• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Corpsecreate

Smash Lord

your honour, this evidence clearly contradicts the witness's testimony

http://aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Shi-Long_Lang

obnoxious enough for you?
Your honour, it is abundantly clear that the defense has high regard for correct spelling. This has been made clear as the defense pointed out a spelling error of Zi which was incorrectly spelled as "Zhi".

However, the defense earlier stated this: "this evidence clearly contradicts the witness's testimony". Now I'm no spelling genius but there is one thing that I am quite sure of and that is that the " witness's " term should be written as " witness' "!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
bank details...
I'm pretty sure you should get rid of this info pronto and pm it the person/people who need it, not a good idea for this info to be lying around in public.

also lol corpse, looks like you lost this one.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol Vlade you are such a noob posting money buisness details in this thread. Watch out a wild Shaya appeared!

Alzi

Smash Master
Some people informed me about the racist joke and just so everyone is clear i never knew about that and i never intented it to be a joke like that. It was ment to be a joke how Vlade likes winning money etc the same to Shaya as i read one time in this thread back when squat was on.

Well you could of explained it on here Rick you woudn't get in trouble you just maybe read it a diffrent way and thought that i knew which i didn't know which is why there is nothing wrong with niether post.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
do u know wat im sick off
Ur costant having a go at alzi when he did nothing wrong btw this is aimed at rick
we know u dont like him thats obvious but in his posts u are seeing it from your point of veiw and that is that u are automatically thinking that whenever alzi writes somthing, it somehow relates to somthingracist/sexist/mean
NO IT DOESNT UR JUST LOOKING AT IT THAT WAY.
STOP IT
its not fair ok

im with alzi as well i didnt see nething racist in that post wtf
get me a microscope

Technodeath

Smash Champion
do u know wat im sick off
Ur costant having a go at alzi when he did nothing wrong btw this is aimed at rick
we know u dont like him thats obvious but in his posts u are seeing it from your point of veiw and that is that u are automatically thinking that whenever alzi writes somthing, it somehow relates to somthingracist/sexist/mean
NO IT DOESNT UR JUST LOOKING AT IT THAT WAY.
STOP IT
its not fair ok

im with alzi as well i didnt see nething racist in that post wtf
get me a microscope
lolol.

im just mucking around with him man. im not being serious ><

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I'm giving Glenn credit for standing up for what he thinks is right, as for this whole thing.

I'm not touching it with an eleven foot pole.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
maybe he didnt mean it as a racist joke, but cherv if you can sit there and tell me that you think alzi never does anything wrong and doesnt deserve the flak he gets, then honestly your a bigger idiot then he is.
congrats, you just broke the game.

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
He is also a budding scientist it seems_ They're always mad and over exaggerative_ It's apparently common for "Australians" to be racist it seems, at least that is what outside countries deem us as_ Very interesting read_

On a more smash related topic_ how did everyone feel about the stage list used for the last tournament_ I'd also like to address the horribly primitive method of entering the random stage selection list and slowly removing one at a time, then followed by heading to the proper stage select list and playing it_ Honestly i know people are not that ******** that everyone seems to forget what stages are starters_ It is alot easier for people to merely say what stage they strike without physically removing it from the random stage list, thus making more effort to then add them back again_ I actually heard people asking what stages they were again_ Seriously guys wtf_ Jesse even printed out a list for everyone_

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
oh lolz no i didnt say that lolz i know he does douchey things but yeh i was always wondering y everybody always dislikes alzi so

Technodeath

Smash Champion
i'm a pretty bad racist, i'll admit that. i just tone it all down when im around you guys (in person).
since i know a few of you probably dont appreciate it.

Much love Kane and Luke.

and i know your pain Bob

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
i dont get it
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I STILL NEED TO KNOW WHO CAN COME ON THE 14TH TO MY TOURNEY

BTW HAS NEONE NOTICED MY CHARACTER ICON HAS CHANGED TO MK

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
nah i develouped it as i was going through the phaze of my life when i thought i was a yabbie

wait im confused has luke atyeo been to ne perth tournies

Pete278

Smash Lord
On a more smash related topic_ how did everyone feel about the stage list used for the last tournament_ I'd also like to address the horribly primitive method of entering the random stage selection list and slowly removing one at a time, then followed by heading to the proper stage select list and playing it_ Honestly i know people are not that ******** that everyone seems to forget what stages are starters_ It is alot easier for people to merely say what stage they strike without physically removing it from the random stage list, thus making more effort to then add them back again_ I actually heard people asking what stages they were again_ Seriously guys wtf_ Jesse even printed out a list for everyone_
Staring with the top (which seems an appropriate place to start), I still feel the stage list could be more lax. When we're not pressed for time (i.e. not at the church), banning a stage because 'it promotes 8 minute matches' is not a bloody viable reason. If having an 8 minute match is a bad thing, balance-wise, why is the timer set to 8 minutes? Surely the fact we account for the possibility of an 8 minute match by making it legal, should indicate that having an 8 minute match is legal. Therefore, Norfair should really be legal, as should Distant Planet, as circle camping really isn't as huge a problem on DP as its made out to be, and the lava waves give you a fair enough warning before they come up (i.e. the screen zooming out to max size before they're even on). There's a few more stages I'd argue for, but I lack the room here to do so, and its probably not the best place.

On the stage striking process, while it may seem arduous and long for a first round match, alot of people panic under pressure of the later games, and may forget what stages have been struck, causing a bit of a mess when nobody can remember what stage they're going to. In addition, its easy to toggle stages on and off (I really don't think having to add the stages back to random is a big issue, especially since nobody goes to random for the neutral anymore) and isn't nearly as messy as writing down the stages on paper, crossing them out, then writing up a new list for the next match.

Finally, the stage list has been changing alot recently (it wasn't that long ago we were on 4 neutrals, remember), and thus alot of people may just want to make sure their opponent isn't conning them into having a stage that may seem unreasonable at first (say, Halberd). Really, asking when in doubt shouldn't be shunned, as even the slightest doubt in your mind could hinder your playing ability, the stage your playing on, the counterpicks you make, or anything.

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
oh yeh btw i want luke to come to a tourney tell him even though he lives further away hes still apart of the scene
i want to see wat he can do

@ nasch i want to vs u mk vs diddy c who wins

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
lolz sorry u guyz
i am with child and therefor doesnt know crap about brawl im soz ill take my place with link in the corner

Alzi

Smash Master
Luke isn't an amazing player just above average like most of you guys. ;)

Also i don't need people to stick up for me or anything i can absorb everything that is thrown at me. ;)

Glenn metaknight vs andy is easy. Just keep dairing above him simple. Shield once you hit the ground let him throw a banana if he doesn't fly up again and repeat the dair spacing with MK lol.

How do you guys thing i will go at thriller btw? I still fail to see why the stage rules are so bad for thriller but oh well.

Alzi

Smash Master
Ofcourse i will stick with Toon Link. I will just john later and say if i chose metaknight i so would of won etc.

Top Bottom