• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vlade

Social Outcast
LOL marteh and I were just talking about Donkey Konga on gamecube a while ago :p

We were thinking about actually bringing it to the next tournament, but it's gonna be inconvenient to bring the bongos ^_^

I shall add everyone's details that have just been put up :)

Oh yeah one more thing:

Can you guys remember who brought TVs to the last tournament? So far I remember Me (3), Alex, EADP (who might not be coming), Jupz and thats it. Oh and samuel's and Myke's who we both didn't use, however I don't think Myke and Pete are coming.

Right now we have 6 TVs and 7 wiis for the brawl tourney (Roman's TV won't be used for brawl lol). We need more! :p

Samuel and richard could you PLEASE bring yours again?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Heh, I remember trying to play Melee with bongos. Failariffic!

Muzga

Smash Ace
People go to The Village Cafe in Northbridge at 8pm on Wednesday the 9th of September.

Advertising <3
This!
Whether i get the job or not kinda also somewhat depends on the numbers i get
so come down and soak up some culture:D

Vlade

Social Outcast
Perth Convention Exhibition Centre

I was actually thinking that, but I wonder how much it costs...

I'll definitely look into it though

EDIT:

Seems like that this is definitely the place to have it, I'm still not sure about prices though.

If people would be interested in coming to perth for a major, I'll get details.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
According to Josh (hence its not that realiable) the place they hold yu-gi-oh tournies is like $700 a day and has on site toilets as well. Plus is apparently about 3-4 times the size of our current venue and its a stone throw from the traino

This is what I hear at least.
Edit: Perth community center rooms apparently *shrugs*

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I'd prefer to see another major before hosting our own_ And besides, how many easterners would actually be willing to make the trip over_? If SQUAT V is held in December my chances look better to attend and i think we will be looking at a larger WA crew for next years majors_

Pete278

Smash Lord
I'd prefer to see another major before hosting our own_ And besides, how many easterners would actually be willing to make the trip over_? If SQUAT V is held in December my chances look better to attend and i think we will be looking at a larger WA crew for next years majors_
Next year, I'd love to go if I could afford it. Great way to celebrate leaving school: spending alot of money to lose some video game tournaments.

Alzi

Smash Master
Tourney is next week. It went so fast and only 3 more weeks of school left. I seriously cannot wait.

Alzi

Smash Master
The only places i go on here are:

Toon Link boards
Perth Smash Thread
Sig Shoppe and somtimes Artwork Emporium

Pit is too predictable with his smashes.

Jupz

Smash Master
Hai sword yeah I picked up Pit. Probably won't bring him out this sunday as I still suck with him.

also i go perth smash thread and dedede board first then i go to other character boards and tactical :p

Jupz

Smash Master
Yeah hes gay but hes fun to use.

Also lol trav I'm just taking turns doing random stuff. I'm doing english hw now :(

Vlade

Social Outcast
I don't know how I'm living right now

Last night had a party, got back home like 12:30 and just couldn't sleep >_> I ended up just going on facebook at 3am til 5am lol. Then I went back to bed, couldn't sleep until about 6:40am. Then I got woken up at 7am because I had a soccer match where we had to be there for 7:45 for an 8am kickoff.

Ah well, I'm managing ;)

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I don't know how I'm living right now

Last night had a party, got back home like 12:30 and just couldn't sleep >_> I ended up just going on facebook at 3am til 5am lol. Then I went back to bed, couldn't sleep until about 6:40am. Then I got woken up at 7am because I had a soccer match where we had to be there for 7:45 for an 8am kickoff.

Ah well, I'm managing ;)
Do what I do..COFFEE IT UP!

I am impervious to hangovers I truly am a god amongst men.
Wait wait..So am I does that make me a god?

True Romance

Smash Ace
Just had the horrible realisation I MAY not me able to go to the next tourney. Do not fear though, I'll send my 64 with Proxy and Trill if I'm unable to attend, and Trav can skipper the 64 tourney on his own.

I really want to go though so I'll see what happens...

True Romance

Smash Ace
On second thought let's not go to The Arena, it's a silly place.

No seriously I really want to get there, I was majorly disappointed in how I play last time so I wanted some redemption, but you know how some times you plan things so far in advance you like completely forget about them till like the week before... Well that's what happened lol.

Jupz

Smash Master
:\

That sucks, I was looking forward to versing you again :)

Awesome that you second IC's now. Now we have 4 IC users yaaaayy

Hopefully I can win this tourney :) I feel good about it.

Top Bottom