• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
****ING STUDY TRILL!!! Y'know if you study now, you don't have to study so much next week ;)

Trillest

Smash Ace
Thats what ppl are lead to believe so they spend there whole life studying and not actually living. Cramming is the only proven method of effective study endorsed by the north!

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Hey Brawlers, I leave next friday on the 9th of april, ill be leaving by myself since my girlfriend decided to dump me today, and cut me off completely. Anyways, im free most of this weekend and if you can make the effort or not, I head out on friday 11:55pm, if you're not doing anything drop by and say goodbye , otherwise it was awesome playing with you guys & getting to know you all, if I don't see you then all the best.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Hey Brawlers, I leave next friday on the 9th of april, ill be leaving by myself since my girlfriend decided to dump me today, and cut me off completely. Anyways, im free most of this weekend and if you can make the effort or not, I head out on friday 11:55pm, if you're not doing anything drop by and say goodbye , otherwise it was awesome playing with you guys & getting to know you all, if I don't see you then all the best.
Man thats like...**** thats bull****
And man Ill make sure I see you, when I get credit Ill txt you :p
<3

Tails.

Smash Journeyman
Yeah things are pretty ****ed right now, and tbh I really didn't need this **** to happen right now. But I still have made up my mind of going to melbourne.

Thanks marty, I appreciate it.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Tails I might see you at the airport, I'm leaving for japan at around that time too.

Oh wait just realised that you'll be at domestic :S

And I also realised you're leaving NEXT friday :(

Best of luck man, maybe I can see you at robocop if I go

Alzi

Smash Master
Tails work things out with your GF and stay here. :)

This week i am busy need to pack bags etc for sydney and get organised.

Alzi

Smash Master
Page 1000 aye?

Ah if i miss it theres always page 2000 to wait for. Which i bet at the end of this year we will have lol.

Vlade

Social Outcast
I shall make a shopping list for when I go to Japan

So far I have:

Mic - Steelix Plushie
Marteh - White GC Controller
Techno - White GC Controller

Lemme know if you want anything, I'd prefer it if you gave me money also before I head off :) White GC Controllers are probably about $20-25 but I suggest giving 30 in case.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Hmm, I'd love something from Japan, but I really want to go there myself, so not having access to Japanese goodies will probably force me to save up for a trip :p

Perth Brawlers tour Japan 2011 :D:D:D???

"If I lose to you, I'm going to be so disappointed." :p
Yeah, that sounded worse than what I meant (which was that I would have come 9th in a tournament without the top 7 present :p) Soz dude :p

I leave next friday on the 9th of april
I don't have Uni for the next two weeks, so we'll definitely catch up ^^ How about something on the Easter Sunday???

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
no i will get page 1000
**** i didnt get it lolz
btw everyone tell me if u can attend tourney

OH ALISTER WUD U POSSIBLY FIND ME SOMTHING BANJO KAZZOIE RELATED

Muzga

Smash Ace
Feels like ive been in a slump recently.
I definitely should have placed higher then i did.
Ah well, shoutouts will come latuh

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Test ?

EDIT: Man, you guys could have had it an hour and 13 mins ago. Ah well.

Vlade, let us know your account and we'll throw monies into it.

Quetzalcoatl

Smash Ace
*1000th page post*

I typed out a whole shoutout list last night, got distracted (played dota), then forgot about it and turned off my computer.

Basically - Thanks to Jesse for hosting and being doubles partner despite our loss, thanks to Trill for the lift to and from the station and grats on victory, thanks to Nasch for the awesome matches in both the pools and in brackets, thanks to trav for punishing my roll into the centre of the stage after a down throw and get upsmashed for the win, thanks to andre for losing to someone else so i didnt have to verse you, thanks to ryan for rocking up.
Thanks to the people I beat, my 4th place position could not have been possible without your help.

True Romance

Smash Ace
I typed out a whole shoutout list last night, got distracted (played dota), then forgot about it and turned off my computer.
Josh are you the Quetz from old IHDL?

It's a fairly unusual tag name to have. I imagine there wouldn't be too many Australia dota players who share it lol.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Iunno... I coulda sworn there was 20 posts per page before... :p JKs, well done Mic ^^

Trillest

Smash Ace
/Shock
Another win for the north when will it end btw we'd like to announce a new member of the north some of you may of already met him others will go crazy trying

Its Cthulhu! ^^

Top Bottom