• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
If someone takes me to the tournament i will be able to go btw.

Glenn can you pick me up and we go together and leave together? I don't care if i'm still in the bracket and you guys have to go i will go aswell.

I just need atleast one more tournament and vs people so i can get some Thriller practice in.

skillskillfiretruck

Smash Journeyman
i got my wai con prize finalllllllllllly.

A 50$ game trader voucher. ONly can be used in the city one (I'll call and check with the morley one though)
A book called, "The Awakening"
some random anime DVD eps one hundred and something to eps one hundred and something pfft ffs
And the epic certificate which i will upload later tonight and show u peeps.

Not too great

Alzi

Smash Master
Unfortunatly i can't make it to this tournament. Which means Thriller is going to be my last tournament. :(

Just read a couple pages back. The 3DS is not another DS it's the next gen handheld luke.

Alzi

Smash Master
What am i going to do after thriller.

Going to be quiting brawl. :(. I still have to try to come to eastern invasion 3 even if i play bad by then.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
pfft by then u will all bow to my awesome nana skillz
i can make her footstool vlade i can do nething with her

Alzi

Smash Master
LOL.

Well apparently Jesse said next tournament if you 3-stock me you are better then me but what happened was Jesse was bringing the **** on me.

Oh also is Josh going on sunday? If he does i am putting my money on him.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Just read a couple pages back. The 3DS is not another DS it's the next gen handheld luke.

oh thank you so much for your life changing information, I am forever in your debt, I wonder if it ruined your day when you saw that someone posted info about the 3ds a whole page before you did, someone's getting sloppy.

Uncle Pennybags doesn't even give a ****. He has a cigar, do you?
yes, I do

Alzi

Smash Master
I think i was banned while the news came and i couldn't deliver. :p I've got more news just cbf saying atm lol.

Omg Luke if you do have msn please add me we can chat and all. xx0x0x0

What ever happened to that retrofest we were going to hold lol?

Everyone at school talks about pokemon now. Hmm i cannot go back into pokemon otherwise my life would be gone. INB4 SOMEONE MAKES A FUNNY JOKE.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
magicalpuffinfresh@hotmail.com (yeah yeah its a gay name, you can thank my brother for that)

I think I might already have you two on there, but I very very rarely check it since most of my internet usage is at work, and I cant get msn at work.

Alzi

Smash Master
Yeah i got you. I swear i have never seen you sign in then. :p

Just double confirming that i can't come to the tournament Jesse. One week left of school cannot wait.

MTGod

Smash Champion
All the people who can't come to the tournament *sadface*...

We'll have 3 ranked player XD I'm thinking finals should be played on Marty's Wii so that we can save the replays and upload them to Youtube later, yeah?? Sound good???

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
If anyone wants to save replays do it on my wii. I should have room for about 100+ matches on there.
Plus it seems my wii is the main wii anyway, (go me)

And Glenn my friend, I won't let you down!

Alzi

Smash Master
Can you go to the tournament Glenn?

I just need someone to pick me up and i can go but if no one can then i'll just sit home and do some homework that day lol.

Will there be any smashfest during this week btw? I would love it if someone hosted a smashfest called size 1 text rules. And it's a smashfest so i can get some thriller practice in.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
nah im not going but my bro is askj him
also i want to host a tournament on the second wednesday of the holidays
lots of notice so hopefully lots can come will be able to pick ppl up from traino and stuff
also it might be a 2-day tourney or just one
i want it to be two though lolz
since its the holidays

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Marteh i would also like these files that allow such things_ Also need to show me how to exhange music files between stages_ Just recently made the effort to listen to the tracks in brawl and i have some ideas about some tracks that are missing the limelight_

Luke, do you by any chance enjoy camembert and water crackers or even a good coffee with your cigar_? /monocle

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Marteh i would also like these files that allow such things_ Also need to show me how to exhange music files between stages_ Just recently made the effort to listen to the tracks in brawl and i have some ideas about some tracks that are missing the limelight_
I was going to say "Get NTSC Brawl" then I remember who gave me it lol :/

Anyway basically you need to get the "File Replacement Code 3.5.1", compile that with whatever other codes you want (suggest unrestricted camera, unlimited replay, tags in replay) then put that .Gct (It's what you just made) in your SD card under
SDCARD:/codes/rsbe.gct

As for music you can either download them or compile them yourself (I use BSCM-GUI...I think)
Once that put them under
SDCARD:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm/
then just name whatever you want to replace, find a list on the net such as if you want to replace the Final Destination music it would be
SDCARD:/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/sound/strm/X05.brstm

And as for buff use Code Manager to compile these codes

Unlimited Replay Recording Time
040ED354 60000000

Unrestricted pause camera [original Y.S., ported by Link]
040A9424 4E800020
0410B4E0 38800001

Yeah... lol

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I've managed to misplace my Wavebird, last used it at Pete's last sunday. If someone accidently picked it up can they let me know so I'm not worrying and bring it to the tournament tomorow please?

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
Can you go to the tournament Glenn?

I just need someone to pick me up and i can go but if no one can then i'll just sit home and do some homework that day lol.

Will there be any smashfest during this week btw? I would love it if someone hosted a smashfest called size 1 text rules. And it's a smashfest so i can get some thriller practice in.
what suburb do you live alzi, if i go i can give u a lift. Probably wont make it for doubles though

also just noticed the tournament is called operation impending doom, bahahahahahah so good lol

MTGod

Smash Champion
Well I'm at work at the moment Alex, so I can't PM you anything without the computer crashing (I've tried before, it's really weird :p)... I'll let you know as soon as I get home the details...

Either/or ask Bob/Pete/Andre/Trill/Mic/Rick/Trav/Graeme/Marty? for my address :D

Alzi

Smash Master
I live in Hocking.

But i would rather not go to this tournament actually i should really catch up on some work so i can get some high marks for my graphics folder.

MTGod

Smash Champion
Thanks Rick :D:D:D If you told him I live in Geraldton I'm gonna laugh :p

Anyway, I'm calling anger and frustration johns for tomorrow in advance :D Got to work today, had a nice little chat with one of the day staff who told me that he would have been free to work night shift after all... FOOKIN ******* DICKTARD KNOBJOCKY COLLEAGUES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW how'd Cthulu Munchkin turn out guys??? Better than the original??? Worth a blend???

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
ill def b coming but wont get there till 1 for singles, dont start without me!!!! :) lol

Top Bottom