• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weekly Character Discussion: Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
Pichu was the biggest excuse for a character ever created. Mewtwo is a different story though. The fact that you have to hack the game just to use his godly powers makes him better than Magikarp or Llamacario.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
If Link has a crappy recovery, then try not to get knocked off the stage with him.

700TH POST!!!!

Deva

Smash Lord
. . .I make a sarcastic post about why Pichu is in my character icon and there's over a page of posts discussing Pichu. . .

there's too much fail in this for me even to begin xD.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
...Get that ****ing hurt and heal thread out of here. I don't even want to post there and bump it.

that entire thread is a piece of crap. That's why I posted here instead.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I don't like hurt and heals. They can get annoying at times.
Never heard of them before the thread was posted, but then again I never look around the boards (except for Lucario, Link, and Southwest forums) so most things are new to me.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Never heard of them before the thread was posted, but then again I never look around the boards (except for Lucario, Link, and Southwest forums) so most things are new to me.
I used to go on a different website where there were hit and give threads, which are basically the same thing only you give one character a point and remove a point from another character. This is just an over-complicated version which I don't plan on participating in...

sasook

Smash Champion
Hurt & Heals were very popular on GameSpot and GameFAQs, if I remember correctly. But yeah, they're pointless.

NintenJoe

Smash Ace
Hurt & Heals were very popular on GameSpot and GameFAQs, if I remember correctly. But yeah, they're pointless.
GameFAQs is such a joke. My friends and I make joke thread there all the time. :laugh:

For example:

Thread: When does the mythic map pack for Halo come out?

First Post: Does anybody know? Just curious...

Second Post: No idea man, we just have to wait.

Third Post (My friend's joke): THIS TOPIC IS NOW ABOUT TRAINS!

I think he got banned for that... :laugh:

sasook

Smash Champion
lol, I remember seeing stupid topics that were like....legit moronic

Topics complaining about how bad R.O.B. is....

topics complaining about broken Sonic's final smash is....

topics complaining about how hard the Ken combo is now....

And that Ganon is the worst character in the game.

All those make me lol

mimic_king

Smash Lord
I'm part of a forum where anything goes. There are not many rules because it isn't a well known forum like this, but there are still a lot of people there. There is tons of spam. In the off topic section, there was a topic called the ever-changing thread of posting. I tried starting one in the pool room, but it got locked. They're a lot of fun. You should find one.

lol, I remember seeing stupid topics that were like....legit moronic

Topics complaining about how bad R.O.B. is....

topics complaining about broken Sonic's final smash is....

topics complaining about how hard the Ken combo is now....

And that Ganon is the worst character in the game.

All those make me lol
GFTW none of those are even true!

Zezima0123

Smash Apprentice
lol, I remember seeing stupid topics that were like....legit moronic lol

Topics complaining about how bad R.O.B. is....lol

topics complaining about broken Sonic's final smash is....lol

topics complaining about how hard the Ken combo is now....lol

And that Ganon is the worst character in the game. lol

All those make me lol
Indeed they make me lol...there all silly...i just ignore them..XP

sasook

Smash Champion
I officially name blu link, Wafflez, and Anonano the funniest users on these boards. Their posts and jokes make me lol the most out of everybody.

This is my 777th post. Sweet

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I officially name blu link, Wafflez, and Anowolfo the funniest users on these boards. Their posts and jokes make me lol the most out of everybody.

This is my 777th post. Sweet
Thanks, but I know my manly-bad grammar and incomplete thoughts make everyone laugh at how ridiculously unskilled, unknowledgeable, and overall incompetent I am. I already knew that though so there was no need posting this. :dizzy:

I'm officially maining Wolf Link now though. It doesn't matter if he looks NOTHING like a wolf, my red link is officially a red WOLF link. Screw you all.

And yes, I will take this Wolf krap to the limit of your endurance, and your eyes will bleed green ooze from the intensity of my red wolf link.

When I can get new vids up.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
Indeed.

*The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.*

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
that image is impossible; Excluding the impossibility of the dinosaur's limbs being long enough to reach the controls AND having no opposable thumb, At the smallest a tyrannosaurus is already more than twice the weight of an average jet fighter ( 19.6 tons ).

knowledge:

incredibly awesome indeed :suess:

and that will be the dumbest post any of you will ever see from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom