• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanna Kill Snake at 0%? (video included)

meta master

Smash Journeyman
i would laugh if this happened in a tournment and meta knight was losing had like 200%, against snake who was at 0%, finals, one stock left and BAM, dows the omnigay and wins the tourny

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
I think I shall borrow this for my FAQ and its team applications as presented by metahunter.

An interesting tactic...

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
Man that's sexy. It's a nice answer to grenade countering. Sucks it doesn't work when they first pull it out or I could do this all the time.

TKD

Smash Lord
9/10, they'll sit their in their sheild thinking, "If he dash attacks me, he's gonna' hit the grenade."

WRAONG.

Just master the timing of the grenade's explosion. I believe it's about 3 seconds.
lawl you can't hit a grenade if someone is holding it. And people thinking Meta Knight beats Snake because of this? Oh and don't you need to be in the latter controller port to perform this without dying yourself? And they can struggle out quicker if the grenade still has time before blowing up.

Sorry if I'm replying to an old thread, I'm being impulsive

brinboy789

Smash Champion
bump?

anyways, i remember trying this a couple weeks back...i was concentrating on making the snake garb onto the grenade so much that i almost lost :laugh: omnigay is fun! needs better name tho :\ lol

Frozt

Smash Apprentice
Needs a better name? I don't think there is a better name >_>
Anyways... I did the Omnigay today! and I lost a friend...

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
bump?

anyways, i remember trying this a couple weeks back...i was concentrating on making the snake garb onto the grenade so much that i almost lost :laugh: omnigay is fun! needs better name tho :\ lol
-__-

You bumped the thread just to say omnigay is fun.

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
hmmmm ... do you know that video that M2K kills snake from 0 porcent ? its a famous video, I wanna see it ... if someone have ... please =0

hdrevolution123

Smash Ace
This just makes MK an ever greater threat to Snake. Good find! Well everyone already knew this and it's how M2K finished off Kevin's Snake

Apathy...

Smash Rookie
So just to be clear, does this or does this not work if snake pulls the nade, and does not ShDrop it?

|RK|

Smash Marketer
So, wouldn't this be at least 500x easier and more useful for Kirby? Plus he has his Ninja Spike now (U-Throw Spike, no, MK can't do it). Kirby keeps on getting better! :p

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol, why is this thread still live and kicking?

In terms of being practical, I've probably landed the Omnigay on more than 20+ occasions in Singles. The Snakes I play in MD/VA are the only ones that fight with me over controller port, lol.

Also, the real dangerous thing about this tactic is Doubles (when teamed with a Snake).

Just sticky the MK and have a partner who has practiced the timing of setting the C4 off. Instant Omnigay.

Top Bottom