• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
We shoulld totally do that one day, DK64 is a pretty good multiplayer game too and the miingames from banjo-kazzooie are good for some lols.

I love my N64, Super Mario 64 is probably my favourite game ever.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Hell yeah I have a reason to bring in my SNES
I have
Mario Kart
Killer Instinct
Mortal Kombat 3
Unirally
Super Mario Allstars
Secret of Mana (great rpg :p I can also get a multitap for 3 players lol)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Last tournament *cough* placings have been added to the official tournament thread_ Vlade if you can please just overwrite your old post with upcoming tournaments and then results to avoid cluttering up the thread with unused pages_ I'll keep the previous results updated at all times_ ;)

If there's a tournament then count me in at all times with the usual accessories_ This includes you Jupz if you plan on hosting_ I'm sure if you are planning a tournament in Vlade's absence you can either give the details to Vlade to post before he goes, or post the info in our thread and i'll have Mic clean it up afterwards_ ;)

I agree with Kane about DOTA and CSS_ TF2 is where the real fun is at alongside L4D_ Secret of Mana is still one of my favourite all time rpgs Marty, it's insane you still have it on a snes_! I should really get hold of some emulators again_

ichigo601

Smash Apprentice
me and glenn should be able 2 bring 2 t.v's 2 wii's and 2 copies of brawl....w00t! to melee and 64 ::bee:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Hell yeah I have a reason to bring in my SNES
I have
Mario Kart
Killer Instinct
Mortal Kombat 3
Unirally
Super Mario Allstars
Secret of Mana (great rpg :p I can also get a multitap for 3 players lol)

what a winner

Muzga

Smash Ace
mario kart 64 and goldeneye= win!
I could do something like that. a retro gameathon type thing at my place

Also tourney at my place on the 27th of september!:D
thats 2 weeks after vlades!
details up later when im less lazy

Alzi

Smash Master
Kane my babe i will give you a few games.

As for retro fest that would be awesome. Sounds awesome that Muzga is hosting a tourney aswell he lives really close to me.

My first console was a snes with all these games:

Kid Clown in Crazy Chase (**** game)
Super Mario Kart (**** +1 game)
Super mario all stars (sex)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (It's like having a 3 some.)
NBA Jam (Oh this is just ****)
Bugsy (Gotta love the orange cat that looks like garfield.)
Yoshi's island (<3)
This donald duck game which is nice aswell and a wario woods.

I have 26 other n64 games aswell. I agree with travis for the DK64 multiplayer that is so fun. It's like COD4 but with monkeys shooting out fruit and using oranges as grenades how epic can it get.

Also would anyone buy my pokemon games?

True Romance

Smash Ace
Oh my god i got DC'ed

Is that the lag you normally have to deal with online dude or is it normally better?

Felt like I had one second delay on every thing lol.

ergoproxy

Smash Rookie
ZOMG WIFI looks incredibly lag-arific. Does it make any difference when u are hosting cause from where i am watching...kanes screen is horrible to watch

ergoproxy

Smash Rookie
no kidding... watching hurts... its hell funny at the same time cause i can hear Kane screaming "just GRAB him FARK!!"

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Heres a fun minigame, play Brawl online and try and get out Marth's dancing blade. Its like 50% the speed of how youd normally push it.

ergoproxy

Smash Rookie
Rofl it's Proxy's turn to feel the lag lol.

Man Alzi in that first match I was completely taken aback at how incredibly bad the lag was lol. You kinda get use to it but it still makes you play like a ****** lol.

edit - Roman on Proxy's account.

ergoproxy

Smash Rookie
HOLY CrAP bALLZ!!.... makes me want to throw my wii out the window (but i know it would survive its a wii after all ^^)

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hey, how often do you guys have tournys?
And is there a good sprinkling of Melee on the side?
And would anyone play any N64 games if I brought one (Not Smash64 btw :laugh:)
And what other cool things do yas do non-smashually?

K, bye!

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol what.. I never knew kane, proxy and trill all live in the same house.

Well i went of everything on my computer to reduce the lag. Looks like you guys where on smashboards posting while i was playing so that makes it lag more lol.

The more things you have open on your computer the laggier it will be. That lag was bad i somtimes vs others who have less lag and it's ok to play in. Oh well good games. We will vs more at the tourney.

Alzi

Smash Master
lol.

I might be getting a job at this juice plays. They just do drinks and things like that. It's in a factory so i'm going to ask if they would let me work there. This would mean i would get free juice from time to time and man their pinaple juice is so good.

Top Bottom