• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

swordsaint

Smash Master
ima have to disagree vermy

i've had some amazing schnitzel before. that being said I've had amazing steak

just as good as each other if done right.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Vermy, I don't know what to say.......I think I officially have fallen for your charm, good looks and most of all, your grammar correction skills.

Richard7

Smash Ace
I can't say I've ever had Nando's either, but then again, I'm not a big fan of meat. Except I for some reason don't mind meat from Mcdonald's and Hungry Jacks, perhaps because the meat is mixed with all the other stuff in the burger.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
stfu scott.
McDonald's is fine.
Especially when you can eat it for weeks and not get fat.
Get at me, poor metabolised people. :D

Vermy

Smash Champion
I am pretty amazing. <3

So who's coming to Robocop to get crunk and drunk with the baddest motherf***ing TO in the Southern Hemisphere!?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Alias: Soulphyr
Name: Aaron
Suburb: Beechboro
MSN/Email: biohazard8100@hotmail.com
Main: Kirby

Count me in for Sunday =P
Woo, another Beechboroughian. Beechboronite? Person from Beechboro!

Mic still mains PT? Why does he not visit PT boards?! I feel all alone without Toby around as much. D=.
Slackness really :p I'll try and visit more, probably been a bunch of new stuff that''s been found that I don't know XD

also probs worth pointing out, once again, that corpse only beat tibs, he didnt beat shaya or ted, the other 2 of east's top 3
He beat Shaya in friendlies at Rocky.

i'll bring my DS then =P
Awesomness! Been wanting to battle someone since Marty's still needing to beat the E4 :p

"I" before "E", except after "C". With when it sounds "eigh" like in "neighbour" and "weigh".
Even then there's exceptions to that. English is such a stupid language.

Do we even have Nando's in Perth?
Yeah we do. I'm no real fan, rather go with KFC. :p

swordsaint: Lol, Maccas is edable but food is better. ;)

Leisha: Moar pictures!

EDIT: Gaga, wait for them to get drunk and pass out then draw on their faces. Awesome fun!

Vermy

Smash Champion
But Nova, the real question is will you.....

I'll teach you plenty of epic PT ATs when you come back to Melbourne, k Mic? <3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I listen to Lil John.
Of course I will.

And scott, wtf. Why quote/bold that word, you plastic figment of Elton's imagination.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Lol owned.
Anyway, I'm eating McDonald's a lot lately because they're giving Coke cups away to celebrate the World Cup with certain meals.
I have 10 already. :D

Oh Perth Smash thread. Dunno what I'm talking about this here for.

Alzi

Smash Master
My english is bad because of my heritage and where my parents come from. This is why i'm not the best with my grammer or the best in my english class but i still try.

I've never even seen Nando's here what the hell. Going to tell my dad to buy it tommorow so i can taste it.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Vlade: Try the chicken pita. I've had everything on that menu and apart from the half chicken, it's the only thing I eat from there.

Nova: YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Grammar. I can tell you're not good at it, Alzi. Thus my unorthodox methods of teaching you. If you listen, you will learn. If you don't, I will stab you. I'm not kidding. I have a knife. Ask Luke.

At Don't Come 2:

Luke: "Does anyone have a knife or something?"
Vermy: "Yeah, I do." *pulls knife out of bag*
Luke: "Thanks bro."

Vlade

Social Outcast
I ought to get one of those cups

Hooray for excuses to eat junk food :S I do like my fresh food though

Chicken Pita hey? Can't wait til my next nandos meal XD

Nova

Banned via Warnings
My english is bad because of my heritage and where my parents come from. This is why i'm not the best with my grammer or the best in my english class but i still try.
lol so?
I have like Spanish, Turkish AND Arabic relatives, but my English is (mostly) fine.
Although my mother is an idiot.
Also you would learn English more if you talked, Alzi. <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
"Let's stab Alzi!"

"Let's STAB, Alzi!"
In this instance, STAB is in capitals in reference to the Pokemon games. STAB stands for Same Type Attack Bonus

Grammar saves lives.

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Could get Nando's for dinner next time we're in the city, when me and my mates go in we just buy a ****load of everything and split it.

I'm 1/32nd Native American and you don't see me making any excuses!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Lol Nova is on 1,077 posts.

I'm half Vietnamese, I speak and write English almost flawlessly. My dad on the other hand, sounds like a drunk Chow Yun Fat attempting to buy pizza at the KFC drive-thru.

Alzi

Smash Master
Mine is mostley fine as well.

Vermy i am not scared of knifes unless it's that beast one that Rambo carries around with him then i would be scared. lol.

Hey but trill you have come up with the best 3 words to live life by:

DON'T BE ****!!!

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
whoa i woke up to ppl gettin moody on this thread awesomeness lol......
Don't mind them. You'll learn alot of people on this thread have different personalities then in person, plus most of them aren't from Perth...**** Easterners.

Oh and if Technodeath starts with his gay joke stuff, avoid the thread for the next few days.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Yeah you realise it's not a joke_ We have a strong homosexual community here in Perth with members such as Alzi, Technodeath and the sometimes swings both ways Trill_ You should really respect their attitudes and values, even if it does involve very sensual touching or hugging infront of everyone else_

Darty i live in Safety Bay so i'll get you to come around sometime with Marteh and Graeme for some smash_

Alzi

Smash Master
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!

BOB I AM NOT A HOMOSEXUAL! I clearly like woman not guys. >_> Your homosexual sheik is going to get some massive **** with MK if i vs you in doubles...

Yeah for the new guys some people on here talk on the boards but there hell quite in real life and hardly talk.

Top Bottom