• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Good luck to all at the tournament here is how i think it will go.

Andre
Andy
Josh
Trav
Alex
Jesse
Marty

Hmm prove me wrong guys.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
that looks a bit better, i think Jesse will place higher than Alex and Trav though.

maybe not trav, but either between alex and trav or one spot higher.

actually i think it'd look like this:

Andy
Andre
Trill
Trav
Josh
Jesse
Alex
Pete

i have faith in Pete for him to start doing good.
Olimar shall server him well.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol i forgot about pete but as usual he will place last. :p

Hmm we'll just have to wait and see to see who places what.

Alzi

Smash Master
I too think Andy will come first no doubt but i believe in the wise Andre he always pulls out suprises.

I hope the results come in and Andre is first.

I actually can't believe Vlade and Pete won doubles last time i was there. To be honest i don't think Vlade was carring the team allt he way pete did throw in some **** into the mix.

Anyone going to hold somthing this week?

True Romance

Smash Ace
Trill wins, Trav comes second, Andy comes third.

Good **** to Buff, taken some of my advice in the MK mu yo :p

My two boys got top 3, how to beat.

Want to see you win the next one Andy :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol **** yeah trill.

I bet it was from all that fuel money he collected when taking people to the tournament which ment he had enough fuel to recover this time! :p

Suprising positions actually. I think this tournament should be taken into consideration for the power rankings of how the players do without some of the big boys at the tournaments.

Ghnaschnakoff

Smash Journeyman
Props to Buff for winning, played really well, we just keep going back and forth >< lol.
I'm proud of myself for keeping my MK slayer name by knocking out Andre, also props to Quetz for coming 4th, definitely have a scary Peach.
Pete getting 5th was really really surprising lol :p, beating Jesse and Alex with a relatively new main. I'll just help him with the MK MU and he'll should hopefully get consistent not last placing :p.
Shout out to Marteh, I'm sorry I had to 6 stock you in pools on your birthday but I was determined on doing my best the whole way through the tourney.
Jesse.... TBH you had me worried when you got cocky lol, just train your Diddy more and you should be able to control naners better.
THAT IS THE KEY TO THE DIDDY MU, CONTROL THE NANERS

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Interesting results today_ Congratulations to Trill for placing first_ It was good to see everyone play and notice a change today_ Raging hard for you Kane_

FYI Pete also teamed with Vlade and people are unfamiliar with the Olimar mu_ Nothing against Pete but no-one has played it since me and although i believe strongly that Olimar is an easily high placing character (emphasis on easy), i still think some success is had on lack of mu experience_ I'd like to be proven wrong though_

Looking forward to getting into SSFIV soon ^_^

Alzi

Smash Master
Olimar is OP aswell. I swear one day he will rise in the tier list and be more of a threat the ice climbers. :o

Why did you switch mains anyway Bob? Not saying you should go back since your shiek is **** atm.

Alzi

Smash Master
That certificate is awesome.

Elton come back to tournaments aye i actually miss you posting in here.

ALSO WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL SHANKS UGLY? WHERE ARE THE ONE PIECE FANS IN AUSTRALIA ALL THEY LOVE IS ****TY BLEACH AND NARUTO AND OTHER RANDOM CRAP.

Vermy

Smash Champion
One Piece sucks.

Hail, for I am the Anti-Alzi.

Love you Perthhhhhh. See some of y'all at Thriller. Only Alzi. Who may be terrified of me. God I hope so. <3

Vermy

Smash Champion
TD is just mad because I like Lady GaGa.

(Rah)²(Ah)³ +[Roma (1+Ma)] + (Ga)²(Oh)(La)² = Want your bad romance

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
lololololololol

good work trill you where ####ing good 2day

sorry couldnt stay wat time did every1 end up leaving?

Pete278

Smash Lord
I think this is what pain feels like says:
well
funny story
Trav's making a win play
him, Jesse and Andre are level 9
I've been killed 5 times and haven't had a hand for the majority of the game
me, Jesse, Andre and Josh are cultists
Trill is an honourary cultist, so he can choose to be whenever he wants to be one
Trav's fighting a level one monster
everyone buffs it pointlessly
Trav starts counting 2.6
Trill turns Trav into a cultist
so he gains a level due to being the only non-cultist
becomes level 9
then chooses to be a cultist
Cthulhu wins
joint runner up between Trav, Jesse, Andre and Trill

If anyone wants to hear the hilarity. Change the thread title to something like that, Alister/Mic. :p "Cthulhu wins!"

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
Lol **** yeah trill.

Suprising positions actually. I think this tournament should be taken into consideration for the power rankings of how the players do without some of the big boys at the tournaments.
yeh the big boys like me :D
ego win lolz neway u guyz im hosting a tourney on the 14th of april

but am very confused as to how to make it flashy as a know jack all bout computer ****
wud somebody else please create it like travs tourney post
ill give them all info they need+ some weed lolz i joke
plz plz plz plz

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
I was totally trying for a Cthulhu win the whole game though, even had it in writing with Buff that if I purposefully lost to a monster to become a cultist that he would make himself one. That being said quite happy about the Cthulhu win, also mad cackling was had at the cultist membership meeting I played directly afterwards.

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Fine then Ill start the shout outs, sheesh.

1: Trill - Man you played really well today, fml I had to vs you first, once you got on a roll couldn't stop you. Nice way to **** the place up

2: Viral - You own your partner in singles you, oh and Ill try learn to juggle

3: Nasch - Wasn't a 6 stock, it was 5. I got a stock off you with Marth :p Still man great playing today, nice placement as well.

4: Quetz - Yet another person who ***** me in pools, love your peach man, just not vsing it.

5: Pete278 - And the 3rd person who ***** me in pools, the change to Olimar is doing you wonders it seems

5: Muzga - Well we were both wrong, coulda sworn youd be able to pay me back :p

7: Chewe - He rocks up late, he gets talked to death by josh, comes 7th, he leaves. Good man

7: Bsrk_ - Sigh, no offense I have nothing to say after our match.. Like seriously that was just horrid on my behalf, glad you ranked decently though

9: GIR! (a.k.a. MTGod) - Actually disappointed you only got 9th, bad bracket? But epic work in hosting and such, and your house actually is quite good for a venue lol

9: Bringer - Well man was fun playing friendly doubles with you and our Wombo Combo shiz

9: Josh3 - Screw you, Im meant to be better than you

9: Bible Basher (a.k.a. Baconfingers) - WHAT HAPPENED MAN..Oh you dont check the boards..

13: Dib (a.k.a. Dean) - Doubles was fun, despite we got ***** =D

13: LuigiV - Havent seen you in a while, rep Marth with me my brother!

13: Dead Thumb (a.k.a. Mic_128) - Miiiccc, why =[

13: Kittan (a.k.a. Marteh) - Wtf were you doing today, you ****ing suck.

Trillest

Smash Ace
Hey guys thx for the love ^^

Trav: u ma bro awesome matches gw in dubs ^^ and awesome job sustaining yourself for the marathon of matches we had ^^

Andy: Ah our matches are 100% momentum based i <3 it, lose my 7 min matches ^^, good **** today nice work carrying me in dubs

Jesse: Great job hosting, man like i was saying believe in yourself or "do not believe in me who believes in you, believe in yourself who believes in you! remember i match is about u not your opponent P.S. NO RC!

Andre: good games today lol at your scheming in pools after i beat u :p heard you talking to bringer

Pete: well done today what bob say has a lot of merit about olimar but also its u thats playing him

Bob: Your post on the ppr thread kinda says it all man the mentality is the game look fowards not backwards ^^

Quetz: Awesome job as usual keep it up mang ^^ remember i looked after your escape plan ;)

Marteh: Bl today man your marth is getting better just work on basics

Mic: didnt get to u much today also i think you took some1 else brawl disk

Bringer: your yoshi always scares me!

Alex: good matches today man, sorry but we where all trying not to laugh t you sitting near hypo josh at maccas your a stronger dude for it

^^

MTGod

Smash Champion
I swapped for some mad good cards during the Cult Meeting, but it wasn't enough to make me like Cthulu Munchkin better than Original Munchkin... It's a nice twist but I prefer the original one... It seems like more epic combos can be had :D

Anyway, full results are up on the tournament page... Do I need to submit them to Shaya or something to be added to the Aussie Brawl Tournament listing???

Congrats to all, especially Trill for first tournament win (first non WARP win too :p) - sorry I couldn't make it to the finals dude xD I still maintain controller johns - will be checking it out tomorrow ^^ SIF not do what I tell it to =_="

Shoutouts will come tomorrow :D

cHeWe

Smash Apprentice
josh is a little hypo, a bit like glenn i guess so used 2 it lol.....yea was tired and didnt wanna have 2 drive bak home any later when i would have been more tired, kinda regret leaving so early -_- ow well

new rule that needs 2 b added for umcoming tourney - if any1 wakes me up when arriving to the tournament before i get up they get instantly put into loosers bracket :p

MTGod

Smash Champion
I have Uni, so won't be coming to Glenn's tournament... Sorry bro T.T

SHOOTOOTS!!!!!! (Also anyone know how to put Game and Watch's little icon thing in??? I've tried lots of stuff and can't seem to find the right one...)

1: Trill - Congrats on the win, even though you *****ed about your pool :p Y'see, that's what I was doin' y'know, giving you a tough pool so you can get your game up to scratch for when the elimination phase comes along; you can thank me later ^^ Seriously though, WD and good luck for PR success!!!
2: Viral (a.k.a. Hobobloke) - **** DOUBLE BLINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good work on second man ^^ Thanks for the help you gave with the TVs and advice on TO-ing, was really helpful ^^
3: Nasch ($8.00) - Obviously you weren't shaken enough by my psychological ploy to put you off your guard :p GW on third, was actually gunning for you to win the tournament, so better luck next time ^^
4: Quetz - Peach getting fourth means I am happy with how the tournament panned out :D Well done, and thanks for the friendlies :p I apologise for being so crap in doubles - I'm really not a doubles player unfortunately T.T
5: Pete278 - 5th...? FIFTH!!!!??? This could be the sign of the apocalypse, but I welcome it :p Hopefully your success can be consistent so that I can draw some hope from it :p
5: Muzga - Didn't really get to see you play today in singles man, but I did hear you beats, and as distracting as they were it seemed like you were busting them in some sort of phat manner :D GW for dubs :D
7: Chewe - Epic end to our pools set - I tried to DI up to get a star KO as well but it didn't work xD Hope to play you more in future, our games so far have all been pretty fun :p
7: Bsrk_ - Nice friendlies eh, seems like you're getting a hang of the Lucas MU :D Respect to you guys for being first to the tournament after coming from Rockingham, much appreciated :D And 7th is a pretty good results, so well done on that :D
9: Bringer - I forgot how Yoshi's head could grow twice its size during smash attacks :D Nice work bringing back the dinosaur, hopefully you can get it up and shame some of the tier whores with us :D
9: Josh3 - Aaaaaand breathe :D You don't read the forums -.-"
9: Bible Basher (a.k.a. Baconfingers) - You did so well in pools man!!! WUT HAPPEN!?!?!
13: Dib (a.k.a. Dean) - You don't read the forums either
13: LuigiV - Ditto
13: Dead Thumb (a.k.a. Mic_128) - Didn't get to see you play today either man, but AFAIK Japanese brawl was yours, so domo arigato mr. micato :D
13: Kittan (a.k.a. Marteh) - Hope you enjoyed your birthday, and the chicken sandwich :D It's odd because you aren't a bad player, you just keep getting ***** in the brackets T.T You'll do better next time man!!!

To Sean, Adam, Jon and Tom - You guys suck.

Bracket Images:

Top Bottom