• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
lol who cares if he hasn't vs'ed them he has already one. ;) The fear is running through Shaya's and Ted's blood of meeting and vsing Corpse that is why they didn't dare to money match him. But you see Splice was the real man and actually did money match him. First person to have some balls in losing there money hahah.

Ok the closet jokes are lame because actually i won't bother.

Also luke i might whip out the fox on Sunday for a few matches i play against.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well if you wanna be like that, ted is in no way scared of anyone and was very very dissapointed he didnt get to play corpse in the tourney.

and ted beat corpse in friendlys all day on the first day ;)

Richard7

Smash Ace
lol who cares if he hasn't vs'ed them he has already won. ;) The fear is running through Shaya's and Ted's blood of meeting and vsing Corpse that is why they didn't dare to money match him. But you see Splice was the real man and actually did money match him. First person to have some balls in losing there money hahah.

Ok the closet jokes are lame because actually i won't bother.

Also luke i might whip out the fox on Sunday for a few matches i play against.
C'mon man, learn to spell. Also learn to not troll all the time.

Alzi

Smash Master
Richard come on msn.

That was a typo btw not a spelling error. :p

You Where scared of me at thriller luke.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was scared of losing a stock against you if I played you in tourney cause then everyone would call me a scrub

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Alzi, go into your bathroom and push the bathplug as far down your throat as possible.
You sound like a ******** fangirl.

I'm not going to speculate on future matches against Corpse - whoever, and people that do are fùcking gorks.
They're good players, all of them.
We're (me and Alzi and anyone else who acts like a certain player is unbeatable) not so stop spewing manure.
If the person wants to have an ego, LET THEM have one.
They don't need Alzi's who overcompensate for their own lack of skills/social skills to have one for them.

Alzi

Smash Master
It's only sarcasm Nova you don't need to take everything i say seriously. ;)

And yes they are all good players.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
SERIOUS POST GAIZ

We already know that the posters have brought new people, I just heard from hypo Josh that apparently some of the competetive yugioh players have seen them and MAY come.
None the less this proves we cant underestimate numbers since some people are thinking of coming without posting here, so it'd be nice if everyone can bring something to help, Wii's, TV's (would be greatly appreciated), power boards, extension cords.

It may be stressing over nothing but we don't want our first potential big tournament to not have enough set ups:/

Alzi

Smash Master
Theres like no girls in our scene who play smash regulary if there was you could flirt through brawl and purposley suicide or let them land a Falcon punch or knee on you. ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
'hey girls, I'm going to play really badly and let you win to impress you through pity and helplesness'

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh yeah Marty make sure you bring the dazzle because i want pete and I recorded showing everyone how doubles is trully done.

Vlade

Social Outcast
By the way, everyone should cut the East vs West (aka Corpsecreate) crap. Sure everyone wants to stand up for their side but I think it's immature. Just settle it at Robocop :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
and ted beat corpse in friendlys all day on the first day ;)
Sam didn't use TL until day 2.

But also, can we all just knock off the Alzi crap? Last I checked this is the Perth Smash thread not the Amazing Alzi and haters show.

Alzi

Smash Master
Mic is well known throught the whole boards. His post are from diffrent areas.

Oh that pie chart reminded me of elton. I bet he will get page 4444.

But yeah Marty don't forget the Dazzle i might actually do some comentating.

Vermy

Smash Champion
C'mon man, learn to spell. Also learn to not troll all the time.
Hey Richard, have I ever told you that I love you?

Richard come on msn.

That was a typo btw not a spelling error. :p

You Where scared of me at thriller luke.
Grammar fail.

I must work to make it onto that pie. Mmmm, pie. Y'all must visit Pie Face in Melbourne. They put mashed potato and GRAVY on a pie that has steak chunks INJECTED WITH MELTED CHEESE. <33333333333333

Vermy

Smash Champion
This pie is GDLK. I want to try a delicious/digusting attempt....

Put one of said God-pies inside a Hungry Jacks double Angus burger. *drools*

It may not be as an amazing idea as my Vermycookies, but it's the thought that counts.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vermycookies? Glad you asked!

Ingredients:
Your favourite chocolate bar. (Preferably something about the size of a king sized Mars bar)
Buy yourself some instant cookie dough, I find M&Ms cookie dough works best for this.

1. Unwrap the chocolate bar.
2. Squeeze out some cookie dough roughly 2.5 the size of the chocolate bar.
3. Knead the dough out flat, and in the shape of a pizza base. No more than 5mm in thickness.
4. Wrap the cookie dough around the chocolate bar.
5. Put it in the oven for a designated time, according to the instructions on the cookie dough packaging.
6. Enjoy.

The Vermycookie will turn out one of two ways. Firm yet moist cookie outer with a soft chocolate centre or gooey and moist straight through. If the latter is the case, serve with ice cream.

Viola, the Vermycookie. You're welcome, Perth.

Top Bottom