's what counts for me.

What happens if I get banned? Oh no, I can't talk about this ****ty game lol. I can still play it and melee and talk to the people I do enjoy talking to on AIM. (Camalange, CiTH, Nape, and stuff)

I'd hardly call these boards spammy. There's nothing less to discover or really even talk about. All there is left to do is play the game. But we can't have a flourishing and bustling forum about playing the game when all is found out and we know what works best.

:093:

CO18

Smash Hero
Seriously, right now, there's nothing to be confident about. D=
You're just polejocking your Sonic at the moment. And that's arrogance.

F****CK even backroomers are coming here and pole jocking this dude! xD
Lmao are you dumb. wtf are you talking about. Facts are Facts. I havent seen any other sonic with as good as a tourney record as wes, espy and malcolm are close but I still don't see it.

You can be mad and hate all you want cuz of the way he approached the boards but truth is truth.

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
Lmao are you dumb. wtf are you talking about. Facts are Facts. I havent seen any other sonic with as good as a tourney record as wes, espy and malcolm are close but I still don't see it.

You can be mad and hate all you want cuz of the way he approached the boards but truth is truth.
lol wtf? Are you dumb? You came in here sucking his **** and not ONCE did you provide these so called FACTs. NOT ONCE did you post his tourney results.

You're word means nothing. SHOW us he's good. But he's doing a good job on his own at the moment. So you're no longer needed. Unless you can FINALLY pull up his tourney results.

As long as you're not denying his arrogance, then it's all goood! =D

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
And btw i am good against fox against rookie and hellfox lol. Sonic is suppose to get ***** by fox. Fox is one of sonics hardest opponents thats like i said you probably dont play any good fox players lol.
lolMarthMetaknightGameandWatchWarioOlimarYoshi.

Oh, and Wes, Sonic Dittos don't prove who the better Sonic is. The only thing Sonic Dittos show is who had both more knowledge of the matchup, and who outplayed the other in that one match.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol wtf? Are you dumb? You came in here sucking his **** and not ONCE did you provide these so called FACTs. NOT ONCE did you post his tourney results.

You're word means nothing. SHOW us he's good. But he's doing a good job on his own at the moment. So you're no longer needed. Unless you can FINALLY pull up his tourney results.

As long as you're not denying his arrogance, then it's all goood! =D
Yes its my responsibility to provive u with facts because ur too dumb to see for urself check tournament results everyone once in awhile, yes im really gonna go pull stuff up because I care that much rofl. I rarely ever visit the sonic boards. Acknoloweding someone is good isnt sucking their **** who the hell are you talking to. Seems like you're just mad and a hater to me for what reason not sure be mad all you want rofl eventually you'll get over it cuz you'll realize youre only wasting your own time.

But im sure you can easily recognize whether he's bad or not. Since you're such an amazing sonic yourself right and know SO much yourself except you don't even know crap I see just by genuinely checking the results thread every once in awhile.
If I went based off the results I see, I would say Wes has the best results closely followed by malcolm/espy and I know hes beaten some pretty good player, Atomsk being one of them.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Nice representation of the false SBR, resorting to insults, and you're just like the majority of them to think we're suppose to take your word as authority. Do know that if you're going to take Wes' side then the burden of proof falls on you to back your s*** up, we're not going to do work for you. At least Wes has done his part in telling us he's got that shine, whereas you're just coming in here posting your 2cents.

I also don't have to be a good player to know when I see one. I can clearly tell who are the better Sonics out there.

Oh and Boxob, if you're saying this, then what's the point of coming on to what you call a s****y board? Personally I don't really give a d*** what you do because I don't bother, but why are you making this harder for certain other people and yourself? Do you have nothing better to do in your spare time? I'll give you the last statement though as I think my mindset for this forum is still stuck in December where we still had progress with that insane amount of social on the side.

CO18

Smash Hero
Nice representation of the false SBR, resorting to insults, and you're just like the majority of them to think we're suppose to take your word as authority. Do know that if you're going to take Wes' side then the burden of proof falls on you to back your s*** up, we're not going to do work for you. At least Wes has done his part in telling us he's got that shine, whereas you're just coming in here posting your 2cents.

I also don't have to be a good player to know when I see one. I can clearly tell who are the better Sonics out there.

Oh and Boxob, if you're saying this, then what's the point of coming on to what you call a s****y board? Personally I don't really give a d*** what you do because I don't bother, but why are you making this harder for certain other people and yourself? Do you have nothing better to do in your spare time? I'll give you the last statement though as I think my mindset for this forum is still stuck in December where we still had progress with that insane amount of social on the side.
Umm I really don't care Im sorry. Just because Im in the SBR doesn't mean I have to start typing like a college professor rofl, Im not gonna change how I am because of a purple name. What did I say when I came in? I simply said Wes is probably the best sonic. Did that insult anyone? No, sry and if it did its just someone who is mad because theyre not getting recognition or something. Then when I come back I see a comment about me being on someone's **** cuz of a statement from renegade who is obviously mad for w/e reasons. I really could care less about this discussion all i said was "Wes is probably the best sonic, I dont see any other sonic beating big names like Atomsk" if you're mad about that then sorry but thats not my problem. Im not going to spend my time digging up results because it doesnt worry me at all and I dont get mad at other people's statements that have nothing to do with me like renegade, Im not getting mad at you guys doubting hes the best sonic rofl but when someone starts talking **** about me im going to respond I just said what I thought so please you can cut the crap.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
It would certainly be easier to partake (SP?) in this discussion if you did a little bit more to try. Though why am I surprised, by this point having a yellow font-ed username will be the rarity. I don't know though.

Then if it doesn't concern you what are you doing here? If you just came in here to post your opinion then that's fine, but for people who want to talk like the s***, then around here we prefer some kind of stuff to back it up. Wes has done a good job of that at least.

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
Now that Wes proved he's not a scrub
or a king
is there anything else this thread is needed for?

Because if the rest of this thread is gonna be 'lol ur lame bc u didn't read thread 4 turny res lol' and retaliation then I don't see the point.

CO18

Smash Hero
It would certainly be easier to partake (SP?) in this discussion if you did a little bit more to try. Though why am I surprised, by this point having a yellow font-ed username will be the rarity. I don't know though.

Then if it doesn't concern you what are you doing here? If you just came in here to post your opinion then that's fine, but for people who want to talk like the s***, then around here we prefer some kind of stuff to back it up. Wes has done a good job of that at least.
It does not concern me much, I just posted my opinion I only responded to renegade because hes mad about me saying Wes was probably the best sonic and says I was riding his **** because of it lol

@ Espy, Did you win that mm? I only saw 1 game vs his snake I think which you won.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
@Boxob, is it that you can't (note: can't is not the same as don't want to and/or won't) find anyhing else to do? I love finding ways to try to make life semi-productive, hence coming on to this forum and talking to different people about shizz. That's my idea for a passtime, and in the summer if this job interview goes well I'm gonna be a pool-boy. (YAY!) Perhaps if you look around you might find something I dunno. Why don't you take up on Infzy's idea and o make a Boxobell? :p

@OSM - Yeah, you're pretty much right. Unless Wes/anybody else can make something out of this thread, we got what we wanted, and there is nothing left to discuss/do since threads about individual members are prohibited, courtesy of the global rules.

@CO18 - I guess we'll leave it at this then. Good day sir, and please try to remember now that you're in the backroom people like me count on your decision making skills. We may also look up to you for other reasons to. If you're not the type of guy who takes motivation from random guys then I guess I'll just say "Do work."

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@ Espy, Did you win that mm? I only saw 1 game vs his snake I think which you won.
Unfortunately, no, but it went to the last stock of the third match as far as I remember, unless someone who was watching the match via livestream can correct me.

PS: This thread's title is now null, since Wes isn't "Underground" so much anymore. :p:p

CO18

Smash Hero
Unfortunately, no, but it went to the last stock of the third match as far as I remember, unless someone who was watching the match via livestream can correct me.

PS: This thread's title is now null, since Wes isn't "Underground" so much anymore. :p:p
Oh ok, you did really well in teams though, our set was mad close haha you kept killing lain at like 65 with up air at the top of the screen lol

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
(Renegade is mad at me)x10 & (rofl)x14
That's pretty much all your post said, LOL. God dude, where's the punctuation. D=

But yeah no one's mad at you. All I did was say.

"F****CK even backroomers are coming here and pole jocking this dude! xD"

Because I thought it was funny. Then you flipped out and insulted me, so I did you back. =T
No one's mad at you, don't flatter yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom