• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wes The Underground Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
I Been Watching This Character Boards For A Long Time And I See That Im No Where To Be Found On Here Which Is Funny To Me Since I'm A Fellow Sonic Main Like Everyone Else And Unlike Alot Of People That Are So Called Sonic "mains" I Use Him All The Way In Tournaments Without Switching. I Havent Won A Tournament Yet With All Sonic With High Caliber Players I Soon Will But Its Just Funny To Me That None Of My Tournament Placings With All Sonic Or Sonic At All Have Been Placed On The Results Thread. But Anyways Long Story Short In The Upcoming Months To Weeks I Will Show Everyone On These Boards Why I Should Be Crowned The Best Sonic If Not One Of The Best. So Feast Your Eyes On A Lil Taste Of My Sonic But For Now Just A Taste Of My Sonic On Brawl Plus Many Will Hate It Or Love It Doesnt Matter To Me. Soon I Will Up Load Regular Brawl Matches Online. But For Now Here You Guys Go http://smashguardians.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=277&Itemid=28

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
All caps? really?

M1: 0:12 Fsmash. 1:36 SD approach. 2:06 if he spotdodged you would've died.

the best sonics don't do these.

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Why is it? It's not like it stays stale forever. It becomes fresh again after 3 hits, and I don't think you're spamming smashes at low %.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
fools lol

All Of Those Vids Are Brawl Plus Vids Lol. So Me Doing Fsmash Early Is Because In Brawl Plus It Doesnt Lose Power Lol. So Please Rethink All That Was Said Lol. And The Footstool Thing Worked Cause If He Air Dodged He Would Have Died Cause Shieks Come Back Is Not Good Enuff For Him To Play Around In The Air Like That.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
just put as many vids of BRAWL as you can wes. if you want to be recognized so badly that's what you have to do, wins and losses. then maybe I'll analyze them. Kojin's Seal of Approval is all you need to be a proven sonic. that, and steak.

well, steak is teh minmum rechiormint.

lolworsstspellingevrlol

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Caps is really obnoxious.
And I'm not a fan of Brawl +

You still play regular Brawl right? I'm more interested in that. I suppose the reason why we haven't posted your results is because you haven't really appeared on our boards >_>

I'm pretty much on the same page as Kojin in the sense that I'd show more respect for you if you tried to improve your Brawl Sonic and just learn from your losses.

I'm not saying you're still not doing this, but you're not really giving us a lot of info here so...

Oh, and you're going to have to surpass the likes of Espy, Malcolm, and Blue if you want to be "crowned as the best Sonic". Espy took 25th at WHOBO with all Sonic. That shows a lot about his determination and skill.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ah the wonders of Brawl+, a game where people are free to spam any one move and still do great *coughnostratigycough*...

You know I can't and won't commentate on your video just because I am not as familiar with the game as some other people might be/I will only tell you how much it sucks, so I just back up everybody else on their posts and say welcome to the Sonic boards, hope to see you around a little bit more... when your caps lock isn't broken. >.>

Orange_Soda_Man

Smash Ace
I [wrongly] assumed that the vids that weren't named brawl + were brawl, as in they were added after this thread was made. Thanks for de-capping the OP.

That first match was B+? I thought there was heavier gravity or something that made recovering harder. meh.

Tenki

Smash Hero
nah, it's assumed to be common knowledge that in Smash, the last 9 moves are logged.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
When you die your moves completely refresh.

I am unsure whether or not they get 100% knockback/damage back or if they gain a 105% knockback/damage bonus, but regardless if you're killed off and your opponent is at that right percent make use of your invincibility frames.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
well to be honest with u i surpassed the likes of people like blue the only sonic that goes toe to toe with me is MALCOLM as far as doing good against people not playing against eachother. Blue is cool people but he has nothing on my Sonic AT ALL ask around lol. Anyways this was just a starter thread with brawl plus vids sonic is realyl good on brawl plus and its seeming to be a good game if they fix the hit stun and other things. But regular brawl i like alot with sonic too because it tests your skills going against almost impossible odds. Anyways sometime this month b4 it ends or even this week i will put up more vids of my sonic so you people can see. And i dont really care too much about koigins approval no disrespect i dont need one person telling me if im the best or not. if you want to talk about using fsmashes early in better i guess you dont know your fellow sonic player blue lol. Anyways people stay tuned i am glad that there are alot of sonic fans out there. Anyways until i put up moer vids people check out
Black knight its not a bad game at all its really short but other than that its pretty fun game.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Please tell these dudes about me im super sonic lol.
I think they already know Wes.
Cannot see how they couldn't.

Now if only I could go Super sonic, but the SD's ad me sucking prevent it.
T_T

Gotta stop doing them, though malcolm helped me figure out why Ive done them recently.

The whole double jump to spinharge to shield cancel thing.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I only know Wes for his MAY-LAY! Samus, haven't heard a thing about his Sonic with the exception of this Brawl+ shizz.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I've heard about Wes' Sonic.

However, I haven't seen any results of his Sonic at tournaments, so I reserve any personal opinions on his Sonic until I see some results.

Also, I think it goes more like Malcolm, Espy, 3000, Blue, and X, not in any particular order, however.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Terios thinks it's fine and that Kinzer should stfu.

Third person speaking should be a Sonic boards meme now.

Oh yeah. And Terios isn't gonna comment on Brawl+ since Terios hasn't played it.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord

However, I haven't seen any results of his Sonic at tournaments, so I reserve any personal opinions on his Sonic until I see some results.

Also, I think it goes more like Malcolm, Espy, 3000, Blue, and X, not in any particular order, however.

Well u need to insert me somewhere in there lol bump out Blue lol and espionage.
i know people are going to be like wtf how are u just coming here and trygint o run **** thats cause IM ****ING WES KING SO WHERES MY ****ING RED CARPET.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

WOWSERS that list all kinds of jacked up.

Heres a much better top 5, and in order.

Malcolm
Espy
KID
Wes
X

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Thanx But................................

WOWSERS that list all kinds of jacked up.

Heres a much better top 5, and in order.

Malcolm
Espy
KID
Wes
X

the da kid thanx for puting me on ur list but u better put me even above u its me and Malcolm holding hands for top 1 lol

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
-_-'.

Isn't threads like these not allowed? I mean mine's got closed real fast.

I think I qualify as a underground hedgehog as well, :chuckle: naw I'm probably a ghost. Nobody knows me like that and I prefer it that way (surprise purposes). Try to bring vids of you in regular Brawl, I look forward to see how your Sonic is now.

P.S. When people say Blue, which one are you guys talking about?

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Thats Cause Im Wes The Undergroud Hedgehog

-_-'.

Isn't Threads Like These Not Allowed? I Mean Mine's Got Closed Real Fast.

I Think I Qualify As A Underground Hedgehog As Well, :chuckle: Naw I'm Probably A Ghost. Nobody Knows Me Like That And I Prefer It That Way (surprise Purposes). Try To Bring Vids Of You In Regular Brawl, I Look Forward To See How Your Sonic Is Now.

P.s. When People Say Blue, Which One Are You Guys Talking About?
Im King Thats Why I Been Watching In The Bleachers Long Enuff !!!

RenegadeRaven

Smash Ace
Lol wtf? Did Inui suddenly pick up Sonic?

Well, we're gonna have to see some vids of you before we could place you anywhere on that list. So hurry up. D=

I'll still be a fan of Espy though. Rep the SW!!

---

Also, vid needs less Mudkip and moar Totodile. =T

---

MalcolmM needs moar vids

KID should get moar vids

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
when we say blue, we mean -blue- not blueterrorist.

also, wes aint king of Jack, boy, I run shiz around here.

and yes, I do need more vids, I got a couple of them recorded at the tourney, but as to wether they will ever see the the light of youtube, thats still in the air

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
So I heard Camalange is the best Sonic.

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.