• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wes The Underground Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I'm not gonna take this king of Sonics thing seriously. It's like Kids bragging. Just take it like that but ****. I can't believe people are **** talking ****ING WES this hard.

2 years ago you would have been laughed out of the community for doing that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jteRL6oxw1E

Whippersnappers.

I want to see a bit more proof of his Sonic being good though. I'm not gonna judge him off of some Brawl+ vids.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm not gonna take this king of Sonics thing seriously. It's like Kids bragging. Just take it like that but ****. I can't believe people are **** talking ****ING WES this hard.
KID has also been an active member of the boards so we're all well aware of his nature...although I wouldn't doubt KID would make this kind of thread as one of his first posts :p

2 years ago you would have been laughed out of the community for doing that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jteRL6oxw1E

Whippersnappers.
Brawl =/= Melee

Like I said, two different games. I'm very well aware of Wes's previous Melee accomplishments, but we can't just assume he has an amazing Sonic when so far he's only supplied us with...

I'm not gonna judge him off of some Brawl+ vids.
This.

Exactly.

I'm not doubting Wes, it's just the arrogance and the "posse" that's frustrating. And the fact the thread was in all caps. I'm pullin' for Wes, lol

:093:

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Whoever says "I'm king of all Sonic's" after this probably isn't all that in the first place imo.

Let your skills with Sonic do the talking.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Moment Of Clarity

Malcolm is more about winning the moneys than playing Sawnik though.

Espy on the other hand... Well let's just say I have no idea who his seconadaries are if any at all.

Malcolm is still pretty good though when he does use Sonic, so gotta give credit where it's due.
i never discreditted malcolm at all i said that me and him are the best 2 sonics from what i know of. what I' m saying is that if people are going to diss me when i went snake that one time you might as well do the same to malcolm because he picks Wario a **** load when he loses a match with sonic

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Eh, I'm not sure who was bagging on you for going Snake, in fact I didn't even realize you did until you mentioned it.

For one, the video was old, and you still did fine for what is suppose to be one of Sonic's harder matchups.

Like I said, I respect you as a person and it's great to think that you're good, this is what we try to be right? I just don't want to have any opinion on you until I see some stuff that is recent.

Edit: Hold on ****it, I thought that video said March 08, that's only one month old.

Well in that case, it's not that old, and all I need to see is just a couple of tourney results or two, and I won't doubt you're one of the high-caliber Sonics, if that's not the case already.

Good sh** Wes.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
either way, wes is still effing amazing.

He titles all his posts.
His grammar is awful
Most of his posts are all caps
He never separates paragraphs
He talks a ton of junk.

Thats teh makings of a pretty lulzy and epic dude if you ask me

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
So were all not cool in our own way just 'cause we play Sonic KID?

In that case I think you're a cocky jerk who likes to make people feel bad.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Well, it's not exactly respectable to be coming up on a board and claiming something you're not without proof.

I bet if I tried doing that on the MK boards, I would get:

"lol n00b!"

or something like

"who isn't the best MK?"

Lol okay maybe not the ladder (so much) but you get my point.

I am however convinced now that I have read this thread. You got to bring the bite and the bark.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
"are We There Yet"

well, It's Not Exactly Respectable To Be Coming Up On A Board And Claiming Something You're Not Without Proof.

I Bet If I Tried Doing That On The Mk Boards, I Would Get:

"lol N00b!"

Or Something Like

"who Isn't The Best Mk?"

Lol Okay Maybe Not The Ladder (so Much) But You Get My Point.

I Am However Convinced Now That I Have Read This Thread. You Got To Bring The Bite And The Bark.

Calm Down Kids We Are Almost There I Am Uploading Vids As We Speak Onto Da's Site So Be Easy Lol.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
i never discreditted malcolm at all i said that me and him are the best 2 sonics from what i know of. what I' m saying is that if people are going to diss me when i went snake that one time you might as well do the same to malcolm because he picks Wario a **** load when he loses a match with sonic
Don't let other people make you feel bad for counterpicking. I switch to Ice Climbers for my counters, man do I get stuff for that :laugh:. Hey I should play you and Malcolm, SL84 can vouch for my Sonic as well as many others. It will be high speed spin dashing fun, then we can play some Sonic Rush :laugh:. I should put myself out there more.

So were all not cool in our own way just 'cause we play Sonic KID?

In that case I think you're a cocky jerk who likes to make people feel bad.
No interweb fights!!! No KID!!!! Flame shield only!!! FD!!!! :3

I've played Wes and his Sonic is very good.
i cannot see any reason to really doubt him.
Agreed.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I'm waiting.

Even if they didn't come up tonight, I wouldn't be disappointed to say the least.

I'm just trying to clear some stuff up.

Boxob.

Smash Lord
I think we can all agree that wes is unnecessarily self promoting, egotistic, and annoying.

But maybe he's good. I don't even know. I know that he flamed me once without merit or reason in a discussion about tiers a long time ago, even though I was right. He was 'right' cause he's so 'amazing'.

No hate though. Just back up what you claim mah dood.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I say we all just grill a Steak and make up.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's the arrogance that annoyed me, nothing more, really.

And KID, my secondaries are indeed Lucario and Jiggz, but I never use them in tournament.
Except for one tournament that didn't have any monetary prizes or anything of that nature- not to mention it wasn't necessary to go Sonic at all.

Just keep that arrogance at the front door, and we're good.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
its no arroooogance

there i s difference between arrogance and just confidence. Alot of people give props to so and so but behind closed doors they talk **** about the very same people they gave props to. Me i say it how i feel if people have a problem with my honesty then just challenge me all the sonic's in this thread can do so. and bootox(Boxob) you still holding that misunderstanding to you grave lol.

CO18

Smash Hero
Wes is prob the best sonic lol I dont see any other sonics beating big names like Atomsk.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I think we can all agree that wes is unnecessarily self promoting, egotistic, and annoying.
so am I, I just have the sonic board tenure, to back what I say...
And KID, my secondaries are indeed Lucario and Jiggz, but I never use them in tournament.
Except for one tournament that didn't have any monetary prizes or anything of that nature- not to mention it wasn't necessary to go Sonic at all..
I know that, I just wanted it to be known that you arent like that crazy SM5 kid and play other characters besides sonic on occasion...

<3 speed, pun intended
there i s difference between arrogance and just confidence. Alot of people give props to so and so but behind closed doors they talk **** about the very same people they gave props to. Me i say it how i feel if people have a problem with my honesty then just challenge me all the sonic's in this thread can do so. and bootox(Boxob) you still holding that misunderstanding to you grave lol.

Id go myself but i might have to wait till the one after
let me know when these vids are up

I cna show you a place where the entire sonic boards watches vids together

@ CO18
malcolm will be @ the next gigs, so you can see about him there...

CO18

Smash Hero
so am I, I just have the sonic board tenure, to back what I say...

I know that, I just wanted it to be known that you arent like that crazy SM5 kid and play other characters besides sonic on occasion...

<3 speed, pun intended

Id go myself but i might have to wait till the one after
let me know when these vids are up

I cna show you a place where the entire sonic boards watches vids together

@ CO18
malcolm will be @ the next gigs, so you can see about him there...
If you mean April gigs the one this saturday, I can't go so I won't and Afro and Chops arent going either lol thats 3 of our top 6 not going..... lol

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
there i s difference between arrogance and just confidence.
Seriously, right now, there's nothing to be confident about. D=
You're just polejocking your Sonic at the moment. And that's arrogance.

Wes is prob the best sonic lol I dont see any other sonics beating big names like Atomsk.
F****CK even backroomers are coming here and pole jocking this dude! xD

JFox

Smash Hero
I Been Watching This Character Boards For A Long Time And I See That Im No Where To Be Found On Here Which Is Funny To Me Since I'm A Fellow Sonic Main Like Everyone Else And Unlike Alot Of People That Are So Called Sonic "mains" I Use Him All The Way In Tournaments Without Switching. I Havent Won A Tournament Yet With All Sonic With High Caliber Players I Soon Will But Its Just Funny To Me That None Of My Tournament Placings With All Sonic Or Sonic At All Have Been Placed On The Results Thread. But Anyways Long Story Short In The Upcoming Months To Weeks I Will Show Everyone On These Boards Why I Should Be Crowned The Best Sonic If Not One Of The Best. So Feast Your Eyes On A Lil Taste Of My Sonic But For Now Just A Taste Of My Sonic On Brawl Plus Many Will Hate It Or Love It Doesnt Matter To Me. Soon I Will Up Load Regular Brawl Matches Online. But For Now Here You Guys Go http://smashguardians.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=277&Itemid=28
Get over yourself bro. You're still livin in your olden golden days, back when you used to be the **** in melee. Bottom line is surpisingly sad- no one cares about you unless you're at the top. You're not a celebrity anymore wes. Welcome to mediocrity.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Watched several of your vids.

Nice indeed. Three things though:

1. Needs more tilts.
2. Needs more momentum canceling.
3. Needs moar spinshot > bair.

If you at least get the momentum canceling down, I can see you living a little longer, so you can potentially rack up more damage.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
You're one of the best Samus's in melee.

You are NOT one of the best Sonic's in brawl.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Its always the wack ones that are mister known it all

You're one of the best Samus's in melee.

You are NOT one of the best Sonic's in brawl.

Lol its always people like u that hate and probably wack as hell in brawl lol with sonic or other characters maybe even Mk lol.

Any sonic that wants ot fight me bring it we can put money on it, Any takers??????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom