• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Vermy

Smash Champion
Through my years of experimentation, it works best with:

Mars bar
Snickers
Mars bar Rocks
Crunch
Boost
Boost nuts

Vermy

Smash Champion
2-4 chocolate block pieces wrapped in cookie dough work ok as little smackerels, but I prefer the bar form.
Honeycombs stays crunchy in the middle, so the desired effect doesn't happen.

MTGod

Smash Champion
It'd just be like a massive chocolate chip I'd imagine Pete - there wouldn't be any nougat/wafer support structure to keep it from being that... /physics in baked treats XD

Anyway, if we get 60 people and 6 set-ups, I will officially declare myself the RL Haruhi Suzumiya and destroy the world with my inevitable depression during a baseball game :p

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yay infractions.
Ggs Mic...

Anyway Mars Bar is a gay club in Sadelaide.
Kit Kat > all other Chocolate stuff.
Except maybe cake.
Snickers though, ugggggh... :(

Pete278

Smash Lord
< huge fan of cookies, so doesn't really care how it goes as long as a cookie of some description results.

I consider myself to be a cookie and ice-cream connoisseur.

Alzi

Smash Master
You should of gave me some Vermy cookies Vermy so i could bring them back with me to perth for all to enjoy. :(

If they were super delicious i would have eaten them all and not shared any with the persians.

Ice cream is da ****.

Chu Chu ice cream.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Was there any actual plot for Happy Feet? All I could understand from the trailers was it was an hour and a half of dancing penguins. I'd much rather awtch March of the Penguins and watch real ones while being soothed by Morgan Freemans voice.

Alzi

Smash Master
I watched it in religion class in like 2008.

I can't remeber but i think the general plot for it was alright. Humans come and take them or somthing like that and theres a main evil villain but forgot who it was now.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Was there any actual plot for Happy Feet? All I could understand from the trailers was it was an hour and a half of dancing penguins. I'd much rather awtch March of the Penguins and watch real ones while being soothed by Morgan Freemans voice.
Special features should've included an exact replica but with Christopher Walken doing the voice-over. That combination would've been amazing.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yeah remember how you were playing ted in friendlys but only using like ganon and ****, the point of my post was to point out how dumb mic's comment was, because I know that beating your ganon in friendlys doesnt mean ****.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
yeah remember how you were playing ted in friendlys but only using like ganon and ****, the point of my post was to point out how dumb mic's comment was, because I know that beating your ganon in friendlys doesnt mean ****.
All I said was that Sam didn't use TL on day two. I didn't make any rash claims like Sam was beating him all day or anything. That'd be stupid.

Top Bottom