• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Darty and Soulphyr - you've both been added to the mailing list ^^ Great to hear you guys mid-tiers - we need more in the scene XD

EDIT: Wow, Warnbro is one hell of a drive XD Bob's reign of southdom has been defeated xD

Vermy

Smash Champion
C~dog is Australia's best Kirby, and Melbourne's Brawl Tournament Organiser along side me. And for lack of a better term, he's a Kirby enthusiast and goes batsh*t crazy when he hears of a new Kirby.

I'm a Pokemon Trainer main, and apparently the only one left in Australia who actually attends tournaments, ;__; It's so lonely.
D'arty, if you miss when Link was good, play Brawl-. ;)

MTGod

Smash Champion
It's 'kay - C-Dog's on the other side of Australia... You'll only feel slight tremors, nothing too big ^^

EDIT: Best thing about being a mid-tier main - automatically become one of the top mainers in Australia :D Well done!!!

Technodeath

Smash Champion
So what's everyone think they're doing spamming in my thread? I do not approve of this.

Welcome new comers. I am the resident Falcon mainer. (although not the best falcon, that title is still Sam's)

Alzi

Smash Master
Soulphyr if you where a girl i would seriously of had babies with you by now.

You play toon link thats VERY GOOD.

I am a very good toon link player if i say so myself and Corpse is the best toon link player in W.A and the rest of Australia he is also the best brawler in Australia! ;)

We need to hype this tournament up 2 new comers is just so awesome.

I'm Alzi real name is Alan nice to meet you guys i talk a lot at tournaments so you will be hearing a lot from me.

Vermy

Smash Champion
I'll post where I want TD. And I know you'll let me, because I am the sex.

Mic still mains PT? Why does he not visit PT boards?! I feel all alone without Toby around as much. D=
I've just picked up Olimar as a secondary, he's pretty underused in Australia too.

Ew MK.
Ew Toon Link.

Diddy is ok. Crazy monkey.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Meet Alzi - now don't listen to him :p Everything he says is a lie most times ;)

By the way, I'm curious how you guys found out about the tournament... Did you see a poster on it somewhere?? Or did someone tell you about us???

D'arty91

Smash Rookie
i feel special rofl......
with luck soul and i can recruit two more for ya b4 sunday <<<<< no promises of course....

D'arty91

Smash Rookie
Meet Alzi - now don't listen to him :p

By the way, I'm curious how you guys found out about the tournament... Did you see a poster on it somewhere?? Or did someone tell you about us???

yeah we saw a poster in one of the stores in perth......

we walked by and stopped turn right and went OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are in!!!!!!!!!!.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Aww man, I wish I saved the quote where Alzi said my posters would never attract any attention :D:D:D

Good work to the city crew for putting them up in strategic locations :p You guys are awesome!!

Vermy

Smash Champion
Soulphyr if you were a girl I would seriously have had babies with you by now.

You play toon link that's VERY GOOD.

I am a trolly troll toon link player if I say so myself and Corpse is the best toon link player in W.A and the rest of Australia, he is also the best brawler in Western Australia! ;)

We need to hype this tournament up to newcomers it's just so awesome.

I'm Alzi, real name is Alan, nice to meet you guys. I talk a lot at tournaments so you will be hearing a lot from me.
Until you stop butchering the English language, I'm going to keep fixing your posts.
Note: I may have edited some things because they lack truth, rather than for spelling or grammatical errors.

That aside, welcome to Smashboards and the Australian Smash scene. Most of us are pretty awesome, just holla if you need anything. I'm Vermy, a Melbourne Tournament Organiser and one of the more amazing people around. You can tell I'm speaking the truth because I'm not Alzi. Y'all might want to familiarise yourselves with the ruleset, it might be different from what you're used to. Also, check out your character's forums for useful information on how to improve your game: http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118

EDIT: Anime nut, guilty as charged.

EDIT 2: Oh hai Leisha!

Alzi

Smash Master
Leisha seems like super mario galaxy 2 is a good game yes? :)

Can't wait until it comes out here July 1st.

Lol that quote would be pretty **** Jesse.

It would be like Corpse quote where swordsaint says all these bad things about him and how he won't win rocky then cao saying corpse wins rocky! congradulations lol.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Nah, I'm actually playing the first one still. haha

Ricky told me to play it because of how amazing it is or whatnot. And i guess i felt left out since everyone was hyping about galaxy 2 so, thought i'd do a last minute catchup xD

The game is alright, but most parts of it seem a lil bit too easy. Soo many colours though <3.

swordsaint

Smash Master
bahaha. that was such a bad call on my part. I was really a bad player back then. I didn't know how to spot other good players or anything

but yeah corpse is legit. hopefully east can fend him off this time. just remember you guys. he's only beaten us once. :)

also, i think this has taught us that posters will be amazing in recruiting new players.

Vermy

Smash Champion
Leisha, seems like Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a good game, yes? :)

Can't wait until it comes out here July 1st.

Lol that quote would be pretty ****, Jesse.

It would be like Corpse quote where swordsaint says all these bad things about him and how he won't win rocky then cao saying corpse wins rocky! congradulations lol.

"Let's eat, Grandma!"

"Let's eat Grandma!"

Grammar saves lives.

How many of you Perthians (is Perthians the right word? Perthanese?) are looking at attending Robocop?

Alzi

Smash Master
There will be a big jump from galaxy to galaxy 2 thats why i can't wait for galaxy 2. Galaxy is already amazing and they just made that game even more amazing with galaxy 2.

Theres only one purple coin challenge that really pissed me off it's the one where theres a moving platform and you must collect EVERY coin you see. And the gravity goes side ways upside down at times which involves jumping as well man i hated that stage so much. Theres also a coin on the left so if you go to the right hand side you stuffed up since you can't go back lol. Hope you exprience this bad bad bad stage the way i did.

I actually though you were only joking swordsaint when you said that. You are a legit player anyway.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Perthites, Vermy :p

I've already bought my tickets, and I think another 5 are trying as hard as possible... Trill, Bob, Sam, Andre and Marty IIRC...

EDIT: Kane and Rick as well :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Nah, I'm actually playing the first one still. haha

Ricky told me to play it because of how amazing it is or whatnot. And i guess i felt left out since everyone was hyping about galaxy 2 so, thought i'd do a last minute catchup xD

The game is alright, but most parts of it seem a lil bit too easy. Soo many colours though <3.
Galaxy 2 is more challenging in my opinion, I've raged a few times.

And as for robocop I think you have
Buff, Jesse, Sam going
And a few (including myself) are pending, depending on financial situation

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm the only one they care about though - they're hyping my attendance at all their tourneys ;)

(/changes name legally to M2K XD)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was really a bad player back then.
back then? whats changed?

also probs worth pointing out, once again, that corpse only beat tibs, he didnt beat shaya or ted, the other 2 of east's top 3.

also I chocked hard and should have won I'm ****.

Vlade

Social Outcast
back then? whats changed?

also probs worth pointing out, once again, that corpse only beat tibs, he didnt beat shaya or ted, the other 2 of east's top 3.

also I chocked hard and should have won I'm ****.
Dthrow more and you'll be fine >_< I'm not much of a snake player but that's the major thing I noticed from watching your matches against Sam at Rocky.

And Jesse: You forgot about me! I'm trying hard too but I just gotta cross my fingers with the parents lol

Alzi

Smash Master
But tibs beats shaya and ted so it's all good. <3 ;)

Lol nice swordsaint i like it.

Now perth scene has a kirby in it....I hate Kirbys but oh well what can you do. He still plays toon link so it's all good. Corpse has to some how amaze him to stick with toon link.

luke you won't beat sam you don't know how to play against a toon link.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
There will be a big jump from galaxy to galaxy 2 thats why i can't wait for galaxy 2. Galaxy is already amazing and they just made that game even more amazing with galaxy 2.

Theres only one purple coin challenge that really pissed me off it's the one where theres a moving platform and you must collect EVERY coin you see. And the gravity goes side ways upside down at times which involves jumping as well man i hated that stage so much. Theres also a coin on the left so if you go to the right hand side you stuffed up since you can't go back lol. Hope you exprience this bad bad bad stage the way i did.

I actually though you were only joking swordsaint when you said that. You are a legit player anyway.

That's the stage I was doing before! ****innng hate it soo much. xD The controls go all funny and then I kill myself =< Or accidentally run straight into a cannonball and die lawl

and god noooo! not another kirby! AHHH f-smash aaaaah

Top Bottom