• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

Alzi

Smash Master
Close all your internet browsers. And make sure no one is using the computer. >_>.

ffs there shoudln't be lag i have better games with metanova over wifi then people who live 15 minutes away from me lol.

MTGod

Smash Champion
By the way, chances of my going to the tourney on sunday are looking bleak now... Dad went to parent teacher interviews last night and found out I haven't been trying, and on top of that he also knows I have 2 tests on Monday which means I can't go out sunday. **** this ****
*sadface*...

Sad thing is, even though in this case it's true, all teachers I knew said that all their students weren't trying hard enough (or "could do better if they put the effort in") if they weren't getting 75% or over... It's like their staple remark for parent teacher communications :p

Alzi

Smash Master
Vlade calm down.

It's good that you are not coming to the tournament it makes me able to come first for once. LOL.

Nah what two test do you have on monday?

DW i will get my P's soon and pick you up from your house and then go tournaments from now on.

Alzi

Smash Master
Pretty easy going through you.

Theres a high chance i also won't be able to attend as the tournament is too far away for me. And Jesse can't pick me up from the train station and my dad won't walk any further lol. To much hassle if i try and go. Will do some other stuff at home i guess maybe work out this week or somthing.

Vlade

Social Outcast
So since I can't go this sunday I suggest transferring money into my bank account or giving me some money on saturday afternoon (I think a circuit run's happening) if you want white gamecube controllers/other cool japan stuff.

Alzi

Smash Master
Vlade can you come back with some toon link / zelda stuff for me?

Just as a present since i am a very nice guy too you etc. xD

Still try come though we cannot have weird people winning a tournament.

Bracket will look like this:

Andy
Trill
Andre
Jesse
Trav

Lol i bet it will turn out like that. Believe Glenn won't be coming either.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Vlade.

Gimme your number or something.

And then you can call me when you find something cool.

Alzi

Smash Master
Lol vlade won't ring from Japan to NSW. lolololol.

Nah Vlade i will find some pics of what i want ok.

Alzi

Smash Master
Vlade what do if you bring me back somthing thats fake do i still have to buy it off you. :p

See the thing is i am going sydney and theres some stores there that sell nintendo stuff just need to get some name of those stores from the NSW babes.

Alzi

Smash Master
You've been owned several times by me and unleash the rage like a bomb on mario.

When does Kane get back anyway?

Also Trav why did you change your name to hobobloke it's such a bad name. Whats with these name lame changes first it was Zero who changed it to somthing random that when someone reads it they will never remeber it. Now trav changes it from lord bowser to hobobloke. >_>

Tournament this sunday Jesse i am 50 / 50.

True Romance

Smash Ace
And luke i've seen a better wifi mario then kanes offline mario. ;) That person knows who he is..
I'm not denying there's better Marios then myself out there, because that would be stupid as there definitely are. However you'd have no idea how good or bad I am Alzi as you've not gotten far enough in a low tier tournament to play me. I tend to be in grand finals ;)

There's nothing unusual about the mario icon lol, he's always been my low tier main I was jsut feeling some nostalgia when I was last stuffing around with my user settings lol.

Alzi

Smash Master
We all know king of low tier is definatly scabe. No one should even bother entering a low tier tourney when scabe is around.

Nah your mario is good kane i was only joking around with you. I only vsed it once in doubles and your team was no match for andy and i.

You coudn't defeat the ganondorf and ness challange but you came close second round. Lol that was fun actually.

When will you come back kane?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if you're saying go to the Luigi boards, then no.
the match up thread doesnt progress at all.
nah just ask in the Q&A thread, or pm luigiking he knows whats up.
but yeah, marth and meta are your 2 worst, dedede is also bad since he's got a standing infinite grab on luigi, but if thats banned then the matchup becomes 50/50
dunno about pika but your better off with snake for that one.

I don't try on wifi. If i did try i would beat your rob.
I dont try irl, if I did try I would jv4 your (insert any character here) with ganon.

Kanes mario is not legit. The meaning of legit means you actually do **** hard with that character.
you wouldnt know the meaning of legit if it played spirit tracks with you

And luke i've seen a better wifi mario then kanes offline mario. ;) That person knows who he is.
lol I know who it is too, but unfortunatly for you, you've made yourself look like an idiot because no one cares about wifi skill.

Anyway don't forget to be voting for me in the flyer contest if you think mine is the best one there. Don't be lazy guys have a vote! lol.
theres a reason why we dont vote for you lol

yeh everybody stop picking on alzi
RICK STOP FIGHTING, IT IS ALZI'S JOB TO PISS EVERYONE OFF AND BE A TROLL DEAL WITH IT BY IGNORING HIM OR BE GOOD FRIENDS, THATS WAT I DO :D
you are doing it wrong

ahh good old quote ****, lolol failzi, your ****ing ****, and wifi is ****ing ****, you just love to **** ****, your a ****ing **** ****ing **** **** lolololol

kane's mario knows where its at, and rick will punch you in the face.

oh yeah

We all know king of low tier is definatly scabe. No one should even bother entering a low tier tourney when scabe is around.
this is quite possibly the only sensible and normal thing you've ever said

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'm really finding it hilarious how only 2 or 3 of our WARPs are going to be at this tournament xD OID will make someone's dreams come true ^^

_cherv_

Smash Apprentice
i want marteh to win

GO FOR IT!!!!!!

from the wisdomess game diddy kong racing

btw alzi u may be jackie chan but i am chuck norris
if someone gets my order wrong at maccas its nagasaki and hiroshima all ova again

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
I find it amusing that the ones who smack talk couldn't even fight their way out of a paper bag_

Vlade it's a shame you can't come, i would love to have some friendlies with you before you leave_ The irony is that your dad is strict and he's not the japanese one in your family :/ I'll hit up Babbs if she is chasing anything from JP and msg you sometime this weekend if so_

Top Bottom