• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WA] Perth Smash Thread

MTGod

Smash Champion
Thanks for having us Jason, it was good fun and I hope you got something out of it too

Jesse is my hero
Ditto... on both statements :p Hope you got your bike back okay Trav...

Anyway, rage rage rage - I'm about to see if I can hold a smash-gathering (won't be long enough for a smashfest probably :p) on Monday... Let me know if you're available/interested...

Train the people of Geraldton, that way you can get your own mini-scene, and we can get Perth vs Geraldton crew battles. :p
If you really think I'm going to carpool up to Geraldton, Pete, I swear to God I'll vent rage in your general direction in some manner... On the OTHER hand, I imagine if you got more Geraldton players coming down it'd dramatically decrease the cost of actually coming down here, especially if one or two can drive...

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
See Alzi that's why your not a real man.

And I hope everyone had fun at Jasons, I was gonna go but you know, I procrastinate and still have to catch up on study, but will be at Bob's tomorrow.

Oh and whos actually going to bobs, would be nice if there was an idea how many people are going since I don't want to bring a TV if it won't be needed :p

Hobobloke

Atemon Game
Just woke up from my nap, today was.....exhausting to say the least.

So I put Minerva into Google maps and it come up with Minerva st, Noranda, which was awesome cause it was really close to me. On that note i wake up at 11:30 have a shower and leave the house by 12. I take my bike and a Pepsi to sustain myself for the small 10 minute ride ahead of me. All is going well until my phone directs me to turn down a street that is a no through road, I ride around for a bit trying to figure out how to get there. good 15 mins going up and down this street and looking for a street to turn on. Eventually I give up and take a long route around. By this time i'm swimming in my ow sweat and nearly collapse of relief when i see "Minerva St" on a sign above my head. Only problem now is I can't find Jason's house. I cruise up and down the street a few times but still no luck. By this time it's probably 1 and I'm feeling pretty ****ing exhausted, As you can see i post on the boards and Jason calls me only to inform me he lives on Minerva Way, I call up Alister and Jesse to let them know we're going to the wrong place and my saviour Jesse rescues me by offering a lift. problem now is my bike doesn't fit in his economical car so I'm forced to stash it behind a bush and hope for the best (it was still there). We then decide to help another lost soul known as Alister. After many wrong turns and frustrating freeways we arrive at Warwick Station to pick up Alister. Wasn't too hard getting to Jason's from there but on the way i get a call reminding me I have dance lessons at 4. So we got to Jason's at 2 and I had to leave at 3 so i could go straight to dancing lessons for an hour and a half.

Overall it worked out to 3 hours traveling time and 1 hour of brawl, lets hope Bob's goes a little smoother.

Once again Jesse is a champ and don't worry about paying venue next Starfox man i owe you plenty of fuel money.

EDIT: Oh yeah the first piece of food i had today was 10 mins ago.

Jupz

Smash Master
lol yeah sorry about that trav, jesse and alister. should have listed the suburb as well. jesse is a hero. really sorry about forcing you guys to come a fair way just for a few hours (one for trav) :( but yeah hopefully I can host a smashfest that isnt a complete failue one day lol.

Yes as you can see we do anything for just 1 hour of brawl practice.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I was going to complain that Trav didn't return my message, but after reading that I think I can understand. Nothing's worse than riding in the wrong place >.<

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
We need a funeral service next tournament for your phone v.v

EDIT: Wtf, Sam ninjaing my post spot :mad:

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Wow Trav_ All this dancing and strolling through the heat for hours must of made you a different man_ Make sure to wear a name badge tomorrow so i can tell who you are_

Don't forget to msg or ask me where my address is_ OR catch the train to ROCKINGHAM STATION and msg me to pick you up_

Marteh i'm sure that you, Graeme, Andre, Glenn+Alex(?), Pete, Andy(Nasch) and Ric are coming for certain_ Anyone else don't be shy to come and stay the night_ We have room, pizza and a beer fridge_

Bsrk_

Smash Ace

Bob is awesome he has everything Shaya. If you want a girlfriend he can supply you with 5 on the spot dayum.
**** you make me sound like a pimp_ Let's just say i'm the father of the Perth Brawl scene_ Mic is the godfather_ ;) You act as if beer fridges are a rarity_? Mine even has the appropriate sticker labelling it so_

Jupz

Smash Master
Oh you think the school would have hosted them. And lolwtf at alzi.

Trav something I forgot to mention today was with MK you can be more safe on the ledge. Don't always UpB as its fairly punishable. Like ledgehop then jump a few more times to get above them, dair camp them as your coming down the nado and run away if they shield the nado. You had a great ledge game as G&W but with MK I found you a bit predictable on the ledge.

MTGod

Smash Champion
EDIT: Oh yeah the first piece of food i had today was 10 mins ago.
I hope it was good :p I kinda decided not to eat before getting on the freeway to go home, not realising it was peak hour traffic... So I was not a very happy person when I finally made it home, and raided my fridge of anything edible there was... Gorged myself on ChocBits and Anzac cookies :p

---EDITED OUT---

but yeah hopefully I can host a smashfest that isnt a complete failue one day lol.
Well, to be honest most of the failure was my fault today (actually no, I totally meant to do a full circle around that which was no Jupz' house AND Warwick station :p)... Today was just one of those days where everything I did turned out hideously xD

Think of the gayest, most horrible way to play and then do it_ pretty much MK's playstyle right there_
Oh gawd, please don't say that... Brings back bad memories of Andre's MK on Thursday... *shudder*...

EDIT:

We all need a mother. I mean we all came out of somthing didn't we? We coudn't of come out of Bob so we do need to find us a mother.
I think he meant that, if Bob was the father, who was the mother???

And can I just say how much I like the censorship feature on this forum??? It's almost like Burgo's Catchphrase trying to figure out what the censored word was based on the context :p

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
Okay today I'm putting forward these 2 rules, I'd like your approval if possible.
1) When versing level nine luigi it must be played on my Wii for music.
2) When Weegee counterpicks Pirate Ship he is allowed to go to My Music to put "I'm on a boat" to maximum.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Okay today I'm putting forward these 2 rules, I'd like your approval if possible.
1) When versing level nine luigi it must be played on my Wii for music.
2) When Weegee counterpicks Pirate Ship he is allowed to go to My Music to put "I'm on a boat" to maximum.
You also need to put it on Rainbow Cruise, though. After all, what if they ban Pirate Ship?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Marteh i'm sure that you, Graeme, Andre, Glenn+Alex(?), Pete, Andy(Nasch) and Ric are coming for certain_ Anyone else don't be shy to come and stay the night_ We have room, pizza and a beer fridge_
Am I reading too much into that to think the smashfest is continuing on the sunday?

True Romance

Smash Ace
OK guys I'm gonna be heading to the air port soon and will be touching down in Canberra this evening. Soon as I get to Canberra, I'm going to be going out with some mates over there getting hammered before promptly passing out.

THENNNN on sunday Luke will be picking me up to go to his smash fest. So I probably wont be able to post again till sunday night, but when I do I'll give a full update of how the smash fest went and how my squat adventure is going.

Wish me luck kids, fist bumps for all!

Muzga

Smash Ace
WOOOO! FISTBUMP FOR KANE!
good luck man! Be sure to let us know how you go against those guys

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
Pfft kids_ Have fun Kane, hope that extra practise pays off and i'll be looking forward to catching you and Proxy over in QLD_

As for my smashfest_ You can crash if you want it's optional_ That means you can come Mic and Vlade so don't chicken out now_ I still find it strange that no-one has asked for my new address yet considering it don't live at the old place anymore_ Looking forward to getting lost text msgs_

Muzga

Smash Ace
Im planning on getting a ride from the station with trav if possible. im gonna try and meet him on the train hes catching in:D

Also im seriously considering spending the night

MTGod

Smash Champion
Good luck Kane - don't let those eastern staters take advantage of your insobriety :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Pfft kids_ Have fun Kane, hope that extra practise pays off and i'll be looking forward to catching you and Proxy over in QLD_

As for my smashfest_ You can crash if you want it's optional_ That means you can come Mic and Vlade so don't chicken out now_ I still find it strange that no-one has asked for my new address yet considering it don't live at the old place anymore_ Looking forward to getting lost text msgs_
In that case, uh, what's the new address? XD

Top Bottom