• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Pete278

Smash Lord
Ehh idc I don't have a part time job and don't really want to get one.
My mate works at laser tag places exclusively. That's a pretty **** good part-time job, really.

Also, in other news, today in physics, I achieved an effeciency ratio of 124%. I'm awesome.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Lol what.. I never knew kane, proxy and trill all live in the same house.

Well i went of everything on my computer to reduce the lag. Looks like you guys where on smashboards posting while i was playing so that makes it lag more lol.

The more things you have open on your computer the laggier it will be. That lag was bad i somtimes vs others who have less lag and it's ok to play in. Oh well good games. We will vs more at the tourney.

Our internet connection is massively beast, having fire fox going in the back ground shouldn't make a difference man :p

Yeah fun games, though I felt I was getting worse as we kept playing. Sorry about leaving without much notice we just got dced again for some gay reason.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Yeah I gave up wifi a while ago

Hey, how often do you guys have tournys?
Bi-weekly.
And is there a good sprinkling of Melee on the side?
Normally no but Melee will now be held as a side tournament and I would assume if it's popular it will stay.
And would anyone play any N64 games if I brought one (Not Smash64 btw :laugh:)
At the retro smash fest definitely, at normal tourneys you might find all TV's are being used in tournament but nearing the end if we have spare time I'm sure no-one would mond.
And what other cool things do yas do non-smashually?
Be ****ing awesome.

K, bye!

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
This is just unacceptable Trill_ I'm afraid it's going to cost you a Rooster Hat for this and *cough* one for Trav too for catching you out *cough*_ Maybe then i can forgive you_

Pete278

Smash Lord
If anyone here is an Essendon supporter, we're having a grudge match next tournament. The fact we managed to stay in the game at all, with only 20 players, no forward line, one ruckman who couldn't get any rest and no backline is amazing, really.

Alzi

Smash Master

Cannot wait for the tourney. Past few days have been boring as usual.

Lol @Bobs post. Seriously though those rooster hats are so cool. I hope they release some f-zero game on wii and release a captain falcon helmet man i would buy more copies of the game just for the helmets.

Also new signature :D. Have to be using smash blue skin to see all of it. Donkey kong country 2 <3.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Oh you use Opera_ How do you find it in comparison to Firefox_? Also, your theme is way to white_ I think i had to squint to bypass all that wonderful glare_

Has anyone tried the Windows7 beta and if so how are they finding it_?

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Oh you use Opera_ How do you find it in comparison to Firefox_? Also, your theme is way to white_ I think i had to squint to bypass all that wonderful glare_

Has anyone tried the Windows7 beta and if so how are they finding it_?
I havent used it myself, but I know people who are and they said it's pretty awesome. Get back to me in about 2 weeks and I can tell you XD

Jono!

Smash Journeyman
I heard its like vista when it first came out, and as I got vista a bit after it came out i will not be getting 7. It'll just ahve too many things wrong with it and if u want to play a game you will have to get special setups etc. Id just stay with xp or vista until 7 gets fully updated

Alzi

Smash Master
I went over my cousins house ages ago and he had the Windows 7 Beta version. It's basically a better Windows Vista. You can also choose to run programs by xp or windows 7. Thats what he told me.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I can't see why other character textures would be banned unless they're really buggy, besides I just don't put textures on the default so if someone has a problem with textures there's no fuss.

Jupz

Smash Master
omg cant wait for the tourney

ive been practicing a little pokemon trainer xD

hopefully ive got nothing on that sunday

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
As long as people can play norfair without invisible lava waves im happy -.-
Sigh i hated those so much_ Not to mention playing against a rainbow G&W on it_

In my opinion we should have stage textures off and character textures on unless decided against_ Character textures should be applied with consideration to tournament competitiveness_

Simple things like not having stage textures that can be abused on certain stages due to the character blending in or just distraction wise through crazy colours_ I use Zelda's Shiek texture change as a prime example of distracting texture changes_

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Oh I thought we were talking about the Wario naked skin..My bad

Does that actually exist?

Oh and what kind of heartless *******s would have texture hacks on their wii with invisible phazon..Sheesh people.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Oh I thought we were talking about the Wario naked skin..My bad

Does that actually exist?

Oh and what kind of heartless *******s would have texture hacks on their wii with invisible phazon..Sheesh people.
There's no Wario skin...no, definately not. >> <<

Alternative joke:
There's no Wario skin. You'll cease and desist all such thoughts immediately. *neuralizer flash*

Alzi

Smash Master
Captain falcon naked would be a epic texture hack. Near his private place that can be covered up with the blue falcon. Which means you have to be extremly hot to take a ride in that blue falcon.

heheh :)

True Romance

Smash Ace
The Roman Proxy Trill house hold shall be bringing a dodgey as all **** tv, wii, brawl, 64, smash64, goldeneye and other various 64 games.

And more specifically I will be bringing a angry little bat dude straight out of madigra and a pimp of a penguin both ready for war!!!

Top Bottom