• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Did any of you guys hear that the internet channel on the wii is free again lolololololol.

I downloaded it and yeah it is fail feel sorry for those people who actually spent 500 wii points on it.

I will be coming to the tourney on the 13th Vlade. Should be fun. I'll bring my n64 controller since i might be playing alot of the n64 lol. Good thing it's after brawl singles and doubles.

We need a SNES with all the donkey kong countrys on them. :D

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
I bought my internet channel...

The Wii's Opera browser has been granted the update that everyone's been wanting since flash player was updated for computer internet browsers.

The flash player used on the Wii's internet browser has now been updated, so users of the Internet Channel will be able to enjoy many more flash enabled sites and flash games from their Wii.

The Internet Channel has also been made free again for everyone. For those that paid the 500 wii points for the channel, those points won't be wasted, as you will get a free NES virtual console title when validated during October - December.

The exact time for the free VC title is yet to be finalised, but keep watching your Wii Message Board as it will tell you when it becomes available.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Also Andre, MAH FRIDGE!
MAAAAAH FRIIIIYUUUUUDGE
Really psyched about this next tournament. Again, details are coming soon for my next tourny. may have to have it later on due to unforseen home circumstances. ill let you guys know;)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
How do I know elton copy pasted that?

I've never seen him use such good grammar in my life :p
Good detective skills there Watson
Homebrew + WAD installer ftw!

No need to buy channels this way :)
*gags Vlade*
I'd like to let everyone know we do not use WADS for VC/WW games as it's highly illegal and love giving money to the big N *cough*.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Good detective skills there Watson

*gags Vlade*
I'd like to let everyone know we do not use WADS for VC/WW games as it's highly illegal and love giving money to the big N *cough*.
MAH GAG
In the meantime, why are we holding tournaments anyway? its not what the big N intended for us to do! lets go off and meet up with 4 friends and laugh away the hours as we hillariously trip and die. while were all listening to nintendo, why dont we stop having tournaments altogether? *cough*

Alzi

Smash Master
Elton copy and pasted that from mywii :p

Good to hear they are returning the wii points for those who bought it atleast. So many tournaments lol.

Professor layton has gotten an official release date so has that star game on the DS. I might wait awhile as i know both will drop down to about $34 one day.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Bob in case you haven't noticed already Vyse might change the date for SQUAT V to 12th December.

Does this make your attendance possible?

Also, if you haven't already said so please let me know if you can make it to the tournament. Look at the list to see if I've got you or not.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If someone wants to update the OP I can always give someone else thread ownership. Also sorry about last tournament, let a few know but I thought it wa son the Sat and had made plans for sun >.<

Definetly gonna be there for the one on the 13th!

Alzi

Smash Master
Make a new Thread at the begining of next year. :)

Personally at the start of next year we will make a new thread and all change and become more awesome.

Jupz a white DK? I will bring my toon link plushie although i never let it leave the collection cabinet so no dust hits his beautiful material.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Guys Mics name has recently become uncapatilised!

I thonk this thread is fine the only basis for a new one would be for a relevent OP which Mic can arrange anyway. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Bob I am officially intrigued, the rest of you should learn from this fine lad and also bring gifts of praise to appease my awesomeness.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Hey mic good to see you alive and well_ Spewing you missed out last tournament but at least you won't be missing the maddest tourney we've yet to have_ Hey do you mind clearing up Trill and Vlade's tournament results post for me in the Perth Tournament thread_ Much appreciated_ Also i think Trill now owes me, Trav and Mic a rooster hat_ ;)

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Rooster hat? Aw man, did I miss you guys killing roosters and making headwear from them? Dang :urg:

And yeah, Kirby King un-capp'd me. Something about not liking me using mod powers to make it look like old vets were posting, or making him post embarrassing photos of himself... >.>

Top Bottom