• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Also... Im too sMexy for you. :p[COPYRIGHTED BY MEH]
Double posting don't earn ya nothing. Plus with wifi down, I'm not planning on flying out to Spain to play one Link ditto lol But you have my respect. Anyone with "blu" in their name is a cool man. Plus maining Link is cool. Oh and a Spanish Link mainer to top it off. You sir, are a cool person.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Double posting don't earn ya nothing. Plus with wifi down, I'm not planning on flying out to Spain to play one Link ditto lol But you have my respect. Anyone with "blu" in their name is a cool man. Plus maining Link is cool. Oh and a Spanish Link mainer to top it off. You sir, are a cool person.
he even spelled blu the same way. Thats pretty darn coincidental. :laugh:

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I dont live in Spain though :)
We are too blu for you people:chuckle:

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
"Too blu for you" is the name of my next combo vid. My next one is gonna be awesome. I just need to get wifi working to get some matches. XD It's gonna be hawt.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm.... About an hour and a half drive according to google maps.
It's a little less than an hour for me.
Come awwnnnnn, we can both rep Link together! ;)

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Hmmm.... About an hour and a half drive according to google maps.
It's a little less than an hour for me.
Come awwnnnnn, we can both rep Link together! ;)
lol, Link repping FT epic W.

You should go, Havokk, especially if a fellow Link main is also going and its a half-an-hour drive. :)

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Half hour drive? SERIOUSLY? (or was that an hour and a half xD if so that may be to far for me...)

Whats the entry fee :3 and the exact location (map quest ftw?)

It'd be great to see another Link main, maybe play some IRL friendlies ;)

It'd be my first tourney in months (IRL not wifi)

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
LINK IS A NAZI EVERYONE. I promise I HAVE EVIDENCE TO.

- hes blond
- he got blue eyes
- the kokiri forest = hitler jugend, I mean why would it anyways be like youd die if you left it
- he kills a coloured man with big nose that comes from the desert
- he becomes a wolf in TP, everyone knows that wolves is a nazi symbol
- Linke is german for left, link is lefthanded, if you dont know german heres a link: http://translate.google.com/translate_t#de|en|linke

need to say more?

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
LINK IS A NAZI EVERYONE. I promise I HAVE EVIDENCE TO.

- hes blond
- he got blue eyes
- the kokiri forest = hitler jugend, I mean why would it anyways be like youd die if you left it
- he kills a coloured man with big nose that comes from the desert
- he becomes a wolf in TP, everyone knows that wolves is a nazi symbol
- Linke is german for left, link is lefthanded, if you dont know german heres a link: http://translate.google.com/translate_t#de|en|linke

need to say more?
win.

Just for that, I'll find your password. (Maybe)

sasook

Smash Champion
I reported his thread about the dtilt spike, told him he should have posted it in the official topic/used the search function instead of creating spam. Oh well *shrug* I lol'd when I first clicked the topic.

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
So guys, I totally executed my first real boomerang -> jab lock on Smashville today. I was so happy! :chuckle:
Practicing jab-locking for 45 mins really does make a difference... Offline of course. :embarrass

sasook

Smash Champion
Oh, he had said "is a flag" without the L.

Does this mean Youko has been the phantom mod?

Oh, he had said "is a flag" without the L.
I understand that you you lold, Thats just pathetic. I mean wheres the death threats, what has the world come to be? I want aura back here with a lot of inventive ways to insult people.

well, who wants to put shadyf0o in the gas chamber?

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Sasook, what does your sig mean in the quotes? I've been trying to figure out what it is saying forever and I still don't get it. :(

sasook

Smash Champion
"____ is a pretty cool guy. Eh (not he) _________ and doesn't afraid of anything" is an internet meme started by Halo players, I believe. It's just a lol thing.

The day Legan came into the SBR chatroom (not backroom, the site) I was like ZOMG LEGANS HERE. Everyone there knows I'm a huge fan of Legan. So that guy (Midboss) said that quote, and it was epic. lol

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
>:O This is stupid! I can't play on Wifi but I can get on the internet channel on my Wii no problem. I'm posting from the internet channel btw. Typing is a pain D:

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
>:O This is stupid! I can't play on Wifi but I can get on the internet channel on my Wii no problem. I'm posting from the internet channel btw. Typing is a pain D:
If writing from the Wii is a pain to you try chatting with your friends through your Wii.... Ugh.. So hard...

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
No, they unstickied it D: It's such a good thread. I call for a resticky! This is like the best thread evar. -w-

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
lol they unstickied it. My goal has been reached... both this and Skler's guides have been unstickied! MwAhAhAhAhA!!!! (Nothing against Skler, just wanted a less hateful guide)

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
lol they unstickied it. My goal has been reached... both this and Skler's guides have been unstickied! MwAhAhAhAhA!!!! (Nothing against Skler, just wanted a less hateful guide)
Lies and treason against fellow Link mains! I say we ban Nintenjoe to the Toon Link boards. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom