• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasook

Smash Champion
There's no definite answer, but the top two are Deva and Legan, and closely followed by them are ArkiveZero, Izaw, Finns7/Dolphins22, and Blubba_Pinecone.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
The most enjoyable to watch is certainly Legan. Deva is boring to watch to me, he just gets the job done somehow.

Wafflez

Smash Journeyman
Happy Thanksgiving!

I love turkey, and in general, I just love eating.

Since my parents want me to stay inside all day (for family reasons), today is a perfect day to stay in, train my Link, and then stuff my face.

Somewhere in Hyrule. Link is enjoying a nicely roasted Cucco, a glass of Lon Lon milk and a freshly caught fish.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Today's party at my house is going to suck. I was really looking forward to this, but now it's going to suck balls.

MiraiGen

Smash Ace
so how about that link huh

does he save hyrule or what

Hint: Subtext! It's contextually, delicious!

Deva

Smash Lord
lol, no, it's cool, I know Legan plays way cooler than I do. Praxis was even saying he looked up some vids of other Link users recently and was surprised at how basic I play. He said they were kinda fun to watch compared to me, but yeah, somehow I pull it off in the end. Just my viewpoint that 80% of all Link AT's are for show. I guess I kinda proved that point, idk lol.

And yeah, I'm totally goin emo, blowin myself up was too much, I couldn't take it anymore. I started playing Maple Story and got addicted and have like a lvl 148 hero, and now my emo friend that got me into it transered me to WoW so I'm getting addicted to that since he's powerleveling me so I can have a lvl 80 character in a week or so. After that I just got addicted to alchohol when I realized I could literally out drink everyone I know so that's all I do now. . .drink. Inf cacnt i'msdf so drunvdk ringet nowe icn a barelcy dnytp anyhthing. Then I realized I really hit the deep end when I borrowed one of Arkive's razors and started cutting my wrists and growing my hair out and covering my face with it. I was about to end my life when I saw it. . . PICHU!!!!!11111

It changed my life. Pichu was the change I needed. It made me a new person. It gave me the strength to go on and carve a new future. It made me who I am today.

Pichu is not reccomended for everyone. Common side effects include, ****** size, rat like reflexes, nausia in the brain from shrinkage to ratlike proportions, loss of interest in high tier characters, and constant losing streaks at tournaments. Pichu can serve as a Linkitary supplement when Link has left you for dead and can bring hope to those who believe they have none. Ask a doctor (aurashade) before beginning a prescription on Pichu.

but in all seriousness. . .I dont have a clue how to use Pichu lol, musta been drunk when I made that icon my main =P

and no I'm not an alcoholic or even drink for that matter lol. . .but I just set myself up for what's coming xD nothing I say will change that at this point lol.

10failswithArkivesrazors/wrists10fails

Pichu is not reccomended for everyone. Common side effects include, ****** size, rat like reflexes, nausia in the brain from shrinkage to ratlike proportions, loss of interest in high tier characters, and constant losing streaks at tournaments. Pichu can serve as a Linkitary supplement when Link has left you for dead and can bring hope to those who believe they have none. Ask a doctor (aurashade) before beginning a prescription on Pichu.
with other words its like playing wifi with link (exception from ****** size)

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Incorrect blue man...Pichu is just a lame failure copy of Pikacu...the only difference is that when you use special attacks it gains more percent...so overall he/she is a failure..a big ont as well. :psycho:
it was sarcasm Zezima, but it's hard to understand online. Pichu is the worst character in Super Smash Bros. Melee besides Mewtwo :laugh:

G1G4 G0N0RRH34

Smash Journeyman
Brampton, ON, Canada Captain Falcon: Show me ya mo
Actually, I think Pichu is better than Kirby, M2, and Bowser. Maybe Ness too......
But M2 is a badass. Taj *****.
Pichu has good movement which all above don't (except maybe Ness), decent recovery, but just **** priority and range. Good n-air and u-smash though, as far as his moveset goes.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Incorrect blue man...Pichu is just a lame failure copy of Pikacu...the only difference is that when you use special attacks it gains more percent...so overall he/she is a failure..a big ont as well. :psycho:
I'm not kidding, watch PCHU sometime. His Pichu is a Falco rapist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom